>not posting the superior series II

For me, its the GT with a side of V8

>superior
looks like a corvette

For me its the

For me?

>not posting the almighty breadvan

for me

I'll wager that no one here has any idea what this is...it's the most opulent car in my honest opinion.

what makes it opulent? it looks like one of these

Why it's the magnificent work of Pininfarina you silly goober. Most cars that have the magnificent hand of Pininfarina touch them are usually opulent and elegant...

Opulent? That shitbox isn't even cromulent

>Choosing a fucking 250GT SWB

How normie can you get...did you just get done reading Forbes?

Nash?

Forbes doesn't let me read anything without adblock, so I just read my extensive library of rare Ferrari history books

Not even on the right continent, try again.

That's awesome that you have books and all but there's more than just the 250...expand your knowledge.

There's more to the Bertone car than just a 250 chassis code, but thanks for the education, I really thought the 250 was the only car made in the coachbuilt era

Oooh, more than just a chassis code...and the same Colombo V12...you must really know your stuff. A shark-nose doesn't even belong on a 250 in the first place. It's easily one of Giugiaro's worse looking designs on a Ferrari...

>It's easily one of Giugiaro's worse looking designs on a Ferrari...
Of course you knew that it was the only Ferrari he designed (unless you count that hideous concept that looks like someone melted a 612), seeing as you are a TRUE enthusiast that only saves pictures of extra special cars that other pleb posters probably haven't heard of.

mah nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=KHgD0wJGcR0

What car enthusiast wouldn't know Giugiaro designed that crock of shit...it has such a bland front-end, the roof line of a Corvette C1, and the back end of a E-Type S1 convertible. Italian cars brought my into being a petrol head and I spent quite a while researching Italy's auto history after seeing a Ferrari 360 Spider when I was young. Maybe you should expand beyond Ferrari and not circle jerk around them 24/7. Go delve into the history of Isotta Fraschini or something...

*blocks your path*

you've come to the wrong neighborhood

You've both come to the wrong neighborhood...

For me its the 599 GTB.

>finishes behind the gt40

yeah... you sure showed them

599 is sexy, just something about front engine ferraris

Just saw one of these yesterday up on blocks in a tire shop. Gotta say they're pretty sweet up close.

You wasted those digits on an Italian Corvette...

>implying that's a bad thing

you some kinda queer or something?

I'm saying if you're going to spend all that money on a Ferarri maybe buy something that won't be mistaken for a $35K American heap of shit.

>worrying about what other people will think

queer

>vette
>$35K American heap of shit
you're talking like a retarded queer now

>Corvette
>using foul language while speaking about a Ferrari

>Opulent

It's a stripped out mini-GT with an 1100cc engine, senpai. Also available with wings.

You stupid faggot. Every Corvette looks like a cheap version-Ferrari.

4u