I'M NOT EVEN FULL THROTTLE, I'M TOO SCARED!

I'M NOT EVEN FULL THROTTLE, I'M TOO SCARED!
I'M DOING 160 (km/h)!

are all Australians all massive pussies?

please tell me you don't think 160 is fast Veeky Forums.

video for source: youtube.com/watch?v=6iSYg0byIq4

> yes
> yes
Going above 140 engages flux capacitor

Also he's barely Australian.

Those faggots sure make me glad I don't have to live in that disgusting shithole and drive shitboxes like that.

He is from Victoria so yes he is a fucking pussy cunt

tfw I go faster down main straight on my learner bike.

I think he was just overreacting for the camera or something, you don't generally feel like that on track, usually it's all confidence, 99% of people's problems with the track is overconfidence not underconfidence.

I like MCM but they need to do some more higher end cars. Lots of the projects are cool like the Mini but every other one turns into babby's first JAY DEE EHM shitbox. 180's and subarus need to fuck off

>higher end cars.
They cant afford them dimwad
Honestly I used to like MCM before they started getting shops to do all the work for them.

It was only 160 but it was 160 in an absolute shitbox

Only a 100 burgers per hour, I do that daily

>they can't afford them

Yes they could, if they would stop buying back their shitty old project cars and dumping tons of money into them to make them marginally faster and less reliable.

These are guys who swapped a fucking B16B into a mini and had to have an entire subframe custom made along with all new suspension. They could afford better cars if they were smart about it.

I hit 160mph a few times a week going home from work.

100mph is slow now.

I've done 160 in way the fuck more sketchier and clapped out cars than that and I'm still here. I can still fall asleep at 160 in my shitbox and the suspension is fucked.

>96 MPH in an untested rattle trap
Until you know the car is for sure good (spoiler alert), yeah it's wise to be cautious.
They bought a holden ute too.

>higher end cars

Like what?

Every man and his dog has a GT-R or Supra and supercars are well out of reach of the majority of Australians because of import tax.

I personally find cars like that boring and played out desu, kei cars and shitboxes are much more interesting to me.

>are all Australians all massive pussies?
No i drive at 120-180km/h cruising speed and >220km/h+ till i hit the rev limiter

Countryfag btw so theres no cops here.

> had to have an entire subframe custom made along with all new suspension
That was a kit, total cost for that including the engine is probably under 10k ausdollars, not really supercar money.

I think the point is they do what interests them, they've owned expensive cars like RS6's and stuff before but they have more interest in rebuilding a korean shitbox or w/e

>I cruise at 180kph in australia

lol if that were true you'd lose your license in under a year.

as if you wouldnt be scared taking that deathtrap to the limit

No, just all youtubers are massive pussies.

It has a cage and harness rtard
Stop defending faggotry you fanboy.

>Marty scared going over 160
>Moog going 190 saying "I can't catch him"
that lancer has a faulty speedometer but he's still a pussy

He lives outside of a city so no problem

I ride jap thousands. 160 barely pulls me out of 1st.

>160 so scary omgawwwwd
Not everyone has never been over 60mph.

this ive been doing this for 10 years

That will help you a lot when you're burning to death.

>rtard

cringe