/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

Previous >What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for smiles!

I've not played the game since before Maehwa and Musa were released, how much shit have I missed and how fucked am I for getting back into the game? For the record I hadn't even played that long, was only a 40 odd Valkyrie and knew nothing about the game's depth in the first place so how fucked do you think I am?

>post cuties
You first.

Fuck off, Myo is adorable

More bullying already! Off to a good start.

Just play for fun, dude. It's what all of us do.

We need more futas

huh

I feel like I was so overwhelmed by how much that there was to do that I ended up quitting because of it, I wanted to dive into the worker system and the life skills and all that stuff but it just flooded me hard, plus I wasn't even 50 yet. Plus I felt like Valkyries were boring and pretty bad at levelling when I seen all these Rangers and Tamers hopping around one shotting shit.

if only we did...

KR patches
march 16:
tamer - increased damage of allround spinner on first 3 levels
March 23:
tamer - increased pve damage of echo pierce

what does that really mean? if tamer going to be viable and strong now?

Remember to look straight at the sun today

No, it just means a minor tweak within 5% overall range. Tamer balance is a joke. We're fucked until they decide to fix the game mechanically.

The allround spinner would be a buff for all tamers. The fourth box requires level 62 so nobody on NA has that yet.

You work echo piece into your rotation but it's not a huge aoe attack or anything so probably not a big deal for grinding.

Nice to see something besides nerfs and detrimental bug fixes at least.

>Mfw my partner is a dominant futa mistress

I'm living the dream.

You look familiar.

you seem to know a lot about tamers
is she your main?
anything I should know before making mine?

Who are these cuties.

>cuties
Where? None have been posted yet.

Who is your mistress...

>anything I should know before making mine?

Don't ever dream big with tamers, we have more handicaps then any other class in pvp and somehow are one of the better pve classes in return. It may sound good on the surface or okay, but in reality it's more frustrating to see your class continually nerfed with mediocre number switch around they try to pass off as a buff. They still refuse to address issues with tamer that they have addressed with other classes. Playing since the beginning as tamer and there's really no positive to look forward to in the end of everything it's just bragging rights that you have to play perfect to kill a lot of people, in a world where everyone calls your class shit and you're really the only class that can't afford to make any fuck ups.

The latter is the lewd drow's Maewha

>tfw your daughter is hanging out with sluts

:unamused:

nice reflectors owo

Your other daughter IS a slut. Come to NA

>sluts
Hey!
Come join us

is tamer worse than other weak classes like musa/maehwa/kuno/ninja?

>maehwa
>mods
>cute
no

What server is Veeky Forums on?

olvia

EU/NA

where at

at the very bottom, the squishiest of all of the light armor classes as well takes 30% more magic damage for some fucked up reason the devs refuse to talk about. Imagine being top end gear on your tamer and getting one to two shot by a mediocre wizard just because.

I'd love to but I'm way too tired; like about to pass out tier. ;___;

Sorc, Ranger, or Maehwa?

hey i just got my warrior awakening

what 3 buttons do I press to do a lot of damage

Tamer

We're in my poorly decorated and dimly lit house right now, I can come outside and meet you at the fountain if you're actually going to come.

Maybe tomorrow then?

just be urself

>Maybe tomorrow then?

It's a date! Also, good night /bdog/!

Nice rocket launchers

Just started playing a day ago but I can't log in anymore. I just get dc'ed when I pick my character.

How the fuck do I fix this?

Is there any way to have the nude mod only make me nude when I take off all my gear? Or, do I show up nude only when I don't have comestic outfits on? I'm new and only have like default gear and I'm butt naked with gear on. If I have an outfit will I actually have the outfit on and my nude mod will still work after I put that outfit on?

I'm finding Maehwa to be an enjoyable experience. Lots of fast paced Cuhrayzee combos if that's your thing. Dodging and block/countering things felt very satisfying. No clue how it is at endgame, I'm only in my high 30's.

reinstall

>reinstall 50gb

Nah fuck this game.

there's a repair tool in the launcher

Tried to install a nude mod?

Well are any of you futa?

Tamer has problems but it's also very fun and unique.

They're extremely mobile within a fight, have tons of super armor and block, have a grab (which is a big deal in pvp), and a couple unique abilities.

The unique abilities are some of my favorites like the staff jump, which works as a pretty long duration iframe, a knockdown and escape/approach move. In your vanilla stance you can anicancel to make your Heilang drop a CC zone while you're zipping around.

The downside is they are bugged/designed with some huge obstacles. They are absolutely the squishiest class. On top of their already low defense they take extra magic damage which means if you get hit by wizards and witches (you will), you tend to drop dead. Their grab is also buggier than others, it's very often that trying to extend a CC chain ends in tears.

Thank you, got any suggestions for pve strictly? I can deal with being crap in pvp, I'd be playing a wiz or war if I cared about that, and if they ever get fixed it would be just icing on the cake.

Like what addons should I use? and does she have enough self sustain to avoid using pots? post awakening pre awakening skills are shit? like say at 57+ what would be the optimal pve grinding chain or something like that?

I'm going to be a positive influence!

Eventually they'll see the benefits of modesty and well-maintained chain mail.

Sorc is fun to play!

>melee is most fun in this game
>also the most gimped
suffering

who wants to erp? na, lesbian vro

making a male is like playing 4d chess on a fast moving boat

why is Kunoichi better than Tamer at everything in this picture?

Post awakening tamers have very good pve self-sustain. Beast Rampage and Echo Piece both give back a good amount of health and are on very short cooldowns. Your vanilla bolt/jolt combo still does good AoE damage and will recharge your mana pool as long as you're hitting 3/4+ mobs.

Pre-awakening is super boring, you'll just be doing bolt/jolt all day long and throwing in whatever else while you're waiting for your stamina to recharge. I didn't feel like it had great health sustain but some of your vanilla moves that make heilang attack will give you health back too.

I don't have my addons to look at right now but I know my PvE AP is on Beast Rampage because it gave a larger modifier and it was something I'd use often for sustain and some Attack Speed & PvP modifiers on Moonlight Strike since you're constantly using it in PvP.

Except for making sure to keep the AP buff up with beast rampage most of your good damage abilities you just use on cooldown. Do your big damage awakening skills, swap to shortsword to regen some mana and repeat until you're grinded out.

>Lesbian

LOL

futa trap lesbian homosexual erotic role play

Higher overall damage, more reliable mechanics.

Someone saved my life

a bot will snipe it before you

Nah someone didnt pick it up so I was able to.

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

tf is this supposed to be ugotposted but for bdo characters LMAOOO

Hi , I quit WoW a while ago and I've got an itch to play something different. I've been thinking about BDO. I am looking for something more technical than WoW. Is black desert right for me?

try the free trial and see for urself

cool , How is warrior? I am really interested in the two handed style , but sword and shield is alright as well

Nana update your DK album.

>tfw I realized that it doesn't make any sense at all to have a main character in this game
all sense of identity is lost...

sht the FUK UP

YOU shut the fuck up YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORESON

warrior is a solid choice, one of the strongest classes in the game and really good for pvp. doesn't need too much gear to work either
warriors usually just swap to sword and board for a movement combo and for a couple of skills in pvp, you'll be using your greatsword for the most part

Thanks

so is hitting bosses just a couple of times and still getting full loot just a meme or does it actually work?

where are the cherry blossom seals?
i've been online for 10 hours

You'll get one in 3 minutes.

I've noticed more/better drops on my main than on my poorly geared boss alt but it's still RNG, my boss alt got my first boss weapon so there's that

thanks kakao

if there is less than 40 people then yes but if there is more than that you may get nothing or shitty drops.

Boring

>600 energy later across 4 characters
>not a single black shard crystal
Gathering broken right now or something?

I got 4 sharps in the past ~450 energy

I didn't mean sharp. Black crystal shard is what I meant to type.

Hard or sharp. I've gotten neither.

I'm having terrible RNG then.

anyone on EU fighting kutum rn? nobody's there on calph2

Kutum train starts on Velia 1 and Velia 2.

do they just go down all the channels then? should I go on velia3 and wait?

is there a limit to the number of nodes you can gather from per day?

keep getting "you cannot gather anymore" messages when i try to chop down a tree

Check the boss discord server for for your region.
They should have a channel where people will post what channels are currently fighting him.

You have something called "Energy", second bar top left(or just right of the level indicator). Once you energy is 0 you cannot gather anymore, you have to wait to it recover(1 every 3min afaik, you can speed up by sleeping in a bed)

They told me I could be anything...

>those thighs

>that period blood

Please wash off your period blood

how long do world bosses stay up? do they despawn if nobody fights them?

Cyclops likes to ERP HA