EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old

post original mogs, no tier or cm also no hate

> @ Silvermoon (Alliance)
kek, what ever happened to those guys

somene give me a quick rundown on the last 3 here

i know theres one with the vrykel but i dont know the 2 others left

i want to fuck a dragon girl

Would you give this cutie elf a good pat and tell her she's a good girl?

r8 my mog
pls no bully

I'd give that DK scum something much harder than a pat.

>kill world quest in suramar
>its in the fuckin spider cave

>"He" plays male

Felsoul Hold and the city north of Elune'eth

I'll give you a (probably not) quick rundown on what happened with . I'm gonna write it now so apologies if it takes a while.

I was a member from early 2015 when they just started and only had 4 or 5 active members. I wasn't playing much at the time but still raided, which meant that I had quite a good "stand back" view of everything that happened. Before I start, I'll mention some people you need to know about:
>Hughejarse, founder of Big Guys and was GM from inception until around mid 2016, also very Muslim (from Egypt)
>Jojo, current GM, Swedish, pretty autistic
>Vlad, officer, pretty autistic
>Groldon, officer, joined around WoD, 13 years old (was 11 when he joined)
>Limbos, GM of (the previous guild which was formed after)
>Luxae (random black dude)
>Zips, autismo extraordinaire
>Balrog, Wrench spy who worked for Big Guys for around 6 months.

So, Big Guys was formed in 2015 by Hughejarse, Jojo, Vlad and some other guy who apparently killed himself before I joined (really.) They soon grew to be a decent size and we started raiding SoO. It was a lot of people's first time raiding and when we cleared Normal (equivilent to HC now, this was before Mythic) we were pretty happy. Luxae was especially happy about this, and was very proud of this achievement, although Jojo and Limbos always used to make fun of him for thinking that clearing N meant anything. This happened for a long time before Luxae eventually had a bit of an emotional moment in our Mumble (a lot of crying, for real) and quit. This began a small rift with everyone because Hughejarse and Vlad thought it was unreasonable for Luxae to be bullied out of the guild, while Jojo and Limbos thought it was really funny.

1/?

don't threaten her with a good time desu~

>7.2 and ToS come out in four days.
>thousands of guilds still stuck on 3/10M.
>New mythic gear only 10-15 ilvls higher than before.

Blizzard the absolute madman

This was the only problem for a while until Hughejarse began to enforce a rule on /wowg/ which meant that if any member of the guild wanted to mention in the thread, we had to post 5 times responding to the OP saying that was not a real /wowg/ guild. This was fine for about a month, until Zips said he didn't give a shit anymore, and started posting screenshots of himself even though he didn't respond to the OP. Hughejarse got REALLY mad at this, and kicked him out of the guild. Unfortunately, this turned out to be an extremely bad move, as Zips spent the next 3 months sniping every OP to exclude , insulting them at every mention, and started the Big Guys false flag subreddit, which ultimately lead to them being forced out of the OP. While this was going on, Hughejarse didn't know who was behind it and assumed that there was a rogue member in . He got in touch with Balrog, a member he knew beforehand, and hired him into feeding him information about , as he believed that whoever would be behind it would also be migrating to Wrench. While he was wrong that the shitposter was moving to , it proved to be true that members were planning to leave, as a few weeks later he discovered that Jojo was planning a coup to take Vlad and Limbos with him and transfer servers to Wrench. Hughejarse lost his shit, saying he wished all of the members' families dead, and there were genuine gunshots heard over the Mumble server after he was done shouting. He left shortly afterwards. After this happened, Limbos and Vlad regretted their decisions to join Jojo, who then called them "Karzuto"s while he began transferring to the Shattered Hills server, where Wrench were on.

2/?

How do I get gnome gf

except tomb doesn't come out for 11 weeks retard

Hughejarse came back around a week later, apologising to the members he shouted at while Vlad and Limbos also apologised. Limbos, while apologetic, was also deeply regretting his decision. He felt as if he had betrayed a long term friend, and couldn't really live with it. He quit the game shortly after, saying that he couldn't handle the negative emotions he experienced anymore. During this time, it was revealed that Balrog told Hughejarse that Jojo was very unhappy at Wrench. Sakurafish was bullying him a lot, as well as Farmersteve, and Jojo was regretting his decision but he was too embarrassed to confront Hughejarse about it. Hughejarse reached out to him and apparently they spoke on Skype for about half a day about what happened and all the issues they had. I don't know what was said, but it took around 7-8 hours, and afterwards Jojo transferred back to .

3/?

Raise your paw if you don't give a shit about this autistic wrench posting

lmao the jandvik's is a huge questline

It wouldn't be a good time.

For you.

>dad refusing to play anything but arms warrior
he won't listen to me when i tell him he'll hate it

Groldon was now hungry for power, having tasted raiding success, and demanded that he was made an officer. Jojo obliged, and this started a power struggle between Vlad and Groldon. They had very different ways of managing the guild, and it was rumoured that Vlad was only being kept on as an Officer since (s)he was a MtF transexual who Jojo was secretly in love with, but was too scared to mention it. Groldon eventually snapped, screaming and smashing his computer one night, which meant that he was no longer able to play WoW whatsoever. Being low on members, things were not looking good, and Jojo eventually became too depressed over this fact. He took an overdose of his diabetes medication, and was sent to a clinic to look after his health. The only people left were me, Luxae and Vlad, as well as some random DPS, however it wasn't enough. Luxae kept talking about how he wanted to be the best paladin there was, and that we could do anything if we put our minds to it, but the motivation simply wasn't there. We'd all had enough. And we decided to quit there.

That's the story of how Big Guys ended. It was a wild ride, but I think it was doomed from the beginning. You can't have such strong personalities together in one Guild. There's bound to be clashes. I hope that one day we can all be friends, and together. But I just don't think that's possible.

If any of you are reading this, I miss you all, compadres. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, truly.

- nirei

4/4

Arms warrior is great

>deal literaly no single target dmg as arms
>apply 57% colosus smash
>still nothing

>complete suramar questline
>manasaber here i come
>mfw there is a another questchain after the main one.
Shekel'd again

L A R G E L A D S

B I G G U Y S

C U C K O L D K I D S

What is your list of required addons you cant live without?

>Adibags
>Postal
>Auctionator
>AngryNotes
>MoveAnything!
>DBM
>Weakauras

what the fuck is this

Those are some really cute pandas wow

>57% colosus smash
XD
almost had me....

In for graphics

>auctionator

pleb

>Not having your mana saber two months ago.

>he don't have ahead of the curve: gul'dan yet
reminder you only have 5 days left to get it

Help me pick a new name for my female belf fire mage

I was thinking Melisandre, but I don't really want a female name because if I main this character in 7.2 I don't want to look like a weirdo that's pretending to be a girl.
Maybe R'hllor or Redrhllor or something. I want something from ASOIAF or anything that makes sense for a fire mage. Nothing about sluts please. That's for my panda.

Why?

>tfw no pet elf that isnt actually a fat dude irl

sounds better than wrench, but just by a little.

Trannyx

>Reached Rank 8 in Brawler's Guild

Wasn't that hard, but last one took few tries.

WERNCH?

>102% damage to Empowered Lunar Strike / Solar Wrath

That's pretty much every blood elf

kill me, now
please kill me now

>wrenchposting is back

>This loser actually believes what he is saying
>Doesn't know you got a month to get it.

So which is the most difficult melee spec to play right now?

Feral.

difficult to play well? Survival hunter
difficult to play at all because it's garbage? unholy DK

Feral druid, its always feral druid.

Arms Warrior.

Is the 10 Skyshard mount in MOP the most senselessly grindy get in the entire game? You can go 10s of thousands of kills between drops.

People will say Feral but they're lying

Its probably SV

t. ferals

All wrong. WW Monk is by far the hardest to play well.

Delete this shit, Nirei. I was never a fucking "spy," I just spread some information around that was widely known. I'll fuck you up if I ever see you again irl for this shit.

I just finished getting every plate transmog from normal nighthold.
Am I a God?

you've lied to me you fucking pieces of shit

A god would have the mythic-specific appearances.

Having the Normal appearances just means you're shit

>Fuck you Sargeras, I'll make my own Burning Crusade! With Hearthstone, and Succubi!

balrog, you know what happened. there's no need to defend yourself on wowg of all places. unblock me on skype and settle this in private.

I have a gnome female mage and a human female warlock

I'm thinking about race changing them both but I'm not sure to what.. Maybe a nelf female/male mage and a dwarf male lock? What do you all think? I hate how xmog looks on gnomes and Im not too fond of the human female casting animation i just dont know what I want to do

>Try not use the same move twice in a row is hard
>laughing Grand Master

>ToS out in 5 days
>still no nerfs to NH to help the thousands of guilds stuck on 3/10M

So who the fuck are we actually fighting in ToS?

Not Sargeras?

Feral desu senpai

>yuropoor "drama"

>bloodlust
>elemental foci procs haste
>BTI procs
>LODSE HASTE
>normal double or trip tap abilities sometimes to queue them or keep up with latency
>fucks me over during this 60% haste period because I use abilities twice in a row

>t. LFR pro

Shut up noob

I don't want to speak to you again. I feel annoyed at myself for even responding to you. Fuck off, worm. Mention me again and I'll come to your house personally.

ditch the helmet and it'll be decent

>group loot for mounts comes out
>someone in group finder says "just need alani up on your realm, I have shards"
>invite her
>get free alani with zero effort

you've fucked up nigger

shadowmoon invasion is the only one that scales

>ever trying to say monk is hard in the first place

I HATE healing Demon Hunter tanks.

Whats the addon that shows what traits you get from a relic for all 3 weapons at once?

bump requesting help pls

Did they give an exact release date for the ToS raid yet?

You should both just kill each other. The world will be a better place.

11 weeks from the patch
so june 13th

>tfw got bullied by a fem panda today

BRAAAAAP

>shiftless peons attempting to resuscitate a game in its death throes
>get a life ffs

lucky

Is there any reason to do anything BUT Iron Horde invasions? I mean you get two rolls at the mounts for doing a non-scaling invasion regardless of everything else.

Why? They're the best tanks in game right now.

*shits in your mouth*

Thanks but you didn't fill it up completely.

>tfw won batling and ripper in one go

Some dude demanded I sell him my warrior, shame I said no before asking how much he was wiling to pay.

shadow council invasion is pretty good, shattrath is pretty quick to get to 100% and i can literally afk for the whole thing and get well over 2000 points
goren is okay
botani is shit, barely enough mobs spawn even when guards destroy them
shadowmoon scales so it's fucking horrible

haven't tried the others

Wrench is back baby!

i need to complete t he whole insurection achievement to get the mana saber right?

i'm glad we have a reddit op so everyone feels at home in this sub

stop this gross meme