youtube.com/watch?v=iIzgqDDYL1g
oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A painted delorean? Blasphemy

and how it looks now.

How much did you pay for that thing?

$9100 in 2008

Painted DeLorean basically means body damage they couldn't hide

That is exactly what it was. Doors and rear panels needed replaced.

It actually looks 100x better in a color other than steel.

That nerdy movie that made the car famous, also ruined it.

DOES IT HAVE A FLUX CAPACITOR?? HUEHUEHUE

I could never drive that thing.

some came painted from the factory.

why did you buy a delorean?

welp it looks better in red

I get that you removed the paint but why did you break the windshield?

>tfw you've been ruining a 10k mile miata for the past 5 years

Red is tacky. I was glad to revert it to the stock stainless. That said...they look really good in black.

Yeah, it looks really good in black. The red in your OP isn't that bad, at least in the photo, better than just the stainless steel.

Break the windshield? It's perfectly fine...

Well was when the pic was taken...a few years later a rock hit it and it now has a crack. I'm holding out for now until I do some new work that might cause the thing to crack again from flex.

Red ain't bad but a DeLorean in black is fucking hot

Looks better with paint. The BTTF maymay can't save how bad it looks unpainted.

no

>lets paint over the only redeemable quality of this otherwise unremarkable shitbox

mcfly rollin in his grave rn

>Delorean is faster than a Corvette because the Corvette overheats 2 seconds into WOT

GM BTFO yet again

projecting

Kek you made him sperg again

This looks way better than the stainless meme.

$9100 for a POS car that people enjoy because it was in 3 movies fuck user you must be stupid

>dat image

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He is even samefagging now kek

Ls swap it.

It does look pretty bad, desu. There's a reason DMC went under. The lack of paint and panel gap is awful.

>stupid
>there will always be a retard willing to give OP 10k for it
Gee, really makes you think

More like 20-40k

youtube.com/watch?v=MIlEh4AMbdI

youtube.com/watch?v=iIzgqDDYL1g

Deloreans are rare, collectable cars mate. The car is worth way more than that. You pretty much just get a shell for 9k today.

if you need a Flux Capacitor oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor.html

I liked it better red. Nice job though

I slapped this together years ago for a summer of skids and jumps. It never died.

It's a sun visor, you retard.

Damn that is a nice photo.

I don't care what anyone says, you own one of my dream vehicles.

The color, the year, the graphic, everything. So nice.

[knight rider theme intensifies]

why are GM supporting memes so low tier, so much worse than people GT-R ones? is it because their cars are shit too?

Just fucked up my windshield on my 88 yota the other day.
>tfw i want to fix it but I'm selling it in a month

Day I bought it

Right now

Day I got it I changed the rims.

That topper looks ridiculous.

Why does it look like it's 1/2" to long?

>Road salt 2 tone

I don't know why but I fucking love this look. I ruined the rear arches on my Hyundai driving about like that for months but it just looks so cool

hey user, lets be real here. should i get one as a fun weekend/project car? i need to fucking practice stick

Thats where the lid/door sticks out and goes down. Kinda "locks" the tailgate so it cannot be easily opened, although one could just pull really hard and wreck open the top door

... why tho
Its also just dirty after driving on a gravel road in the rain. No salting in August

Holy.

I wouldn't put that on my vehicle. I'd be filled with absolute disgust anytime I approached from the rear of the vehicle.

Hopefully you never have to look at the rear of that thing.

One step above severe rust.

What's wrong with pic related style? Or was it one of those deals were you need a topper ASAP and you want to avoid mismatched colors?

Friend had one
Friend didn't need one as he was building dog cages onto his Hilux
They usually run $300-$1000 here, depending on condition, working locks and so on
Friend sold it to me for $80, in good condition with working lock and two keys

It was cheap, fit the truck and I think it looks alright. Only thing I would've liked were bigger front and rear windows on it

It was white when I bought it, painted it about two months ago

This desu

before and after i got it
dodge dynasty 3.3l v6

so far only cold air intake and new exhaust
what should i do without "nogging" this vehicle ?
been looking into wheels/rims.

>rare, collectable cars mate
>being produced again
Lol

Day I bought it

Latest pic

bramp

Old

What even happened to the paint? Did it just flake or did it sit under a tarp?

New

Patina bro

Was never garaged so sat out in the elements

Old [when the paint was still good]

New

BTTF is a timeless classic.. sorry about your crappy raped filled childhood user

Old. This is a about the only good picture I have on my phone

In progress, after the interior being burnt out

Probably got in an accident

And how it looks today

Here's my before and after.

Not much left of the original exterior, had a full respray in the same color, new bodykit, headlights, taillights, wheels, replaced front and rear window rubbers, shaved the ariel and rear wipers and replaced the badges to clean her up.

Engine got converted from factory twins to a single turbo, along with a standalone ecu, e85 compatible fuel system and all the usual supporting mods.

Interior is still pretty much stock standard apart from a TRD steering wheel and double din headunit.

Damn she's cute, looks so much nicer now man, good job

Fuck I love those wheels, you plan on giving those brakes some love too?

Jesus you must have put some work into that, how'd the interior catch fire?

'mirin that Jetta.

Veeky Forums tripfag drama is the worst

>being so lonely that you compete for attention on Veeky Forums's auto board by creating the most cancerous online personas imaginable

Someone broke into it and set the front bench seat on fire after they couldn't get it to start

Blue Supra user, haven't seen you in a while. Glad to see you still posting.

Any pics of the interior? Also, your photo of your Toxic tails at night is one of my favorite pictures in the entirety of the internet. Have you ever thought about doing more photoshoots?

jesus what a dick move

>stance fag

damn your supra is nice
any more wallpaper material?

fuck thats pretty shitty, good on ya for restoring her up though, she looks beautiful now

Haha Thanks, Id love to get some proper photo's of her one day, I cant get my phone to focus on the lights at night though, gonna need a proper camera. Here's the interior.

Thanks man, I've only got a few pics iv taken with my phone, nothing wallpaper worthy

>still rocking OEM confetti seats

omg

Going to need more pictures of those bad boys. Those are surprisingly hard to find pictures of.

Eventually I will. Figuring out job and living situations first lol

they're already ungodly heavy as it is, the paint just drags it down that much more

Left is when I bought it completely stock in '09
Right is after a long list of mods in '13

stock wheels looked better

ruined

I disagree. They look so dull. Black on white has much better contrast and looks so much better than brushed aluminum.

>stock wheels

haha yeh I love those old 90's design's, you can just search up Recaro sr2's if you're after pics of them

fair enough dude, you still own like 20 cars right? Also didnt you buy an rx7 when you were in Japan, what happened to that, did you end up having to sell it?

lol nah just 4 right now.
08 F250
98 K1500 Z71 that's getting a transmission and then sold to some yeeyee fucking retard for more money than it's worth
90 Skyline
65 Mustang that's going up for sale once I get a second to change the fan back to the OEM one

The RX7 I had for just a few months. Bought it for $4500 and then traded it for two R32 GTSTs and $750, then I sold them for $5500 and $7500.

>that
>stance

Out of all the cars you owned, or driven, which are your favorite to drive?

This isn't tripfag drama even. This is just garbage shitposting.

jesus man, you treat cars like fucking pokemon cards

>I'll trade you my shiny rx7 for two of your r32's
>no tradebacks

That's one hell of a deal you got tho

>Recaro sr2
Arigato, blue Supra user! I never knew the designation.