Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu+1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txcRQedoEyY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobu a CUTE.

Slut thread

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

I hope they do a collab event soon. It's been too long since they last collaborated with themselves.

posting sluts.

animejapan booths being set up RIGHT NOW

excited to see the guan yu 5*

/JeanneAlter/ thread

you're waifu is real but she is dead
do you still love her

>check out animejapan on twitter
>turns out there's a No Game No Life movie coming out

Even if she is alive i dont think she will notice me.

That makes it easier, all I have to do is find a way to resurrect the dead rather than drag them through dimensions or create life from nothing.

Sita when

your waifu is real but she is just your imagination do you still love her

My waifu has been dead for the last 1,940 years

That's fucked up user

And what kind of dead? Do I mysteriously get an invitation to her funeral or does her dead body drop out of the ether onto my bedroom floor?

>your waifu is real but she is not real

Really activates my alkalised water

(you) are a slut.

>These are the three kings of magic
Somewhere out there, every other caster servant is crying.

Dunno what shit you are smoking, but share some of it.

Don't worry, Koyama and Takeuchi will handle it by releasing Caster Scat and Caster Seibah.

you are your waifu's waifu and she marries your body pillow how do u feel

Can Mo-san do it?

yes this isnt even close

>Jesus servant is released
>They do a nativity story on Christmas in the same format as Go West story
>Solomon, Merlin, and Gilgamesh play the role of the three wisemen(magi) who come celebrate his birth and run into an angel and an evil king along the way.

Anyone ever question why three wizards came to celebrate Jesus when they foresaw his birth would happen on that day? Came bearing gifts of spices and stuff.

Fucking easy ride

When will Sanzou use her tits to get the best King in the game already?

Perseus when??

Pitch your own Fate series
See if other user watch it or not

A Fate story where all the master are female and the servants are male
The master are also Magical Girls, so they have to henshin before they fight
Also there's a ruler that gave them the power and watch for the war
Setting is still in Japan, though not limited in one city, so the scale would be larger than those in Shirou's route

The servants are
Ruler; Amakusa Shirou
Saber; Lancelot
Archer; Arjuna
Lancer; Romulus
Rider; Ozymandias
Caster; Mephistopheles (the master actually Faust's descendant)
Assassin; Fuuma Kotaro
Berserker; Beowulf

anyone that can't do 15k in two turns with np deserves to be burned

>171900723
Disappear from this world.

Hot fiery FUCK with Nobu!

No shit? I've been wanting more of that show. It was so much fun.

>American Folklore getting Servants

DAVY CROCKETT RIDER WHEN?!
youtube.com/watch?v=txcRQedoEyY

Go west part 2 with the original cast instead of luck but, shuwen, and david

Shit.

He's not, he's not really folklore.

He was played up but he was a real guy entirely. Kinda like Calamity Jane.

Don't tell sister that you're messing with mommy.

>Realize that Caster Seibah is going to be Morgan le Fay.
You all know it's going to happen.

>>Roman, Gil and Merlin realize they need gifts

>Roman takes out some some of the resin he uses to make his robe smell nice
>Gil figures the branch he's been chewing on is fine
>Merlin swipes one of Gil's ornaments and passes it off as a gold ingot.

Seems about right

Paul Bunyan is cute!

God Bless Takeuchi.

If it wasn't for him who knows what Nasu would have put out.

>>Morgan le Fay
I approve of this, please dont make fem merlin into the saberface caster.

I would have guessed that too in the past but now with the voice in Proto Arthur's NP I'm betting Caster Seibah is gonna be Proto Merlin.

>If it wasn't for him who knows what Nasu would have put out
So I should thank Takeuchi for this nigger?

She reminds me of Takano from Higurashi

Fate Summon Gakuen.

The year is 20xx. Servant Summoning has become widespread and easy. High schools specialized in summoning have been established. Such schools have a pecking order based on the rank of Heroic Spirit that they summon.

Our protagonist is a wannabe summoner who has no talent for the job, with a record of zero Heroic Spirits answering his call. During his last chance at the entrance exam, however, something responds. The weakest summoner has called upon the weakest Heroic Spirit, Angra Mainyuu.

Features: haughty blonde female school council presidents, childhood friends, lots of panties, and a hotsprings episode.

delet this

There's only one king of magic.
Merlin's called the wizard of flowers and you know Gil's title

You mean
>irrelevant fodder who does shit into the story and heroine who is written as villain by nasu to fuck with Takeuchi?

What's the best node for worm bowls? Or whatever the fuck the blue crap in them is.

delete this

In 12 hours.

saber 40AP or wait for tomorrow

That's when Koyama and Takeuchi play their part, goy. They learned from what Nero has become in Extella.

>Arturia main antagonist for Fuyuki and Camelot
>EMIYA role in Shinjuku as Alter
>Medea antagonist in Okeanos as lily
>Medusa Helper as Ana in Babylon
>Hercules major obstacle in Okeanos
>GIlgamesh helper in Babylon
>Cu anatagonist in America and Helper in Fuyuki
>Hassan helper in Camelot

>Regend has no relevance to plot/side plots out of all the original Servants
Isn't it sad?

The Holy Grail fucks up and summons every Servant possible (read: all the fan favourites) into the 6th HGW. Because supplying mana for everyone is too great a feat even for the big ol' cup a compromise has to be reached, and therefore all the Servants are small enough to fit into the palm of your hand.
As the MC, it's your job to collect all the Servants. This can be done in a variety of ways, defeating other Masters and their tiny Servants, completing "wild" Servant's story lines and other hidden unlocks.
Player character has three starter choices.
A tiny Raikou that tries to cook for you.
A Gorgon that pretends she doesn't like being booped.
A little EMIYA that tries to act a lot cooler than he is.

I'll make millions.

user, you don't seem to realize that Nasu doesn't give a shit about them (while he likes Nero). He just makes them happy by adding them in fanservice events, but keeps them irrelevant in their story (or as villains).

Poor Seiba was an antagonist in the story until someone else who wasn't Nasu and outside Nasu's supervision wrote her for 1.5.

Isn't a sword tournament coming?

A team of Magus investigate a recently discovered ancient city underground under the belief it may be of mystical importance.

The team formed of educators and newbies who were brought along for the "learning experience", some are genuinely kind and some very typical in their magus selfishness.

A ritual activating as they step into the city, they learn that servants have been summoned all around and that the underground is now sealed. Claiming freedom will require victory, though even more interestingly a ancient proto-Grail may appear.

The more ambitious cunts running off to take advantage of this, the rest rush to find servants so as not to be made prey of the ambitious cunts

Saber: Richard the Lionheart (Master is a young magus terrified by the entire prospect of the war, her relationship with him slowly makes her a stronger more confident person)

Archer: Arash (Gets stuck with an ambitious bitch, tries to put up with it but is wondering if working for someone like this is a good idea)

Lancer: Fionn (Paired with a kind educator, they fight to put an end to this squabble)

Rider: Darius (Paired with an ambitious young prick looking to make himself a god with the grail)

Caster: Babbage who creates a network of steam throughout the ancient city, making it all one massive workshop, (Paired with an old magus who was only brought for his years of knowledge, the man has zero ambition and just wants to be free to go home to his family)

Assassin: Kotaro (Paired with an asshole educator who swiftly forces him to use his oni NP via command seal, Kotaro throughout the story is trying to kill his master or even trying to destroy himself, but the second and third command seals prevent him from either choice)

Berserker: Golem (An army of golem's that can combine into a giant one, their master is a mystery till the end, the master having been the one who truly set this all into motion)

I call it Fate/Antiquity

>no female servants

I think you mistake the point of this series.

>not knowing Babbage has a loli girl inside controlling the robot

Babbage is just a robot, there's nobody inside.

That's where you're wrong, Bucko

And? They would still be filler Servants, probably for a gag event or something like that. Nasu already anticipate something spoiler heavy and plot related with Merlin.

Merlin declared everyone except him and Solomon were shit as magi. And GoA kind of backs his claim (Caster Gil wasn't really a magus, he was just pretending).

I want to FUCK Francesca

>fanart shit
He's a guy. Read his mats.

>females
>popular
?
Just add Rin or some popular female Master and you're set.

> Implying girls matter anymore when male gatcha's make more money

The Fujo bucks will make me rich

Fuck off you autistic fedoralords

This. Salty River is the Savior of FGO.

It's not fujos who whale hard on the male gachas, it's gameplay fags.

Sorry, we'll go back to posting Jalters and talking about canon powerlevels now.

Fanficfags are quite possibly the only thing more cancerous and autistic than powerlevelfags

>It's not fujos who whale hard on the male gachas, it's gameplay fags.
You're retarded. Did you even check out their twitters? They all whaled hard to NP5 every single male in the gacha.

Post pictures of Gawain!

>And?
They might make those two goddesses of magic.

Why?

> He plays a waifu mobage but will look down on others for thinking up some fun plots featuring characters from the mobage when there's nothing else to do

Whew

Fate/Karaoke

Animu where different servants meet each episode in a karaoke room and talk about random shit.

She looks like an ugly genderbent Tesla

Just accept it, user. Fujos are the ones that matter the most now. The era of the waifus is over.

>anything more autistic than powerlevelfags
Have you never seen melvin's posts?

Cute!

I already made the best one

I want to gently eat pockys out of every orifice of my daughter.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

99% sure they will just be irrelevant filler for jokes or jobbing.

Do you have more than one waifu/husbando, /fgog/?

>The era of the waifus is over
>while shit like Kemono Friends is a-booming
All they need is animal girl servants to ride the hype.

Prisma re-run when?

Not him but they're the only ones who are unironically and actually autistic since, you know, you wouldn't be writing fanfiction if you weren't

Astolfo wins through Roman, Kiritsugu and Edmond have an *teleports behind you* fest battle and nothing else very interesting happens.

I want to mindbreak Arthur.

Caster Scathach maybe, but if you think Proto-Merlin/Morgan le Fay won't be a big part in the story when it comes time for Grand Saber Artoria to come in, you're probably gonna be wrong.

I want to massage my gorilla's pecs between bench press sets!

Maybe never since it's a collab