Would possibly take place Downtown or surrounding suburb areas

Kansas/Missouri friends please holler

bump for late post

Lurk mode: activated

One more before death

Go shit up cerners parking lot

KCMO here. I'd be up for it.

Absolute madman

Topeka reporting in, would possibly consider working up the courage to attend. Missed out on Street Car Takeover a few weeks ago

South op reportin

hold up, which one? there's like 5 of them
>inb4 all of them

Would there be enough interest for a KCM/O/ groupchat?

there doesn't seem to be. it's like this in /soc/ "meetups" too. some fags will report, but after that the thread just dies off

The one near the triangle is pretty good desu senpai. Overland Park fag reporting in.

Same but would never want to associate with some faggots on a chinese frog worshiping forum irl

Anyone going to cars and coffee tomorrow?

I would but I have work

Bump

i do this all the time at the new campus. easy to fly out and do light drift on the inner roundabouts

start a kc line chat group like cgl did

If there is any interest and we have a meet up please give a week in advance so I can request the day off for my wage cuck job

>I would never want to associate with people very much like myself who share a similar hobby and know all the same jokes as me

>just left for the summer
Well shit, I wanted to go to KC too.

B B Q C A P I T A L

This, it made discussing meetups A LOT easier.
Also /LAWRENCE/ reporting in

I was thinking a discord group would be better

As for locations I know of a few, I'm not sure if people would be interested in cruising, racing, or just standing around with hands in pockets.

Just hooned it all down shawnee mission

/Lawrence / represent

is mine too

i think anything works, so long as everyone that's going to report in can access it

something that everyone has