>keep long distance to not draw attention
>after 10 mins, realize he isn't going to pull over
>turn right and let this pussy faggot drive away

Cool story, bro.

>driving through shitty flat Ohio
>10 MPH over
>come upon minivan doing 5 over
>pass using dotted yellow
>notice same minivan with drivers hand stuck out the window in the shape of a middle finger gesture
>tailgating intensifies
>tries to pull even and shout one thing or another
>smile and thumbs up
>pick up appears in incoming lane
>slams on brakes and falls back behind
>maintains slightly more distance afterwards
Half expected them to have dialed the bolis when they turned off soon after

was the point of this story to make you sound like a pussy?

brap

Congratulations, you're both retarded!

This could have been avoided completely if you changed lanes to allow him to get on, and then get back in the right lane afterwards.

Fucking idiot

Why would I move for HIM when HE'S the one merging onto a fucking highway? Especially considering I'm already going over 60mph and his pigfat truck is doing half of that at most. I couldn't move over anyway there was traffic everywhere. Idiots like you cause bullshit accidents because you don't understand what YIELD means

>be me
>on way to work on a beautiful summer morning
>sun is still low on the horizon
>driving west
>go to change lanes
>check mirror
>glance over shoulder
>freeandclearbabyohyeah.jpg
>start to merge left
>hear quick honk
>ohshit.jpg
>put my hand up out the window to say my bad
>next red light
>same car next to me
>look over at him
>ohshit.jpg
>"Sorry, man, I just didn't see ya. The sun, ya know?"
>"No problem, I understand."
>turn off at next intersection and go our separate ways
>got to work and closed a great deal that day
>fed my kids for the next couple months
>todaywasagoodday.jpg

> in the left hand lane
>waiting center of the road, for my chance
>car behind starts beeping, arms flailing
>oh really bitch, you in a rush?
>pass up two perfect chances to take the turn
>on purpose
>eye contact rear view mirror
>she is steaming now, arms in hyper anger mode
>yellow light
>red light
>I make my left turn and wave in the rear view
>Bitch is stuck at the light now

Because while yes, it's his responsibility to merge... you're also just an asshole.

MY ROAD MY LANE HURR DURRRRRR

Fucking take one second to change lanes and let them in instead of acting like a fucking beta faggot and pretending to act like you're going to do something if he wasn't also a pussy. If he would've called your bluff I'd fucking love to know what you would've done.

You're right about this part. You're also fucked in the head for following him around like a schizo afterward. What's wrong with you?

>long road trip with mates
>car handled fine
>got everyone there and back safely

So it's my responsibility to get into a fucking accident because people want to get onto the highway when they're going half the speed limit MAX and I'm going with the flow of traffic? That makes no fucking sense. It's on HIM to merge not me to make room for him by merging into another driver or braking hard as shit. And to answer your question, had he pulled over I would've beaten his fucking ass with a u lock
Normally I let it go, but to try to stare me down then merge into me over and over is WAY over the top. Then he wants to drive around some upper class neighborhood like some pussy ass bitch, I'd bet money he was on the phone crying to the cops too. Don't start shit if you're not gonna finish it.

>driving around with some friends
>bunch of high school age kids give us the finger out the window
>decide to fuck with them
>following super close
>honking horn, flashing brights, friends standing up on seats (convertible) screaming and waving at them
>they turn off
>floor it to get past them
>all of them look fucking terrified
Was pretty funny, and I guarantee that none of them will ever flip someone off on the road again.

>>be me

who else am i going to be?

You sound like a huge pussy, if it comes down to it fight him unarmed.

No, you fucking mouth breathing retard. You could have just fucking changed lanes IF it were clear. Are you really that god damn stupid to think that I'm suggesting you just blindly change lanes? The fuck?

>And to answer your question, had he pulled over I would've beaten his fucking ass with a u lock
One of these fucking things? FUCKING LOL

Shove that U lock up your fucking ass you gaping, bleeding pussy.

This
>being in the merging lane like a dirty arab

Your autistic rage will get you shot. Be careful following people.

>there are people that stay in the right lane when an on-ramp is present
Please never use the highway again. I'm so fucking sick of getting caught in traffic because you idiots cant be arsed to use on of the other 2 god damn lanes to occupy your sorry ass in while you drive your wife's son around.

>following people around
You're gonna get shot and we're going to laugh at you.

That's my fucking point you moron it wasn't clear. Even if it was clear tho I don't HAVE to fucking move for some retard in an obnoxiously huge truck that doesn't understand what YIELD means. This is exactly how accidents happen because people like you think they can just merge onto a fucking highway going 20-30 mph when THERE ARE PEOPLE GOING WAY FASTER THAN YOU IN THE RIGHT LANE. Learn how to drive and look up the definition of yield you dickface

Right because everyone should crowd into the middle lane just for you huh? Because you know, no one needs to get OFF the highway or let other people pass them if they want to drive slower. No no, you're a special snowflake that can't be bothered to merge in a safe and reasonable fashion. Fucking kill yourself

In no state does merging traffic have the right of way, bro—it's your job to merge into a gap, not their job to make room for you.

May as well complain about all those assholes that won't let you cross the intersection just because they have a green light.

Exactly, if you get legitimately butthurt because people don't make room for you to merge on the highway you shouldn't be driving at all, as you're clearly an idiot

Highways here are only two lanes.

The driving lane and the overtaking lane.

It must be nice to have extra lanes.

God you're such an autist. You're posting shit about beating someone with a bike lock after they got mad at you for driving like a retarded elderly woman. Use the middle lane you stupid fuck.