What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfS0nAgfuE
youtube.com/watch?v=BTm2F4ysQrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bunch of poorfags with 20 pound keychains driving Cavaliers and blamed GM for their run in with Darwinism.

nothing

It's nationality.

their little bankruptcy shenanigans put the Cobalt series into the grave.

I don't know what went wrong. But the only thing I know that wrong with their marketing is their "real people, not actors." ads.

I really don't know.

Back in the day chevy was pretty cool.

Big surbubans and tahoes.

Corvettes flying.

Camaro is just bland to me.

They don't have anything that appeals to me:

Their ads are shit. Marketing is clearly run by retards

like all gigantic megacorps, they let their bean counters make cars rather than the engineers

I hear this a lot and it's beyond retarded.

Finance people like to take risks and generally like sports cars more than general population.

Accountants literally only do as their told by head of operations.

It's the operation side that chose to cuck this company in order to fulfill their budgets.

Accountants prepare the different scenarios and operations chose they like the weak cars that gave more money (more bonus) more.

Accounting and finance have nothing to do with this (assuming this is what you mean by bean counters).

Finance and accounting doesn't give a shit.

I feel as if the only thing Chevy/GM has done right is the Volt and Camaro.

They play a huge part in the making of a car. Because every feature of a car costs something. Multiply it by the tens of thousands of cars sold, it means a big cost to the company.

Watch the film, A Faster Horse. Making the new Mustang the engineering team literally has to sit there and justify every single feature to the bean counters. Even the sequential brake lights feature they had to explain it's existence and why it's worth the extra 50 cents per car.

The cars designed by insurance companies for midwestern soccer moms.

Vette, Camero, Cadillac brand aside.

what the fuck went so very very wrong?

Again, accountants don't call the shots .

Operation side sets guidelines or accountants report to them.

They ask why it's necessary to explain the variance costs in their reports.

Nothing. That car is an incredible value.

nothing

>nothing

>Refusing to build Holden designs domestically to lower costs

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfS0nAgfuE

Nothing.

New Camaro and Vette are good and Cadillac is great

>I always drop bricks from five feet in the air and need a truck that can handle that.
youtube.com/watch?v=BTm2F4ysQrE

>what went wrong?
My local police department seems to like Chevy. Most of the police vehicles are those SUV things made by Chevy.

Nobody in the US would buy those except for autists and Australian ex-patriots.

>Chevy sucks meme
When will FCG shills ever recover.
They is just better, get over it.

As far as I'm aware Chevy is currently one of the more profitable car makers right now.

You mad that the only car that your bus pass income could have bought is off the market?

If the REAL PEOPLE NOT ACTORS ads didn't exist we wouldn't get the Mahk versions of them, though.

Aren't Chevy's just rebadged opel/vuaxhall designs made in mexico

The fuckin badge is absolute shit tier garbage. Bowtie my asshole. Looks like absolute shit, especially on their vehicles. Like, Chevy, what the fuck are you even doing? God damn, that badge pisses me off every time I see it.

>chevy jumping on the el camino meme again
Nobody wants a fucking car that looks like a truck but with worse gas mileage.

You take that back

true, that's the only good outcome

shut the fuck up you stupid cuck

I think it's more about throwing toolboxes and other heavy shit into the truck bed with no fucks given.

Seriously just buy a truck faggots.

A truck doesnt drive like a car
A truck isnt nearly as fast
A truck cant do sick skiddz
A ute is essentially the final form of the muscle car that has the cargo capacity that 90% of American truck owners wont go over