/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Took on the greathammer user post patch:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtu.be/igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtu.be/j8Ke647-xsU
Ringed Knight set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (SPOILERS): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILERS): sendvid.com/ppo6urmb
Famitsu screenshots: imgur.com/a/A6diD
Gameplay from PAX East stream: mega.nz/#!nFUhTJTY!sVWEb4jeiteATO9mFWKPmtOuyPQiPI6IKEWXH1uS3qo
PvP arena screenshots: steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261612445216430867
ADP arena: youtu.be/G-ogfoPhz64
Grand Archives arena: youtu.be/UVM4AsXX4yk
Bamco stream (PvP, some weapon stats): mega.nz/#!7YNUhbZB!IXABnYIRQR9GQd030iLgOAMR30ExztE-qdV9RdQKysc
Bamco stream (PvE, nothing new): mega.nz/#!fYUhiA7b!bb9K_rKuPVb3vg4OLvWAsab5r_7h0TOyO6IxnjKvPi0
Weapon stats: imgur.com/a/00ozT
IGN PvP gameplay (weapon showcase with shitty players): youtu.be/HFR6YZTlNz8 youtu.be/CH-ZJfeO9iw
IGN PvE gameplay (nothing new before 5:54): youtu.be/F61tviDEgi0
Gamespot first boss fight (SPOILERS): youtu.be/NJRm85cFXw0

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dugcFz7u_ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miyazaki is best boy.

PS4fag here. The patch will be finished in like 10 to 15 minutes. If someone else doesn't beat me to it, I'll post pics to confirm or debunk this plume business.

password arena boys ww@?

It's not his hair.

post the cute asian girl mimicing combat in a des shirt

I still think Ariandel is kinda hot.

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

Checking some stuff right now. Vordt's Great Hammer now has 110 frostbite. Up from 60. So that's something.

UGS buff seems to be in the momentum like maces. A single combo takes you across the room in firelink.

Ultra heavy stamina buff is minimal. Went from 4 swings to 5 swings, but that's more than I ever expected of From so ehh...

If they actually added the plume, then I'm way more excited about TRC, since that seems to imply that they actually give a fuck about Dark Souls 3 now and aren't just phoning it in like they did for AoA

Praise be to Gravelord!

The plume, man, check the plume.

Remains to be seen.

Even if it was, that wouldn't mean we wouldn't have the plume. We have Artorias's plume, and that's definitely Artorias's hair.

Not even, it's a trivial thing to add. What it means is that they're willing to compromise their original artistic vision of the game in order to directly address the desires of the fans, which is big because that has obviously not been the case in the past.

>Carthus inhabitant finds Valorheart.webm

Anyone ever make the Itav video where they just spew the most retarded theories about the lore?

Jesus christ, she's so uncoordinated and awkward it makes me cringe.

thanks!

>ornstein helm with plume
s u b s t a n t i a t e
t h a t
c l a i m

>grave wardens with guardframes
no pls

So, consolefriends, how is the buff on heavy armors ?

>yfw FROM is back on their shit

It won't be in this patch, it'll be with the DLC.

I'm happy to see other people excited for the plume, though.

>cum
auto correct is a bitch, ain't it? but i corrected it for you

This is your brain on Veeky Forums.

Someone check havel's.

Hope this DLC is a good sendoff for DkS3.

Kinda disappointed with the game compared to some of the others but I liked it either way.

>I agree, but i dont see how that means gwyn had an ember form or how he was somehow stronger as a LoC then as the LoS

I'm not him, lords of cinder are obviously weaker than a normal lord, embers are trash

also I'm pretty sure the "embers" the item description is talking about are the great souls, the flames. great souls are just humanity that's been set on fire

Why did they never have it? Like said it's sort of a trivial thing to add, so why was it just never on the model to begin with?

>Their original artistic vision was to have the player's version of a boss' armor set look worse because it was missing one of the armor set's most striking features

youtube.com/watch?v=dugcFz7u_ug he tried the helm on just a sec ago

No, I get that she's cute, but come on. She looks like she's only barely in control of her own body.

anyone have the picture of Seath looking at the crystals and it says "ur a bitch." it's an edit from a Junji Ito story. I made the edit a while ago, but my laptop got destroyed so i'd like to get a hold of it again.

>consoles get it first

I thought we were the master race

If the plume exists, how could people be posting pictures of it if it's DLC?

wouldnt gwyn already be linked to the fire by virtue of being one of the four lords? And asuming that is how it works, id still argue he wouldnt be strong as a LoC
I figured

Literal laziness for 3 games in a row.

What?

I see it.

Rewind until the dude is back in firelink. He puts on Ornstein's helm for a while before switching back

>it's real
FUUUUUUCK

Laziness probably
I mean, this is kind of stupid because the plume should have just been there since Dark Souls, but it's a nice gesture to try and fix a minor gripe that people have been complaining about for a long time

>it's real

it's gonna be a good DLC, they're bringing out the pygmy and it's gonna be a sexy priscilla's mom

it's an enjoyable game, but not a great Souls game. Honestly feel DSII: SotFS did it better.

Yes.
Or more likely they excluded it in 1 because no physics and excluded it in 3 because they wanted it to resemble the player version and not the boss version.

REAL ACTUALLY REAL

Remember dearie, they're beta testing if you get it second, and getting scraps if you get it first.

DS3 has the laziest and worst quality control on armor out of all the souls games by far. Which makes it so shocking that they went back and added the plume.

you're a saint of the deep user!

I'm really hoping they say "screw it" and put in a bunch of shit.

I want some god damn answers to this fucked up lore.

Holy fuck.

What's going on here?

Someone make a webm of the katana moveset already.
>inb4 running r1 nerfed, rest of the attacks are now as fast as curved swords.

So uh... time to leave the general to avoid major spoilers?

Just did. Plume is in.

On heavy armor: the buff is minimal. Weight dropped by 1 unit or less. Absorption increased by about 2-3 at most. Havel's Chest physical resist went from 16.2 to 18.5 for example.

Irithyll Straight Sword frostbite 55 now.

WHAT THE FUCK MIYAZAKI IS GOD AFTER ALL

>tfw people don't realize that they added ornstein's hair for a reason

he's showing up in the DLC

Max speed stake + plume.

HOLY SHIT WHAT

In a few hours, PC patch hasn't hit yet. Since the patch size is pretty big, we can assume there's gonna be some DLC stuff to be datamined once PC hits

What a fucking faggot. You're a complete moron, and in the tiny minority.

Shiieeeet

That is much faster, wow.

part of me agrees.
I wouldn't be mad if we got a bunch of Silver knight weapons, and the rose shield, heide knight equipment, ect.

The majority of the game is already rehashed assets, why not commit fully and throw it all in there? I doubt we'd be getting anything really exciting when it comes to new content anyway....

>this is the 'fanservice boss'

it's glorious

Can someone please check out havel's weight and absorbtion values?

stay mad faggot

>up from 35 to 55
>literally almost a 60% increase in frostbite build
>and this buff was also applied to Friede's and Vordt's

My dick is hard.

ERROR CANNOT DOWNLOAD
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>Its not a good souls title.
What the fuck does that even mean faggot? Its a great game, and a great souls game. Its called fucking Dark SOULS 3. Idiot.

I was gonna say "wouldn't it be cool if we saw some old friends in the DLC?"
But then i remembered most of Dks3 is seeing old friends, or the gear of old friends.
Takes away the value of seeing a callback when they happen all the time.

Of course, putting in some actual NPCs or a boss is much different from some equipment and item descriptions.

In case you needed any more proof.

HOLY ACTUAL SHIT BOYS

have fun with your easy ass "baby's first souls game even though it's the last in the series" game with bonfires out the ass and primarily reused assets from the better games in the series.

>What the fuck does that even mean
that the shitshow that is DS3 would be easier to swallow if it had a more appropriate name attached, like Mario Party

Hahaha what.

MY DICK

Don't take the bait retards. Just ignore him.

PC players are called the master race ironically. Most of the time they are begging for console scraps. The Souls games are no different. There was literally a petition begging for a console port of Dark Souls 1.

WEW

Finally the heavy gem is where it's supposed to be.

Fuck. Stats?

>S scaling
>630AR
HOT FUCK
How much strength is that with?

>over 600 AR on pure STR presumably

ds3 is still shit

Oh no, it was already very powerful to begin with.

>plume is in
>silver knight weapons might also be in

My 66 STR build is no longer unemployed.

>presumably
Heavy removes dex scaling, so it doesn't matter if the build is pure str or not.

>mfw I had 257+226 at +9 pre patch

Listen Fromsoft, give me my fucking silver knight straight sword and no one has to get hurt.

>still no DeS
>still no BB
>hackers in every invasion

we were supposed to be the master race bros....

They added this to the bonfire menu

Hah Dark Souls 2 faggots slitting there wrists right now. Jealous fucks.

>hackers in every invasion
good one lul. Some people don't care about pve and just want to make pvp builds family.