What modern (post 2000) sports car is the easiest to live with day to day?

What modern (post 2000) sports car is the easiest to live with day to day?

I mean as far as fuel economy, front/side/rear visibility, low-cost maintenance, easy to park, etc.

If you're on a budget, C5 no contest.

Look into v6 sport sedans. There's a shitload out there but those pretty much match your needs

Corvettes are actually quite reliable, get a GS instead of a z06

Nissan Z, camaros, challengers, mustangs, miatas are your best bet

If you're single and aren't planning on moving soon---any roadster.

If you want something more practical and single, pony wagons (camaro/mustang/challenger).

Cayman

>sports car
>fuel economy, front/side/rear visibility, low-cost maintenance, easy to park, etc.

The points you've highlighted shouldn't apply to a sport car imo.

If you care about mileage, low-cost maintenance, rear/side visibility then you shouldn't be looking for a sports car

>I mean as far as fuel economy, front/side/rear visibility, low-cost maintenance, easy to park, etc.

Super-sport/super-bike is your best bet.

cheap, reliable, easy to park, great visibility, 0-100km/h in less than 4s.

This

GT86.

I don't think thats fair/true. I'm sure some are easier to maintain and get better fuel economy than others. I don't think wanting performance should mean Lotus Exige levels of sacrifice in all categories.

I didn't make the thread because I want a sports car that is on par with a base-model Honda Civic. I'm just curious to see what people think is the easiest sports car to actually live with.

MR2
got 47 mpg.
Visibility is good, no blind spots. With hardtop rear visibility is improved even further.
Enough storage for just about everything but moving houses.

porsche 911

G35 if you don't care about mpg, RSX also

Easy. 911.
>sports car

>low cost maintenance

C5 EPA is 28mpg highway. Sports cars are lightweight enough to get good fuel economy.

the one which is the least sporty

911s are only expensive when something breaks or if you take it to the dealership for servicing.

sti

They're either expensive to buy (997) or expensive to maintain because old things keep on needing replacing (996)

Meeatuhs are pretty easy to maintain I imagine and you don't really have to worry about blind spots

Any old car is going to be a pain in the ass to maintain

m

goddamnit i can only see the face of a dumbfounded asian guy

>I've never owned an old car

miatas aren't really old. NA is kind of old by now but still easy as fuck to work on. NBs can be bought for the same price and are a bit newer

Even NBs are older than the average Veeky Forums poster, the newest NB would be like 12 years old but there's so much meme tax on them that it's not worth it

>people recommending a 911

I think he means "they're easy to work on", rather than "they won't need any work".

911 are god-tier reliable

Because they do 1000 miles a year. That "race" to the country club can be pretty grueling lel.

civic si

Lotus Europa or any jap engined lotus in general.
Or if you're cool and want a million internet points and can live with sitting on the wrong side, hunt down a Tommy Kaira ZZ. They're not that hard to find for sale.

911s are daily driven, don't be an idiot

they shit the bed if you do that. you gotta DD them or else.

Probably an MR2 or a Lotus Evora. Evora has a Toyota engine and a back seat, or at least the semblance of a back seat.

>no IGS-R yet
Fits all of OP's criteria pretty well desu

>inb4 lol wrong wheel drive

except for the 'sports' part

Until you realize that you have to fix something every other week, and problems become more prevalent the older the cars get and the more you push them on the track

The 3rd gen with just the frunk has nearly 0 space

The Corvette is actually the answer in this case, decent fuel economy with the cylinder deactivation meme, visibility is decent, they don't break and it looks bigger than it is.

Fuckton of room in the back, and it's a hatchback. The interior is mediocre for a 50 thousand dollar car, but your paying to go fast, and it's definitely good enough.