Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a28.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh dick.

A disposable one

I carry a glock 43, it's nice and smol

Nano.

I got a Glock in my rarri

>Amerifats need to carry a gun because their fat stomachs block their view of their micro penises

Pottery.

>highpoint
>disposable
t. nigger

either my Ruger LCR or my Glock 26 depending on what I'm carrying that day.

>Europoors will soon come to know the "Detroit stoplight roll through" technique when all the wonderful guests from down southeast start forming perminant ghettos.

Funs are fun, I'd only put one in my car if I regularly when to shit neighborhoods though.

>I literally cannot fit anymore refugee cocks in my mouth
t. European

my car is enough of a weapon

>toyota drivers

None.

None because I'm not an eternally terrified pussy with a perpetual victim complex.

Don't have to, I live in the developed world.

>I'm not an eternally terrified pussy with a perpetual victim complex.
Why is it that only people afraid of inanimate objects say this? I hope you at least realize how cringe it is when you say shit like this.

Sounds like someone struck a nerve. But if we're going by that logic: Why are you so afraid of the world around you? I hope you realize how cringe it is when you say you can't even leave your house without being armed.

Wow, it's like I'm really back on /k/

You will be terrified and you will be a victim when you need a piece and you don't have it

Crime rate is 100% when it actually happens. So don't take any chances.

Anyways, 99% that you are a Britcuck/Euroshit with Sour grapes denial. I have experience arguing with UK airsofters that argue "guns are dangerous anyways" even if they know deep down that they would really want a real one.

I've never felt the desire to have a "piece" with me in 28 years of moving about in Germany and travelling all across Europe. Stop projecting your rampant poverty and violence problems onto other continents, you fat morons.

>USA
>developed

sweet projection but I actually live in the most gun-friendly state in the country. I grew up with my mom dropping my brother an I off at the end of a desert dirt road with a shotgun and some empty bottles only to be picked up at the 7-11 like six hours later.

I don't think guns are dangerous when in competent hands and I never asserted that they were. What I am asserting is that you're a sissified pussy who feels the need to be armed when waltzing into a waffle house or taking a drive to get groceries.

>Rampant poverty and violence problem

Why not just cut to the chase and name the Race problem? You should because Europe is becoming BLACKED as we speak right now and our problems are going to be very relevant in yours too.

Enjoy going to jail for using your fists

I never make a scene and there are no accidents while CC'ing a gun. There is no cost in carrying a gun.

And if there is a problem, I will have it. You won't. That's the difference. I don't understand your reasoning.

Also, the "I love guns, but..." line is a textbook no-guns opener (almost meme-tier) so try harder next time.

Name the perfect companion guns for the following vehicles

>F-150
>Miata
>Challanger
>Prius
>CTS V
>Mustang
>3 Series
>Escalade

>import Africans as slaves
>leave them in poverty following the abolishment of slavery
>flee from them into seperate neighborhoods
>instate legislation making it so public spendings are localized and your money will never arrive in a place where it'll help fight someone else's poverty
>maintain a society with such wealth disparity and wealth segregation that social mobility is far lower than in most other developed countries
>LOL IT'S A RACE PROBLEM, CAN'T FIX IT ANYWAY, JUST KEEP THEM POOR, THIS WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON THEM

Where's the projection in the comment?

Even with the immigrants and refugees Europe still has less crime than the US.

>there are no accidents while CC'ing a gun
And surely you can back up that claim.

>that justifies their overrepresentation in crime statistics

Even their protests for "injustice" are looting and destroying property

The whole point is you feel the need to CC because of the "problem" that will inevitably arise. So I ask again, what makes you so fearful that it will?

oh christ, is this the part where I post a picture of my shitty old 22 with bread on the barrel or something? Try talking with someone not on your computer screen. Like actually conversing with someone in your community. You might just find yourself growing up a bit.

lol why does this always happen in Veeky Forums

btw i live in the uk and own working, real guns - you can't own the same range of stuff as in the usa but even a double barrel will scare a gyppo off your land

Dude, accidents associated with concealed carrying is almost non-existent.

And you thought I was paranoid?

>F-150
mossberg 500
>Miata
any pink subcompact pistol in .380
>Prius
pink subcompact in 9mm
>CTS V
Glock 19
>Mustang
Smith and Wesson M&P 40
>3 Series
H&K USP
>Escalade
Hipoint .40 Problem Solver™ edition

There's a far greater correlation between poverty and crime than any other factor, so the data suggests it would in fact explain their overrepresentation.

wow that is disgusting.
Glock owners are the worst.
You couldn't pay little more for HK or Sig ?

>tfw can't own a pistol in the UK unless it's 15 inches long
>can't even buy an airsoft gun off of amazon

Talk to me when 40% of your country's population is not European

And what does that have to do with the discussion at hand?

You smoking penises??

So you're saying that 40% of your population isn't American?

>So I ask again, what makes you so fearful that it will?

Because things could happen? Is that so hard to understand?

Yes, post your .22, Euroboy, it will change nothing.

Yes. Things could, in fact, happen. Brilliant rationale.

Let me guess, you also have fantasies of pulling some rambo-tier moves when something does happen and saving the day rather than the more likely scenario of you soiling your fat cargo pants and getting shot yourself.

Well many of them are not citizens but if you're going to be a civic nationalist, I guess most of them are "American" by definition.

But citizenship is not the matter. Social and cultural cohesion is destroyed with multiple ethical groups, which is the problem.

>things could happen

Jesus. You are such a pussy.

lol I never noticed the AR in that pic before

I don't carry in my Miata. Gram strategy.

Lives can saved with concealed carrying. I guess you prefer to lie down and get shot helplessly.

You think they're sour? These grapes are sweet, Euroboy. Don't lie to yourself with your projections of yourself shitting in your pants when there is danger.

Agreed. I hate all these fucking pussies. We should leave everything to chances and fate and if they happen we should just accept it.

/k/ > Veeky Forums

not sure if sarcasm

It is not

For every life you think you save by CCing I can point to a story where they made no difference. Remember those Dallas cops that were targeted and shot late last year while supervising a protest? Where were the the 20+ people in that crowd who were CCing to help? Oh yeah, running away like everyone else.

The best part of this is that I bet you're going to get all worked up over this debate, microwave an extra hot pocket, and hit the streets while CCing with an extra chip on your shoulder. You trying to argue your pea-brained rationale only makes your community less safe. It's like poetry.

CZ P-07

>the world is a terrifying place please hold me tight

>hurr durr euros/amerifats/miatas/hondas/.... suck
>corvette/gtr shitposting

vs

>dank oper8in pics
>the do/k/ument
>qt traps
>writefag threads
>actually funny screencaps

I like baikus better than guns these days, but I know which board wins.

GLock 19 cz75b or sometimes a Springfield XDS
I come closer and closer to buying a yugo AK underfolder under the seat for kicks but it's a bit much.

>one guy with a rifle at a superior vantage point picking off people from 100 - 250 meters compared to shooting a raging lunatic or de-escalating possible physical violence in the nearest vicinity with your carry piece
Come on, son. I can see shooting a mass shooter but comparing it to someone who was military trained and set up a good vantage point high up in a building with cover ?
I'm not a "muh good guy with a gun" type of guy but let's at least be sensible with putting that argument down.

So, serious question: how prepared are you for emergencies in general? What kinds of tools do you usually have on your person or in your car? Any emergency food in your house? First aid supplies/skills?

Like, different levels of risk aversion are a thing, and fair enough, people are different, but you can see how it would be kind of silly to go around saying
>hurr I'm a big dick bandit I know how to perform CPR and apply the tourniquet in my first-aid kit
>wow you're such a pussy you actually keep non-perishable food in your house
>look at this scared little faggot with a FIRE EXTINGUISHER and SPRINKLER SYSTEM
etc. etc.

right?

So considering carrying a firearm is retarded to you, i assume wearing a seatbelt is aswell. Because thats the argument youre making.

Yes, pick the best anecdote for yourself. The Dallas shootings were confusing and most people didn't know what was going on, who was shooting, and who was shot until hours later. In addition, the cops were already there so there is no need to do anything because people assume things are under control. In addition, the cops are getting attacked by a random armed civilian, so I wouldn't want to walk up to them showing a gun.

You chose the worst anecdote for your argument, basically.

If armed people come to hold up a building or your home the threat is more obvious and there is nowhere to run. Sudden shooting in the open streets will have mixed results, and you can run away. The best thing to do is run if you can. Never denied it.

Why do Americans enjoy murdering each other so much?

Spoken like a true naieve sheltered millennial.

Subtract out gang violence done by blacks and our figures are similar to Switzerland.

Wow you must live your life on the edge

A shotgun

>set up a good vantage point high up in a building with cover

pic not related then?

Lol you pussies and your fire extinguishers, what are you, scared of fire? I've never had a fire in my neighborhood! I've never felt the need for a fire extinguisher! LOL what kind of country do you live in that you have fires? Call the fire department, that's what they're there for!

And a Makarov

agreed

Lol

>That break at the top so they can make the US graph as big as possible so people think the US is big an scary

XDDD

Maybe you should buy a better car and a guide to making better analogies if you have to drive around with a fire extinguisher.

>The Dallas shootings were confusing and most people didn't know what was going on

As opposed to all those orderly shootings where it's announced beforehand so everyone has an opportunity to prepare?

>the cops were already there so there is no need to do anything because people assume things are under control

So why even CC to the event in the first place?

>the cops are getting attacked by a random armed civilian

As opposed to those times when the shooter is wearing a HEY I'M THE SHOOTER TSHIRT complete with flashing neon and glow-in-the-dark print?

fuckin' lmao, is that really him?

Keep in mind, that small countries are small statistic examples, so extremes can appear.
Slovakia 2014 = 1,4
Slovakia 2015 = 0,9

Here it is very rare to have gun. Most killing are just drunken trash with knive

Some gross Jewish piece of shit I found in the bargain bin half off.

No, they're not. White homicide rate is 2.7.

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a28.htm

>disingenuously conflating firearms with seat-belts and sprinklers

You know what you're doing and you know if doesn't deserve a genuine reply.

As for what I keep in my car for emergencies; a socket set, space blanket, some cliff bars, a few water bottles, jumper cables.. I think there's a hammer in there too. You know, actual useful things for a roadside emergency.

Like I said, CC is most useful for shootings in buildings or more immediate areas where you are in danger, you can see the shooter, and you can't run away. And especially in situations where you might die long before any cops arrive.

The Dallas shooter was isolated from the crowd and he started going straight to the cops. It's basically the least ideal situation for a civilian carrier to intervene.

If you expect everyone with a concealed carry to run to every sound of gunfire you're insane.

Accidents aren't the only emergencies you have in a car

Jesus christ. Fucking Americans...

>actual useful things
>firearms not useful in roadside emergencies

Have fun getting raped by deranged hillbillies or gyppos after your vehicle breaks down in the middle of nowhere with no reception, faggot

Chances for emergencies are so low are you scared or something?

We're still waiting that .22 picture, Ahmed.

There's a huge number of graphics showing that lives being saved by CC. Even if it weren't the case, why would you now want the right to defend yourself? I live in a cucked country and I was mugged once, so I know how awful it is to be unable do defend myself. There's no country or region that have 0 crime, and even if there was, why not be prepared? You can have life insurance, but you can't have your life back.

>deranged hillbillies or gyppos
Murrika problems.

>in the middle of nowhere with no reception
Murrika problems.

Thats a good idea. I have a little Jiménez arms pistol thats my car gun for the same reason

THERE ARE SOME GRAPHICS ON THE INTERNET, THEREFORE IT MUST BE THE TRUTH

Also you were mugged and didn't die, so what's the fucking deal? You think the muggers wouldn't be armed with guns if everyone had them.

You can't carry weapons on Europe, so what's your fucking point? Just being obnoxious?

Not the user you are talking with but.

I CC for my own protection only. I'm not carrying it to point at some random guy to scare off a purse snatcher. I would prefer if no one even knew that I had it.

Yes I do have to spend a large amount of time in the shit part of town at work where people do get robbed or car jacked at gun point. That DOES happen where I live.

Pretty much the only time I don't carry is if I am going out to drink at a bar. Never been in a situation where it was them me and i hope I never am. If that situation ever does happen though I will be going home and the other person wont. That's all that matters to me.

As long as a police station is not right next to you, in a life/death situation it is equivalent to being in the middle of nowhere with no reception.

Carry a spray or something at least.

Meant to

Can't you at least get a dog spray or a collapsible baton? Anything?

Assuming your country's self defense laws are permissible to begin with (not a country that says "you should've called the police first, loser").

I'm not an poor edgy republican or in a gang so none.

read Gary Kleck lmao

IDK man, if you think that comparison is disingenuous I guess I agree there's no point in talking any more. Good luck and have fun.

Polite sage for off-topic.

CDC numbers im using from 2016 shows 11,000 total homicides from firearm, 4380 from white and 6324 from blacks. 4380/320000000*100000 ~ 1.37 / 100000. Total white homicide rate is about 1.66 for this year's data. 1.66 isn't that far off from France's numbers and about double switzerlands. Oh well.
Hmmmmmmmmm, great to see a certain group of people skew the statistics to make us all seem like crazy shooters.

t. pussy

Probably a dog spray. But I think I still can get shot if I pepper spray the dude. I'm not living in Europe.

I keep something kinda low key just in case something goes down

The only edgy people ITT are those that say "I don't need weapons because I take my chances like a man and anyone prepared for the worst are pussies!"