Why do people dislike Doug?

Why do people dislike Doug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
youtube.com/watch?v=VsX3-epwgOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. hes ugly af
2. he talks like pic related
3. he always moves his hands when he talks (like hes in charge)
4. his videos arnt very good
5. he isnt funny but you know he is trying to be

>he isnt funny but you know he is trying to be
this is the root cause of his videos being shit, and possibly his weird speaking patterns

Antisemitism

>weird speaking patterns
I really enjoy his accent
>Git rid of the ingine

He is cringe worthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc

OP, why do you feel the need to force Doug here making daily threads. I'm curious on what motivates such a massive autist

Wait, Doug's Jewish?

Okay, disregard this thread then. And fuck Doug DeMuro.

The nose doesn't lie.

jew

I like his videos

because he's not autistic enough to make them feel better about themselves

Don't judge a man by his nose. Could be Italian

he's jewish.

because he is popular and makes references to and asks questions of reddit
no really, that's it

if you disagree, you're honestly just picking out issues

oh sorry thought i was on /pol/ for a second there

But reddit doesn't like Doug either

They are all jelly

Doug a cute

>everyone hates him
>he rakes in the views and clicks
How?

I literally don't believe the jewtube viewcount. I realize that's completely tinfoil, but I honestly believe the guys with connections get infinitely more """views""".

Normies that don't even like cars

Underbite, annoying as fuck. Get that fixed instead of making shitty car deals.

He gets paid to do what everyone on Veeky Forums wishes they could do.

When will you learn? "Good" content doesn't get views, just like "smart" "gentlemen" like you don't get any of the chicks while "idiots" like Chad and Chet get them all. There are occasional outliers where quality content gets views, but for the most part what gets views is what hits the front page, and what hits the front page gets views.

>doesn't know you buy views n subs on the dark market for literally pocket change

oh the be brand new to the world again

He's a tryhard

He thought keeping a volvo 850 turbo running was too hard

That wheelbase always triggers the shit out of me.

Now I made it too far apart, but fuck it I can't be assed to redo it.

Everybody here dislikes him yet somehow everybody here watches his videos

nice jealousy

I don't like him because he never has any good arguments for why a car is bad. It's always "it's not as good as these other cars" or "it should have this feature I want but it doesnt", any criticisms are almost never about the car itself, always need to talk about others. He started off one video listing these same criticisms and I just couldn't watch. Never watched one since

I've watched about 10 of his videos and that has not been my impression of him at all.

It shows up, especially in the articles he writes. Meh

based our guy, fuck redditards

That shit went on for too long.

So he's a physical representation of Veeky Forums?

I think it's mostly the British that hate him.

he became waay worse when he stopped working with jalopnik

no since he probably has a gf

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Lmao, didn't know he was affiliated with those fuckups.
Now it's clear why I don't like him.

i enjoyed the few videos of his i've watched. I think he's okay as far as car commentary goes.

oh come on faggot
you can't srsly prefer autotrader doug over jalopnik doug,his videos took a nose dive straight into trash

they're not that bad

I've never seen jalopnik doug, I'm just saying the idea of getting worse AFTER leaving jalopnik blows my mind.

DOUG
FOREVER

FUCK
THIS
OTHER
GUY
THOUGH

old jalop editors would screen the more shit elements of his humor from his articles, but he usually went on a whinefest in the comments if people didn't absolutely agree with him with the stuff they allowed him to do articles about.

jalop was different in the 07-10 years, if only for stuff that was written was often new and not a repost of a repost.

>they're not that bad
>jalopnik

>all this projecting

>watch his ford gt video
>talking about how great the car sounds
>keeps talking about how it sounds
>still talking

just shut the fuck up already and let us listen to it for a min

>jalopnik
youtube.com/watch?v=VsX3-epwgOQ

i don't like his voice

He actually looks exactly like the frog when scared and tucking his head in

>picture perfect numale

>scared of powerful machines

It simply cannot get more cliche than this.
This is absurd. The whole world went absurd.

Is that Salomondrin? Cuz if it is then yeah fuck that guy

Jesus fucking christ what an absolute faggot

If they're so scared of having any manly trait or feature, why the fuck do they love to have beards?
They should just get those hair epilated and never have to worry about looking too masculine.

...Oh wait, epilating would hurt them too much ;_;

Thanks for the (You) broshi 8)

because they are mad brits

He's probably my favourite car reviewer to be honest. He's normie, concise, and has a unique video style.

You're missing the mindset of the average numale.

They didn't have any example to follow for what a "man" is.
So they do things that they believe is what being manly is about.
Beards.. building stupid crafts out of wood.. being into BBQ or craft beer or something, being "into cars".
It's an image or a lifestyle they are shooting for, something they feel like they are missing, but it's so painfully obvious they will never fit in with anyone other than other numales.

I can just imagine one of these guys at the desert or something around bonfire after riding all day with real dudes who do real dude shit and drinking a faggoty craft beer, shuffling his feet, awkwardly laughing, analyzing whether the guy who called him a fag was being serious or if was this fabled male comradery he's seen in movies, and not fitting in at all. This is what not having a dad or any strong male presence in your life will do to you. They start rationalizing their failure to fit in early in adolescence by identifying as "nerdy" or "smart".

I always get Salomondrin videos in my recommended list
I dislike and claim 'not interested' every time
I seriously doubt any explanation for his doubt other than his dad or uncle are big time narcos

Me too

His jokes can be flat and cringy, but overall I think he's pretty decent.

I think a lot of guys on Veeky Forums are just jealous that he can afford cars they can't.

>Why make three buttons?
But yeah you're probably right.

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

One of my good friends is big into competitive bicycling and holy god most of that scene is horrible.

>you're just jealous!
Why is this always the response from anyone when you don't like what they like?
You can buy a 355 for less than a new F-250.

He makes review videos for normals and autismos, naturally a lot of people aren't going to like his content.
It's jalopnik trash, get over it.

>You can buy a 355 for less than a new F-250.

You don't actually believe this do you

I've only watched a few of his vids, all on cars I know very well. It's very similar to reading most Veeky Forums posts, leaves me thinking wow, how can this guy be so clueless yet speak matter of factly at the same time while trying to repeat forum posts and wikipedia articles he didn't quite understand. Unlike Veeky Forums posts though his videos last for 10 minutes instead of 2 seconds, so I'm left with a feeling of regret for spending that time losing brain cells, similar feeling to a hangover.

holy fuck these digits went unchecked?
also i fucking love doug. he seels like a 100% pure bred autist.

>has friends
>good looking
>proper speaking style
>can drive safely
>rich
Doug Demuro is 100% pure normie.

No we don't. Not at all....

I really enjoy his format, it's refreshing. If a little cringe at times, but he's unique in his presentation.

You know what you're gonna get with Doug. Ol' Faithful.

It's that cheek sucking sound he makes when he inhales. It makes me want to skin myself.

I'd watch a video right now to check it, but then he'd be stuck in my suggested videos for three months again.