/utg/ - Undertale General

Lightning Duo! Edition

Previous Timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ismr0520/status/679645405332652032
archiveofourown.org/works/5033677/chapters/11972207
archiveofourown.org/works/5383376/chapters/12433685
68.media.tumblr.com/28e0dbe8a66a139717634359f1b8dc9e/tumblr_nxfgt2L93q1sowec6o2_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EMSLYwHNMBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I claim this post for High Sorceress Toriel, quality lore, and the unending quest to acquire it.

That last thread finished too quickly because of all the shit posting and the jap twitter users didn't have time to stock up on new art

But is it high quality lore?
This isn't the original version of this image.

She's so happy.

>This isn't the original version of this image.
twitter.com/ismr0520/status/679645405332652032

Could have sworn there was another version that had some text to go along with it. An edit perhaps?

Nth for robot and ghost

Possibly, but I'm only aware of this one.

Boop

>MetaPapy Something
That's like spot on my level of lack of effort.
You know when you find a piece of lore that just completely baffles you? Where everything you knew - understood - was just turned sideways for a moment? The moment of realization of so many possibilities you never conceived comes into focus and into fruition? The pause within yourself as your mind attempts to readjust itself for the altered reality? This is that lore.

Ever have those dreams where your love of different series bleeds into one another, creating something truly unique?
Those are pretty cool.

I never have cool dreams, it sucks.

Was there ever a fanfic that interested you at the start but disappointed you with its resolution?

>archiveofourown.org/works/5033677/chapters/11972207
>A Not So Fresh Start
>Flowey remembers the true pacifist ending after a reset, and his efforts at keeping Frisk and the Player from killing anyone break reality
>Disappointment: Once Gaster gets involved the climax is a showdown between him and Sans, and Flowey/Asriel is a plot device for them after being his own character the story was exploring for most of it.

yes, it was real weird beacuse i wake up and realize it wasnt even real and then i get kinda sad because it would have been a cool idea. i even had a dream of an original game of some kind but i dont have any skills or talent or drive to do it plus it would be better in my head than on paper i think.
yes. read a pretty decent fic and it ended with gaster bs data numbers and rewriting the timeline kind of shit.

FINAGLC went fucking bonkers near the end in the most stupid ways possible

Save Is An Acronym Too had a few stories, but the final one, Sans Determination, was a hot mess. It started with a solid idea and did a good job at setting up Sans as a villain, but the plot basically reached a plateau at the midpoint, at a moment where everything could have been resolved. Instead, the author pulled some contrived bullshit and continued to balloon the fic twice as long, expect with less and less plot, and more purple prose and bloat.

Shame, because the core idea wasn't bad at all.

fuck yes.. ended with the writer abandoning it after a sad part and AU shit
It was amazing at least to me until the end of course

Frisky nipple pinchy.
This is what Frisk said to me that awful summer's evening.
On that day, everything went to shit, they came from deep inside the rubber mettaton dildo factory, covered in fake rainbow colored splooge. They, standing 14 feet tall, musclebound freaks made of plant matter and bones. They marched ever forward with their tiny flowey-blaster heads, dancing the macaraina and telling us how they were going to give us a royal purple nurpling. Gaster explained to us that there was no hope for humanity or monsterity, so a great ark was made, and we all became a race of mettaton-like clones of ourselves on the luxurious face of Metta-planet, or Mars to you plebs. That is when the SJW's and poltards formed an unholy alliance, to wipe the slate clean. That is how I was born, that is how I, Jerry became the godking of /utg/.

8/8 story mate, would bang again, but too much water

>Said I was gonna post pic of legs
>Completely slipped mind
>Can't now because girlfriend is asleep in the only room w/ full body mirror
I knew I was forgetting something important today.

Anyways how is everyone doing this lovely early morning?

Questioning whatever the hell this is I mean, wtf.

OP here, another one that annoyed me

>archiveofourown.org/works/5383376/chapters/12433685
>Rootbound
>A pretty competently written Floweypot story
>Disappointment: Frisk gets sick, and Flowey is worried about them showing he really does care, and sure enough the next day Asriel wakes up. Not because he developed a soul or anything, but because Frisk decided to give their soul to him in the middle of the night and effectively die. (Non Psycho) Chara takes control and covers for them, but acknowledges the family will notice sooner or later, so it ends with Asriel returning the soul and becoming Flowey again. Way to fall between two stools Frisk, you probably broke Toriel's heart again.

We can wait.

I'm okay I guess.

>Gf
>smooth legs

Does she like traps, or do you just want to be manly as fuck while still being fabulous like Mettaton?

>Gf
>Shaving legs for /utg/
>Botfag
You wot?

>spoiler
Fucking hell. Was anything actually achieved over the course of this story?

>Does she like traps
If she does- she's not very good at picking them.

>do you just want to be manly as fuck while still being fabulous like Mettaton?
I just love having glass smooth legs, but it's not like very many people see them because I always wear jeans or slacks, but yeah I wouldn't mind being a bit more like best husbando.

>for /utg/
I did it not for /utg/ but for my own reasons being that my leg hairs would always snag on my socks / pants and be just generally uncomfortable.

why would you post pics of your legs here?

Are your leg hairs made of barbed wire? Why would they make pants uncomfortable?

Because I said I would last thread and I don't lie... ish.

Normal pants are fine but I love wearing form fitting jeans.

I prefer baggy pants myself, due to tighter pants being constrictive in certain areas.

>/utg/ told me I wouldn't get web on my dick
68.media.tumblr.com/28e0dbe8a66a139717634359f1b8dc9e/tumblr_nxfgt2L93q1sowec6o2_1280.png

Doesn't seem to be. A big fat shaggy dog story.

>Flowey sitting all alone
>Feels a familiar heartache he hasn't experienced in a long time
>Alone in the dark, he thinks about Frisk, out there in the sun without him
>Starts singing "So Far Away" by Dire Straits
>Lightswitch flips
>"Hey dude I'm back from schoo-
>"WILL YOU KNOCK FIRST"

post goat

any goat

Non-Edge Adult Smol Gote is underappreciated

>Asriel going to school on the surface
>Human girls fascinated with his horns
>Running their fingers through the soft tufts of fur between his pecs

>The Hug
>"I...I don't want to let go."
>"Okay then, don't"
>Picks up Asriel, carries him out of the underground
>"HEY PUT ME DOWN"

>girls

Quick one: Does anyone else hear 'Death by Glamour' when the piano in this song starts up?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q

That's not pure

None of us listen to Randy Marsh, user

Similar rhythm, but the tune doesn't match

the truth is impure

>ywn smooch that goat

>Asriel marrying a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man......but still wants him and treats him right because he's a rrsponsible man who loves her very much

Post how this piece of music makes you feel

youtube.com/watch?v=EMSLYwHNMBc

Melancholy

Cyka bleat

Asriel, where did you get an original type 3a milled receiver AK. I've been wanting one for years

If Alphys can retrieve anime from the Garbage heap, Asriel can get guns

Damke, cryblyeat

As much as you just might find one in the dump in some 3rd world hellhole, I doubt you'll find an original 1955 production Kalashnikov being thrown away in the states or any other developed country for that matter.

Perhaps Undyne found some gun magazines and thought they were badass and was able to have the parts for them created through magic

Or maybe she and Alphys made some

>Undyne holding a 240

We need drawfags asap

or if we wanna get really crazy, it can be Barrett's crazy take on it.

gundertale time?

Yes

If only any art of it had accurate firearms though.
My /k/ autism will not stop pestering me when looking at pics like this, regardless of how hot Undyne is

Chara is for...

We will drive them from our lands!
I love this

taking the Dreemurr legacy away from Asriel.

Any time!

HardboiledTale

Wretched little terrorist.

PKMN TRAINER GOAT wants to fight!

asriel would probably be the kind of person to use a team of 6 legendaries

I think he'd have the three starters in his lineup because being able to do that sounds really cool and it pays lipservice to having a balanced team.

>Gf
>Want to shave legs

user I don't know about your gf but most girls seem to hate it when guys shave their legs. I've heard 3 different women say how gross it is when guys have shaved legs.

There he goes again. Just dropping a cool request pic without saying anything.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

>Not Mettaton with the NEO-Buster

This user has the right idea.

But posting NEO is too obvious. Fine.

Thanks anons!

Headcanon is that Muffet has the voice of Scarface from Batman TAS.

>3 starters on the team
Reminds me of someone.

That would be hilarious.

Did you know that was the first older cop on Law & Order?

Also Perry White in Superman TAS

Miles

Literally who

Fatz's character for his game

lewds?

Did user who ordered Asgore x Frisk dojin recieve it?

remininder that miles is the best character

that isnt lewd
i want real lewds of cute shota slime man, crbleat get on this

user please this is a blue board

Haven't seen it posted, so either no or it hasn't been scanned

Good morning, or whatever generic time-related pleasantry is appropriate for you!

MSPG delivers

good morning
good night