Previously newest video: youtu.be/NNG_szaXNNU

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wOW1JqCBySI

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sy-eRfupYbA
youtu.be/-PjTuSQNLI4
imgur.com/a/IZDAx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anti shield or anti armor Nova?

How can bioware fuck up this bad?

Did anyone else see the turian kicking that person to death in Kadara and wish it was them? God, I just want to be stomped by a big sexy turian.

>I got you some "chocolates", Ryder. My contact said they were "coconut" flavored and that humans really like them.

How do you respond?

Don't bully her, she's a cripple and needs an invisible wheelchair

Why bother with this game when you can't be an evil douchebag in it? That was the appeal of the series in the first place.

youtu.be/sy-eRfupYbA
youtu.be/-PjTuSQNLI4

So annihilation instead of nova?

Im going to love BRAAAPFU

>Meeting the leaders of another race with just a hoodie on
>Just autistic sister things

What "locks in" a relationship? I kinda wanna hit on Reyes just for fun but not if it'll jeopardize my chances with Gil

I immediate throw them in the trash and walk away without saying a word. Coconut flavored? Disgusting.

Enthusiastically thank her because I do indeed like coconut chocolates, and even if they're gross it was still a nice gesture. Then I'd maybe make not to look up what turians like as snack foods and see if I could scavenge some from somewhere. Vetra works so hard to make sure we have everything we need no matter what, it would be nice to make her happy.

like these crippled angara?

Previous Thread:

About to enter the Kett facility to rescue people. Am I going to have a good time?

Just whatever gets me out of the cold.

>come close, asshole
>Except I am going to fuck your shit up
Best delivered line in the game and probably the ONLY line Ryder will ever deliver that actually sounded remotely hardcore. Like if he could act like this all the time, we'd be in business.

I bet Oliver had a hard life
Looked down upon by Turians for basically being a human
Looked down upon by Humans for being a Turian

This getting so bad that he wanted to escape to a new galaxy

When does he say this?

Reyes has a better relationship than Gil to be perfectly honest. Only chose Gil if you want gaybies.

When do I get my ship? Also, how do I equip my Ryder? I have five assault rifles, two pistols and two shotguns. Would be neat to actually use some of them.

Choose the "Casual" line when you confront the Kett Cardinal on Voeld
His voice actor really got into it and it felt almost Shepherd-like. Like for one split second Ryder stopped being a goofy fucking comic and started being a self-insert I could respect.

Can you do anything right? Why do you even bother to do stuff like this.

Just got a project overlord reference on Kadara

>telling a cardinal to come close

I'm having MP PTSD flashbacks.

Just tell them it's ceremonial human garb, they ain't know shit

>wear sweatpants and hoody
>"this is our most esteemed formal garb"
>all future ceremonies and diplomatic events are now comfy af instead of having to wear shitty black tie/dress blues

You know what would be better? Not being limited to three abilities as a vanguard. Anyone else remember that we went three prior games of having ten ability slots? I filled up all my slots before even leaving the first planet.

Don't tell me to use the profile system, that just makes me not a Vanguard and makes my abilities function under non-vanguard bonuses. The profile is almost useless as a full vanguard, nevermind the terrible cooldown on all your abilities. The ability to switch profiles should go on cooldown. Not your abilities. The profile system breaks to flow of combat so badly it's sad.

Why can't I just have four fucking Vanguard profiles? Every other profile can suck it.

>You can either fight at my side or get crushed under my heel. But you will not stand in my way.
>Can't say anything even remotely this threatening as Ryder

>no slippers

imgur.com/a/IZDAx
Vetra a besta.

Once you get to the Nexus, you'll be given your ship. The loadout locker is directly across from the escape pod.

i want to shoot vetra with a ballista

>Overhear some honeys talking about Jaal and how delicious he is

Looks like I have a new goal.

Every now and then.
Felt pretty good shooting her with my OP shotgun afterwards.

what do you mean
i love it when the enemy gets close

There is no reason the raptor should be this cute.

>''I'm gonna fuck your shit up.''
>Cora's face
This game is so fucking goofy that sometimes I can just laugh.
It's like a superhero movie from the late 90's early 2000's.

She's not even that cute at all. It's all in your head.

>Don't tell me to use the profile system
but the game was programmed with console limitations in mind, you can't just go and ignore that, that'd be anarchy.

oh man so hardcore.

Taking out the Paragon/Renegade system was a mistake. I miss playing a complete Asshole. If they wanted to change it, add a snarky fucker middle option between diplomatic pure maiden and puppy kicking asshole.

>tfw i can't be a bad guy

desu honest she creeps me out

Honestly? My experience is on PC and it breaks the flow of combat. My core issues would still be present on console. Even the power wheel on console wasn't this bad, because you still had more options.

This just feels limiting and tedious, even by console standards, because consoles aren't THIS limited. We had three games of console editions of this game NOT being this limited.

So how long will Vetraposting go on? Will it have legs like Taliposting and Liaraposting?

DESU maybe you should go back to buttfucking gil

On virtue of being the only female Turian romance, probably.

I know people shat on it (and still do) but honestly, the DA2 system was a decent system to be able to form a semblance of a personality while staying within the constraints of a voiced protag and a pre-made character.

Also I miss the rivalmance option. But that's just me.

I would, but Reyes isn't part of the Tempest. I like the idea of having the one you're with being able to sleep in the same bed as you

>crew meeting
>everyone just sort of understands it's over and walks away
>Ryder starts whining about how she didn't dismiss anyone yet
>gets completely ignored

I was expecting to hear a '90s laugh track.

I know, I was pulling your leg. fact is though, they programmed it for consoles, PC friends only got a bad port.

I've never been as hard on DA2 as some people. That's probably because I don't hold up DA:O the way some do either. I think its Origins were the best part of it, and the main story just dragged me away from something better. Though the main story is still competent.

DA:I on the other hand, it's got a broken base. It's trying to build all this stuff on unsteady ground. Some of it could be interesting, but it broke itself the minute it didn't follow up on DA2's ending concept. The mage templar war is barely a blip on the radar.

DA2 on the other hand? It's build on a solid concept, the base is strong. It's just the things on top of it are all wonky. The problems, like waves of enemies, re-used environments and all of that? Perfectly good criticism. But the base is solid, and there's some good characters and story moments in there. Even better, the dialogue system is still my favorite of any of the DA games.

>almost all the pathfinders and leaders of factions in the game are women

I'm shocked there's not more whiny faggots complaining

>does it again at every meeting

Femtur loving faggots have been ruining this thread for 6 years now, this is the end of times

I think it's partially (very partially) a balance thing, too.

Ryder's already OP as fuck with just 3 active abilities. Having that many more available simultaneously would mean you could just rapidly shit the entire skill tree at an enemy since there's no global cooldown.

I would've made it 5 or 6 abilities. They could probably figure out a system like what FFXIV does to fit an impressive amount of keybinds on to a gamepad.

Can I make white people yet?

it's no wonder everything goes wrong and things are horrible forever

The salarian and asari Pathfinders are female. Human and turian ones are male. Seems balanced. As for the three current main leaders of the Initiative, one is female (Kesh) and two are male (Tann and Kandros).

Female dominated societies are pretty hot tbqh.

Why would you want to?

I don't give a shit about that, I just wanna shoot things with space magic and fuck xenos

I know user. I know.

I'm curious if someone can mod out the cooldown. It won't fix the way profiles limit you, or the three power limit on each, but not having that awkward cooldown would do worlds for the flow of combat. Unfortunately putting a cooldown on the actual profile switching mechanic would probably be a lot harder. Like I said, that's where the cooldown should have been on any platform.

I'm curious if I can get in there and make profiles what I want them to be too. It'll take a good deal of time, but imagine being able to mod all profiles to be X or 4 to be X and 4 to be Y so that when you switch to X from X you don't lose your bonuses, unless you're switching to powers under Y where you won't. It'd allow Adepts and Vanguards a lot more options.

That'll take a good deal of time though.I'm going to ask around and see. I know some people have some experience modding DA:I, so I'll start by asking some of those communities about frostbite modding. I imagine it's a thousand different kinds of a pain in my ass.

>the reapers have been doing what they do for a billion years

Surely some of them had to have gone the Andromeda

that's because bioware is secretly redpilled as fuck
>asian women captain crashes ark immediately
>women in charge and everything is fucked up

There's nothing saying they didn't actually.

>no faction of beautiful females who keep men for sex slaves and mating only
>they could even get away with it because andromeda is still virtually lawless

>human ark is the only one that reaches the Nexus

The CC is fucked, but honestly making decent looking white ryders is pretty easy

>no faction of beautiful females who keep men for sex slaves and mating only

there's also nothing saying they didn't try and build a reaper out of candy canes and chocolate sprinkles

> Shepard: Did I say you can leave?
Everyone return
> Shepard: Now you can leave

From now on everyone wait to be dismissed

You have a 6'6 female on your ship right now.

you're forgetting the off-site worlds: all female.

If the Reapers did come to Andromeda, do you think the Angara and Kett would co-ordinate to fight them?

But she's a fucking uggo spiky monster

Then enjoy fucking your autistic dwarf sister you little shit.

and you're entitled to your opinion

That actually bothers me more. Turians and Quarrians especially. Also, all the leaders being female, for the most part, makes playing FemRyder a little less fun in a way. It was always enjoyable playing FemShep in a more ordinary world, but going over the top Renegade on everyone.

Dialogue options aside, you just don't have that here. Feels less like an adventure, in that way. I never feel like there are many barriers, regardless of your Ryder's gender. I liked that ME1 introduced me to the concept of Spectres by acting like I was a shoe in, but then making me work for it, clear my name and peg Saren for what he was.

Wait, you can't use the same profile in all your favorite slots? That seems gay as fuck.

The whole swapping powers shit just doesn't work at all. The setup is nice with the way passives and profile levels work giving you bonuses based on what skills you're developing, but they should have just given us 6 slots and dumped the favorites. If people want to experiment they should just respec.

>been playing with assault rifles the whole game
>they fucking suck
>try out the black widow sniper rifle

i came

shepard is teh alpha mayle XD

If there's a way currently in game, I haven't found it, but the UI isn't particularly user friendly in this game. I'd be curious to hear from the belly of the beast what sort of testing decided this was the most intuitive approach.

Wasn't the original council two girls and one guy?

The salarian pathfinder is mega cute.

Try shotguns, and the Soned, it's pretty much a minigun.

>assuming the asari councilor's gender

privilege check, shitlord

Is not about being alpha user, is about respecting the protocol and knowing who is the boss of the operation.

IT'S WEARING A DRESS

I don't want the Vetraposting to be obnoxious, but I honestly do think she's very cute.

when she came to the citadel, her name was steven

>I don't want the Vetraposting to be obnoxious
you're about two months too late

>cant be a renegade
>cant be pro-human
>can't try and sabotage the other races like you could in me1-3

Was I the only one that fucked over the Council and screwed the Krogan, ensured Quarrian and Geth destruction, and reveled in the Asari and Turian worlds being brought to heel?

Humans best species.

Why did they take this out of Andromeda? Fucking over everyone was half the fun. I was hoping to come in and screw over the native species of Andromeda like a proper colonial.

>all she wants is someone who loves her and who she can love in turn
>so stunned when she thinks she's found this that she actually asks him if it's real
>the slightest possibility of losing that nearly reduces her to tears

(turians can't cry)

because being mean to anyone is not cool

>Was I the only one that fucked over the Council and screwed the Krogan, ensured Quarrian and Geth destruction, and reveled in the Asari and Turian worlds being brought to heel?
god no, my absolute favourite playthrough of the whole series was being the hero this galaxy needed

>screw over the native species of Andromeda like a proper colonial
too much white hetero male fantasy for bioware to stomach

I'm sorry. I hate it when the love for a character I like turns into an obnoxious meme.

>hustling Gil
Get fucked you stupid faggot.

You are 5 years late, if you count femturposting