gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Previous thread was

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12596151
clyp.it/po210deq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember, you're here forever

Imagine how much the meta would shift for the better if Sombra was allowed to have the buffs she actually needs.

>tfw I thought this was the season I'd make it to plat
>Finish placements
>Placed in Bronze again

>its another "5 dps instant lock in competitive" episode

Suppose Blizzard gave you the power to remove 1 hero from the game in its entirety. Who do you pick?

strawpoll.me/12596151

Lucio

Widowmaker

I think sniping attracts the worst and when people are good at it it's just not fun to play against

>see somebody with a girlish name on your team

wat do

Vote on the strawpoll.

Also, why Lucio?

play the game
i mean, what else i'm gonna do

In the past if this was a real thing, we could just fix the game by removing Reinhardt. Now there's also the negrotaur.

I think he's the most boring character, but he's absolutely necessary. Bad combo. Get rid of him, characters based around passive auras are always terrible.

I like Posh and Rose better but it is good. Why are her legendaries terrible?

>pick reinhardt on attack
>literally never go past the choke unless your flankers somehow manage to get a teamwipe alone
how the fuck are these people in diamond

If she isn't in a two man team (she is tho) consider picking someone who works good with Mercy.

Genji purely because he's a magnet for idiots and I don't want people playing a useless ass hero

People stopped fotming hanzo, and widowmaker also attracts idiots but at least she can be good in the right hands

Genji is just a useless block of wood who does nothing until he ults and then gets immediately cc'd or has to use reflect wasting 50% of the duration and/or killing him

>It's a Genji never switches when the enemy team is Rein, D.Va, Mei, Winston, Soldier and Lucio episode

Removing Reinhardt would force them to actually fix their shit map design instead of forcing us to slow push forever.

Diamond is the new plat now

Why doesn't Rein have a melee attack?

Slipstream's the best!

He means quick melee like every other class

the new Lucio changes are over the top. They buffed him too much. On top of this insane movement I can also do a good chunk of damage? As someone who can already land headshots consistently with Lucio, this moves him from the "annoying" category to just plain dangerous. A SUPPORT.
They should at least remove one or more of his buffs, like the increased projectile speed or the speedboost when you jump off a wall

>100+ hours Lucio main

what's more important, switching a hero as soon as possible or getting an ult as the hero you're currently playing as, then switching
i always hate switching when my ultimate is like 40% charged because it feels like i waste all that charge

kek

its dumb af i want to go FAST and HEAL

if i wanted to just do damage i would play a fucking dps

glad its on ptr first then

well now you can play dps lucio
how about that

depends on the hero

if i have full graviton surge or mei ult i'm not switching off

Good as well but I get triggered if I don't see my characters eyes.

i knew that these lucio buffs wouldn't make it to live unchanged. fuck blizzard

This. I just want to skate around and boop people off ledges.

This, I swear to god. A bad widow is annoying to have on your team, a good widow is the most anti-fun shit and just forces everyone to cluster around Reinhardt even more

At least in other games there's multiple flanking routes and everyone isn't slow as molasses, and they don't give the sniper a goddamn grappling hook

why was blizzard willing to dump a dozen buffs on Ana within 2 weeks but barely gives anything to Sombra whenever they buff her?

well yeah if i have a charged up ult ill use it before switching
but for example if i play tracer and the enemy team has barriers out the ass and its back covered by symmetra turrets i feel it's more useful for me to just give up on that half charged pulse bomb and switch to pharah or junkrat to unload a bunch of damage on the barriers

because sombra is fine. you just have to figure out her spray pattern

be my friend and play competitive with me

NA support main at 2100

Bnet - Mollywhoppin#1159

no

You're sad

stop posting this in every thread.
just talk to people in game or press the group up button in comp or qp faggot

You stupid heal slut

>switching a hero as soon as possible or getting an ult as the hero you're currently playing

Depends on the impact of the ULT and the problem you are looking to solve with a switch. D.va's ULT can gain your team the CP so maybe you keep it, even if that means you can't switch to Winston to deal with a Genji. Being at least you can try to deal with it as D.va.

but say Junkrat vs a Pharah or Zarya, his ULT is only good for a few kills at best unless the other team is all shitters. Yet a Pharah can rip the living shit out of your team and maybe the Zarya is always at max charge slaughtering everyone left and right. The few kills from the ULT is not worth the body count that stacks up as you gain 60% more ULT charge.... to get 2-3 kills

>as if trashmice ever change
>muh gold damage!!
>MAXIMUM CHARGE!!
>but I muh gold damage!!
>Oгoнь пo гoтoвнocти
>TEAM KILL!!
>but.. but muh gold damage.. Muh ult!
>Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!!!
>double kill!!

Bastion.

>playing Pharah with an Orisa on the team

This shit is so good, her mini-grav holds them in place for so long that barrage is ez kills

>Finally starting to get gold elims most of my matches as Tracer

So this... is the power... of flankers... not bad.

nice, just saw this on reddit ;)

tossup between hanzo, windowmaker, and reinhardt

Any Australian players in the Gold region who want a dedicated Mercy?

>cute girl over the mic playing mercy wants to group up

i played garbagerodent earlier and kept slaying their mercy and baiting their reinhardt to charge into one of my traps

i mean we had a zarya and reinhardt, they had a reinhardt, i dont know why they didn't try and counter me

Roadhog purely because Blizzard is so damn insistent that he have an easy guaranteed kill

>Be Reinhardt main
>Enjoy him a lot, just gets tiring not being in control of your own destiny
>Finally got to diamond
>Went on a huge losing streak after, to no/little fault of my own
>Finally get tired of this and go to QP to practice Reaper because I think he is fun
>Am decent now
>Back in platinum
>Just keep playing him
>People bitch non-stop
I actually love this now. At least now when we lose I can say I could've done something about it. I fucking hate. HATE. Playing Reinhardt. I think he is the most fun hero, but I can't stomach losing anymore and having my team scratch their heads like they don't know what the fuck the problem was.

At least now when I lose I can say I could've prevented it somehow.

what Sombra skin should I buy?

did you screech over mic ad infinitum about the virtue of hiding behind your shield and pushing forward

while also understanding your own limitations and not overextending if they actually listen?

Noche, Glitch, or Cyberspace

They don't listen, that is the problem. And I never rage, at least not over the mic. I just politely point out what is going wrong, and ask for a correction. Most of the time I don't get it.

It's just infuriating to watch your team not understand Reinhardt because they don't play him because he is "boring". At least understand him you mother fuckers, so that you can play with me and not against.

My favorite is when I get the perfect charge off, and no one follows up. Oh, but when I get a fat earthshatter down everyone turns into a fucking shark when there is chum in the water.

>tfw have a Reinhardt autistically screeching over his mic about how we need to group up
>Entire team groups up
>He charges towards the first enemy he sees
>Predictably gets gangbanged and dies in 2 seconds flat
>"Jesus Christ you guys are bad. I'm done."

dont know what its like in plat but it only gets worse in diamond. gets a little less silly in masters and starts to get normal/little serious in GM Tbh

Should I main Mei? She seems pretty ok on attack. Ice wall a choke and you can get in pretty easily

I mean "maining" a character like Mei isn't the best idea cause she's not always the best like a Rein or Ana, but I'd definitely learn her. She's very underestimated, you can get a lot of kills just separating people with the wall

good taste in skins, but i prefer aug over cyber.

The enemy has a teleporteur.

clyp.it/po210deq

She's meh on attack. Practise on hitting her right click if you want some picks. Mostly focus on area denial, separating the enemy team and zoning though. If you want to play her on attack, don't take the role of a dps but take the role of a tank.

I am the guy who posted I am willing to level with people that there are a lot of shitty Reinhardts out there, and it creates distrust and lack of willingness to follow up with Reinhardts because you generally assume we're all shit. Ok, fine.

But if you clearly see I know my shit, please, PLEASE fucking work with me. Follow up on my charges, bubble me if we have a Zarya, stay behind my shield. Don't just fucking notice me when I earthshatter you mother fuckers.

Not that it really matters, I honestly hit my breaking point with Rein last week and ever since have been doing nothing but playing Reaper. I highly doubt I'll ever go Rein again until I get to an SR tier that is cohesive enough to listen to me. Rein just takes too much trust for low tiers.

Blizzard App is CUTE!
CUTE!

Holy fuck this Junkrat buff was the stupidest idea ever

>playing ana with roadhog and a winston
>nana boosts every 30s

based good guy

I keep forgetting that I no longer have to keep my distance from enemies so I don't damage myself. It's like playing with a shotgun now.

Is Reaper any good? I thought he was kind of shit since Soldier can do anything he can from across the map

voted for torbjorn since the fucking midget seems to attract actual autists that insist on playing him no matter how useless he is

He's something of an unorthodox pick. He's good at getting in tanks faces and ripping them apart, but if he can't get in close he's tragically bad.

To what direction are they going with these Lucio changes? Why not buff and tweak the clearly underpowered heroes?

ever since that dark day last summer i can never look at torbjorn ever again

>playing on hanamura
>guy named Vorebjorn on our team playing torbjorn
>whenever he respawned he would say on mic in a bad swedish accent "Vorebjorn, ready to eat!"
>when he ulted he screamed MOLTEN VORE

They wanted him to be more involved and less of a must pick. His healing is much better now and he can actually do thing by himself but he has to remain close to people now. No more contributing massively to a team by just being there

too much work when they could just change numbers around

He is fun, that is all I care about now.

He can shortdick any tank in the game, especially Roadhog if the Hog you're fighting doesn't have his hook/misses it.

I hope Orisa becomes meta so that I might not get as bitched at for going Reaper in the future.

Orissa is OP

>mfw teammates tell me to switch off Torbjorn on Hollywood and Eichenwalde
>mfw I hold the enemy at the first point 80% of the time as him

Torbjorn's gun is basically roadhogs+McCree but as a projectile, once you learn that its so fucking easy to patrol an area and melt people

Holy shit

as a sombra main, I pray other team picks rein and orissa. Sombra kills her with 1 magazine in the face

God Tier
All solo queue

High Tier
3 premades + 3 solo

Mid Tier
2+2 premades+2 solo

Shit Tier
You and 5 premades

lol no she doesn't

>implying you'll ever get the chance to unload a full clip in her

Melts tanks and supports, creates lots of disorder in the enemy team when flanking.

It's like a Tracer, but slow, capable of taking different flanking routes, way more tanky and easier to aim with. Also has a kinda shitty ult that charges slowly.

Why the devs do not post ptr patch notes on Battle.net app?

lol. You are probably type of people who start whining when some one picks sombra. I have 40 hours on her and if you have brain and aim this bitch is insane. Especially with her wallhack

MercyPlayer to Soldier76Player: I need damage!

You forgot

Browner than shit tier: 4 solo and one duo premade

ebin maymay friend, upboats to the left!

>mfw I'm the duo and main pharah while my friend mains mercy

pretty high winrate too desu

Those are threre - occasionally. You can view them next to the blue Play-button. (But sometimes there text "View patch notes" isn't there, or even if it is, it's not working, and gives a 404.)