Do you have a local touge? How is it?

Do you have a local touge? How is it?

I've got an awesome one near Zagreb. A tight one way hillclimb road leads up to the peak and an another one-way road goes downhill. No oncoming traffic, not too narrow, very few hikers, although I've seen retarded cyclists near the top rolling down the uphill route.

Not my video, but what you can usually see there:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzl20_ZUhuk

Yes, many desu, one of the only advantages of living in buttfuck nowhere

The closest to me, but always traffic, bikers, and RV's and big rigs so you have to go at a weird hour.

And here's the most fun one, but the drive to get there is anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours. One way downhill, road gets really tight and technical. Super fun.

I did but people kept bitching so now there are speed traps on it along with at least 2 motobike cops 24/7. I didnt realize until I took a corner and 2 police bikes were blocking the road and I was getting signaled to pull over to the side of the road.

sucks that there is currently road work there so some parts are dusty and theres a lot of rocks

I live in West Virginia, backroads here are extremely sketchy and dangerous that they male everything else look like a cakewalk

Doesn't stop me from flying down them going 60mph. Shit, the road I travel everyday has killed as much people as hitler did

Not really a traditional touge sense. it's more of a curvy road that's like 45 mins out of the city.

I think the closest thing to touge near me is an hour away and there is cops, traffic, and deer everywhere. 3 hours away is Austin, which has decent hill country roads.

Many. This one is about 45 mins away so not so local but definitely the most interesting

>tfw midwest florida
>tfw no togue

I live somewhere in this picture. I'm an hour away from all sorts of awesome driving roads.

>too bad I'm still a year away from owning a car worth the effort

Tfw I live 4 miles away from a great 12 mile touge

>Tuna canyon

anyone in the KC area know of any good driving roads? all we got is flat

This feel pretty much. I have one road but its less than 2 miles and the speed limit is 25mph

hells to the yes, RV32 in is my daily commute.

>hells to the yes
lamest thing I have ever read on Veeky Forums in the past 3 years

For me it's actually the other way round.
I moved to the Eifel region of Germany (where the ring is) due to a job.
The local country roads and car culture started my interest in cars.

>implying speed limits exist when there's no cops

What the fuck is touge. You mean a road? Yeah there's good roads near me. Fucking weeb.

I bought land south of Knoxville because I want to retire out there.

RIP, name changed on google a few months ago after Bluebrz guy reported it to reddit sjw police

The Texas Touge

What car do you have? That looks awfully twisty