>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

>How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sims4studio.com/post/70439
youtube.com/watch?v=JeBYGP0FFlg
youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for shit genre

2nd for comfy vacations.

New sim

whats his story

Dunno yet to be honest, I made him recently, moved him in, I don't know really whats in store for him yet. Kinda a good feeling.

he gonna fuck a lot of hoes?

Boy I sure hope so. Gotta compete with this guy though, he came over with the welcome wagon

Download killer mod, you know what to do

Ohhh where can I find that little gem?

sims4studio.com/post/70439

Dang thats pretty detailed.

>tfw you wake up in the middle of nonwhere with bite marks at your neck

I'm going back to TS3.
I tried. Still ain't doin' it for me.

GUESS WHO?

Well, see ya tomorrow!

would you mind giving us a quick rundown ?

I dont get this meme

tfw can either pirate and not play vampires or buy vampires and not play any of the dlc since get to work

make you shit cheaper EA and I'll buy it all

cheers green pointy eared alien guy !

Make sure to always take your medicine.

t. underage third world poorfag nigger
Just kidding, wait for a sale or get a better job.

How's the vampires/toddlers crack coming along? Did anyone already publish it?

>Implying we won't just get a bowling crack instead

>playing sims 3
>couple has a baby
>fast forward to child stage
>decide to adopt another child so this one can have a playmate
>child arrives
>looks like a hideous monster
>have to use the beauty karma on the child to make it not look like nightmare fuel

This is why I hardly had kids in 3

Hey, /tsg/. So, my game is in version 1.20.60.1020 with the expansions pack up to the Get Together one. I was wondering where I could download the latest update and the City Living pack standalone. I'm aware that there's a link with this kind of stuff, but I forgot where you post it. Thanks in advance :3

nigga literally just search in piratebay

Kids are naturally ugly in 3.
And any changes made to make them look nice will probably cause their adult selves to look like monstrosities.

Kids are at least a fun life stage in 3 though.

I want to kiss her. What is her name? I'm obsessed.

Her name's Elle Witherton.

I don't have her anymore though. Her files were lost after I upgraded from a toaster. ;_;

Webm related. It was recorded on said toaster, hence the potato quality.

Were you using reshade before or photoshop

Oh shit I didn't notice you're the one who made that webm. I've seen it in many Sims relates places.

Favourite positions and places to fuck with wickedwhims?

I'm gonna make a small island map in TS3 designed to hold a small farming community harvest moon style. Like maximum 6-7 households, 20-25 people.

What kind of shit should I include?

1 gb update for a few bug fixes ?

Preloading files for upcoming bowling and seasons

>Seasons

In your dreams, fucko.
At most, we're getting a single-season "expansion" with another season theme as a gamepack.

Their last survey made that much obvious.

Whatever you want to believe.

>Favourite positions and places to fuck with wickedwhims?

Missionary in the bed. Call me traditional or pragmatic, whatever, that shit is hot. I wish there was more choke fucking type stuff though.

bus stop
clinic
general goods store
community center
bar
mayors house
miners shop
library
rundown cabin
fishermans store
barn
wizard tower
secret forest
carpenters shop
mining cave
adventurers guild
bath house
train station

you know, stardew valley

youtube.com/watch?v=JeBYGP0FFlg

God I love the missionary positions on the bed, especially kissing missionary leg lock ones. It's just so lewd

Hell yes. The Kama Sutra type stuff is all good and fine, but nothing beats missionary imho. I bet that's how Betty makes all of her childrens, hoo hoo hoo!

Jesus. She's too cute. I can't believe she's gone. :c

All I ever wanted was her to be my player 1.

The doggy animations are hot too. Bed, floor, and the big glass windows have the best animations for it

>blue/whatever/clone girl + copgirl

NO

NO NO NO

NO YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO MY DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

I can do whatever I want to your heart.

Oh you are good.

/slapsandchokefucks you

wtf

Relax, that's just how /tsg/ says hello.

I love the kissing anims. Many of them are so pure.

Hard woohoo + kissing/makeout animations while they have the cummed on textures = the best.

You guys know what's up

GODDAMN

HK Triad bro got good taste, nailing that Swiss (or whatever she is) waifu at every opportunity

For the love of god post uncensored lewds on the booru

I can't deal with most of the sex animations of WW, they look so robotic.

There are ones made by Amra72 and Golden88 are good though, almost as good as SFM stuff

Thanks senpai. She's half Swedish. Just can't wait for the toddlers crack to be out so I can properly knock her up.

Posted one just for you. Hope you like it.

that's not uncensored

fuck

sims 4 seems like it would get awfully boring fast.
I'm still playing sims 2 desu

Thats been the case for me so far. I have a really tough time ever getting past a first generation.
In 2 and 3 I could reach half a dozen generations without being bored to death.

I don't mean to drag people down with that sort of talk, it just sucks that it happens.

Hopefully, someday in the future, it'll be worth actually investing the time (or money) to play.

post more of the star trek qt

>tfw TS4 would never have cars
What even EA?

>Newer sim games will probably never have a mod for your dream car

I know that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

I have invaded Ayesha's "waterpark" several times with Animated WooHoo.

What are some good public lot ideas?

SWEDEN YES !

is it rape ?

Oy housebuilder bruhs!
Anyone made the sapienza mansion from hitman? It seems like it would be a nice fit for sims, gona try to do it tomorrow.

If you consider horribly done facial expressions rape, then yes. Otherwise, no.

>huge house
>3 levels of comf
>can fit on a large lot and still enough place for extra fluff
>plenty of easy-to-copy details
Its just so nice i have to have it in sims

I dont get this, why would you lewd with sims? There are plenty of games that do it better...

>I dont get this, why would you lewd with sims? There are plenty of games that do it better...

I probably have them already and besides, I'm being the change I want to see. Make /tsg/ lewd again!

REEEEEE
I came here for comfy houses not weird lewds. POST HOUSES!

Post lewd houses.

Is the crack in the OP legit? I'm not falling for more of EA's money grabbing schemes.

>I came here for comfy houses not weird lewds.

You're going to be very frightened and confused.

Or not ... since there's nobody around much anymore.

u first,
>inb4 literally edgy balls
smooth curved walls when?

tfw ill have to spend 2 hours takin screenshots in hitman so i can copy the house properly then spend 2 days making it and /tsg/ will ignore it because no lewds

its a blue board and its a child-frendly game reeeeee is there a rape mod yet? its not fun unless there are tears

i could post my masterpiece house I made last night. It'll just get shit on though tbqh

i know how tsg rolls, i just wish it had more houses. Im the kind of sims pirate who spends days making a cozy house then forgets about the game, not the kind who actually plays around with the dolls.
Maybe think about the house before going to sleep, maybe dream about that perfect cozy place ill never ever see irl...

pls do, ill go to sleep soon but i'll say something nice for sure

meanwhile, this pic.
Grid is on, cant decide on ratios, what do you think /tsg/? Largest place in ts4 is 60x60 right? I was thinkin about makin it like, 3 sqares on pic 1 in game. Would prefer to keep it a comfy, somewhat small sized place. The crosshair in the entrance room would mark an 1 block wide wall, which is 3 in the pic.

Anyways, do you stick to ratios when you copy a house or just use the original as a rough guide?

Why are clothes just 2d textures? Shouldnt they at least bumpmap it or something?
why are all vg threads about lewds? make vg pink again desu everyone would be happier

Sure thing. I could use some advice on it. I've basically always used prebuilt houses or downloaded them online before. When sims 4 first came out I was making a house but then I lost my save somehow

I'll post front then back. If you want to see specific rooms/floors let me know bb

why is she so cute?

Also when I made this house I didn't use any inspiration or idea. The only real Idea I started with was I wanted a pool in the middle and a basketball court. I think you could make the house easily on giant grid. Sometimes you don't realize how much room you really have

is this ts2?
Honestly the helipad is a bit too much. Its ok on a tall skyscraper but not on a normal house. It should be on ground level.
The out thingie windows, i would replace them with actual walls so you can put something cozy in there like sofa's or chairs but its personal preference.
With the easy shittalkin out of the way, its pretty ok. Needs more curves but technical limitations...

I miss the chimneys and the nice greenhouses with the watering things... ts4 needs more content

definetly too much windows, im not an expert either but i think you should skip a few blocks there and replace them with a brick wall, to give that sense of stability...

desu, the only thing i dont like is the helipad, but im easily flipped by heli's... fuckin things spook me ever since i looked into how they work...
It has its nice places, the trees near the fence are something that most people dont do but they add a lot of comf...
Are there any really cozy rooms inside? Like something i can copy? im just lookin for easy comf ideas

I would post some of my stuff but for some reason i cant find them again. oh well, ill have something to post tomorrow when i start doin the hitman house.