Temp no monies for joyrides - any good sim?

What car games are the comfiest?
Something that doesn't "force" you to hoon laptimes and lets you cruise in sunsets, rain and night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rulElJITIVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like Forza Horizon is what you are looking for.

for a second I was fucking BLOWN AWAY and the second later I realized it's a photo...

why is the doggo sad?

because the doggo realized it's actually an autistic cat

american truck simulator/euro truck sim2
my summer car
project cars has that highway you can cruise down
if you are truly autistic there are train simulators that can fulfill your urges

>my summer car
Is rather depressing.

The whole game feels like after an apocalypse

>My Summer Car
This

Test Drive Unlimited with the car pack.

>lurking through a tropical forest with a CLK GTR

Gran Turismo 6 is pretty comfy

That's just life in Ostrobothnia.

Ass corsa with the Jap pack and some touge map mods, and the C1 loop mod is fun as hell.

do people really think trains simulator is for the autistic???

>not playing Choro Q

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rulElJITIVY

Try dirt rally, from what I hear it's pretty nice especially with a dedicated wheel and sequential shifter.

Find a toegay and some jerry cans worth of fuel and hoon there, if you have the nuts to do it.

Unless you're like me and stuck in fucking FLORIDA

>huge drop visor
>vanity plate blocking the view as well
>have to sit low as fuck to be able to have half a chance of seeing out underneath the drop visor
>gauge backlighting is a bit off
>picture taken of screen with phone instead of screenshot

0/10 would not comfy

ets2, forza horizon (any of them), lots of options user. stay comfy

It's very fun but it is NOT relaxing. Got it last month on the humble bundle monthly.

It's also tedious. You actually gain money very fast (if you pace yourself and don't crash), but you're forced to remain in events to completion. By the time you're out of the event and buy the better car, you don't wanna play anymore.

I go back to it once a week or so and do 3-4 races, but there's no drive to complete it; the rewards just aren't rewarding enough. You don't "graduate" to new cars, you just get them when you can afford them (which is very early in the game). So it seems like you need to grind in a Mini for a few hours, then you're on to Rally Supercars or w/e the fuck they're called.

I find drifting in Assetto Corsa pretty fun, and reasonably relaxing. There's no pressure, you just try to perfect the lines at your own pace and get the reward of hectik skids when done well. The Supra from one of the dlcs is fucking magnificent for drifting; they added more steering angle to the drift version so it's ez mode.

I used that mod for a good while until I got tired of the terrible turning radius and got too bothered by the slightly too small scale of the truck that's visibly narrower than the trailers and makes them lean fowards on the low fifth wheel.

These days I use a Kenworth K200 with left hand drive (don't know if they ever built them like that). Great modelling, solid customization (though not as much as on the 389) and fits right into ETS2.

It's really arcadey but GTA V can be comfy to drive in first person.

Physics are wonky as shit at times (although "hardcore" assists at least let you take full control) but it looks pretty good, the map is fucking massive, it's got a few interesting cars besides the usual selection of babby's first dream cars and there's even some (very basic) interior customization.

Test Drive Unlimited if you're not bothered with outdated graphics. You freeride, buy cars and garages and do races whenever you feel like it. Forza Horizon is the modern evolution of the idea.

This, sometimes controls feel shit but as long as you put the dumb story to the side, it becomes a fun cross country driving sim, exhaust noises in it are my favorite part

>tfw RPing around the island and having a naughty run up to 160 when overtaking.

I like wreckfest but it's not really what you're looking for. Gtav with phone on mute is pretty interesting, just drive until you see a more interesting ride, repeat.

Forza horizon 3. has the added bonus of being on pc now as well.

GTA V in first person in the mountains is breddy comfy.

Heists are double money right now so you can easily make enough for that certain car you want.

if you have "no monies for joyrides" but have time for video games, why not spend that time and earn some $$$??

>Forza horizon
THIS THIS THIS

Get yourself a decent pedal+wheel set (maybe even a shifter) and you'll have a fucking blast

I think he means track days, which I don't blame him. Track days (at least where I live) are either ridiculously hard to get or ridiculously expensive. That's why I always REEEEEEE when a normie tells me "oh user just go to a track you don't need to go to fast"

THEN FUCKING PAY FOR MY TRACK DAY YOU CUNT

What bonus? I'm willing to buy the game

R A I N C L U B
A
I
N
C
L
U
B

the bonus of being on the pc as well

Holy fuck I'm blind. I thought you said that they have added a bonus for being on pc.

I love froggie and the lumber crew.

it's kinda uncanny.

the gloomy surroundings and all those heavy machines doing their thing with not a single human around.

Any way to get the dlc cars and motorcycles in TDU2 without paying? The multiplayer was full of hacking retards last time I played, so not terribly concerned about that.