youtube.com/watch?v=qjKlGd8XGRs
snk.wikia.com/wiki/Vanessa
youtube.com/watch?v=zpEOCRJ_N8w
youtube.com/watch?v=KK5auF_IimU
mobile.twitter.com/HellPockets/status/845352016641613824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when is the dlc coming out again?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHLRMo4hnZQ

Whip is slated for April 5th. The others are un known and it is unknown if they'll come out at the same time or separatelt.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGztjqk2kI

Oh man, so he called someone an asshole for stating the truth?

Asshole is not liar. Asshole is being an asshole and you can trivially do that while not lying.

Oh fug, look what Gatoray uploaded. It seems he got it from a chinese website.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGztjqk2kI
You could have posted the link too.

Fuck, forgot link.
youtube.com/watch?v=735xqwBYB0s

I accidentally the link, tried linking in a reply post, but it appears to have posted 4 seconds after yours.

Tursn out what I wanted to post was different.

Ctrl-c, Ctrl-v working miracles again. I was trying to post the Vanessa clip.
Somehow it's just hard to see if you paste the right clip form the address.

Already posted

Buy me

No I'll buy whip instead

youtube.com/watch?v=1n3I3F_34tU

XIV/10 Edit

>ARE YOU OKAY MARY?
>GO FU*K YOURSELF TERRY

>Do something Mai
>NIPPON ICHI?

I suppose it depends on how the person he replied to put it.

GET SERIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKlGd8XGRs

delicious music

Anyone else going to buy all four DLC characters? If not, who are you getting?

It's Iori birthday in Japan already, say something to him

I hope they make a discount pack for the 4 of them because I want everyone.

He looks like a chicken with his hair

I hope Kyo rearranges your chocolate churro hole.

The fact Hotaru can ride her bro's dick is always surprising to me. Any innocent girl loves riding so much she rides everyone, who knew?

Vanessa best character hairiest pits

Gato loves riding too. They are brothers after all.

This is pretty cute.

Not a Mary fag (fug I don't even really care a whole lot about her nor any of the DLC characters that much), but How did all this ragging on Mary begin? It wasn't just this week I noticed it right around the time Yamazaki got revealed. Did people dislike her from the start or is it just meming that people are bandwaggoning on?

Mary has just been unwarrantedly popular over the years.

Why are people complaining about Vanessa's outift? It's a typical mom outfit, have you never seen your mother wear odd outfits?

user what you just said makes me deeply uncomfortable and I want you to know it

Couldn't in a way that be said about the 4 DLC characters too? Especially when thinking about who is essential to the KoF series.

Blue Mary disproportionately so compared to others of her status as a super-minor short term character.

Be me. Just a random passer by. Oh, a sexy female fighter, let's click on her. Called Vanessa? Okay, let's google some more.

snk.wikia.com/wiki/Vanessa
>she was created as a middle-aged female to contrast the multiple teenage characters in the roster.
>Birthdate January 9; 30 years old

Is 30 really something that millennials consider middle-aged? Oh man, I feel so old now. :\

I'll agree that she is more popular as some other characters that have the same level of importance to the plot.
Don't know if I understood you correctly, but short term as in plot-wise or as in the number of KoF's she's been in? IIRC she's been a playable character in more KoF than any of the DLC characters.

It's not a millenial thing at all

Japan has had the term "christmas cake" for ages now

Hellpockest tweeted that chink that did the Vanessa combo vid said that Vanessa is A tier

Hope that chink knows all his shit otherwise
>putting characters that aren't even out into tiers already

Also have the chinese been getting some shit early like the classic Iori costume (lucky bastards even got a ps4 bundle), or is it a case of you can't trust the chinese to not leak shit?

Sure, but being a cake doesn't mean you are middle-aged, does it? Or at least I have always thought that middle-age starts around 35-40.

Anyway. That character doesn't even look like 30, IMO. I guess grannies cannot into faitan games.

The chinese are the biggest kof market right now. So its no suprise they get shit early

>Also have the chinese been getting some shit early like the classic Iori costume (lucky bastards even got a ps4 bundle), or is it a case of you can't trust the chinese to not leak shit?
I think that this is just some leaks. Maybe SNK does their beta testing in China, because cheap labor.
Alternatively, they have Chinese testers for the Chinese version.

Of course thy can just look at power instinct.
I think this is the opening for the latest installment.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpEOCRJ_N8w

Atlus holds the rights to the series right and Atlus published KoF in the Americas, so what are the chances they work something out and we get a guest character of some sort?

You know

I expected Vanessa to come back with her GO TO HEAVEN climax. But her new one is awesome

Wow, never even heard of this game! Gotta look it up.

I kinda wish I was "in the scene", because fighting games have always interested me, but they are also mainly a console affair, I feel.

Kof 2002um is stupid fun to watch

Heidern is high tier in that game

Early 00s Britney called, she wants her pants back.

Just as I thought, alt colors make her outfit look less jarring than default.

If my mom was that young and wore that outfit, I would've committed a sin a long time ago.

In KOF XI, originals sound better than arranged.

30 is pretty old sur Japanese standards.

More like an arcade affair if we're talking niche games like Power Instinct. Otherwise, look up Fightcade on PC.

It's a Japanese cultural thing. They have this thing with youth

>Jou
That guy had one job.

>Vanessa lives a double life as a housewife and a mercenary agent. She is highly skilled in boxing and is able to KO her opponents with ease. Her husband and kid don’t know anything about her secret activities.

So Mr. Vanessa isn't dead anymore? If he's so dense that he doesn't realise that his HOUSEWIFE is a goddamn mercenary agent, he's probably already getting cucked by Ramon

At least the hues are just joking about the fact that she didn't make it. They like her a lot and wanted her in the game since the beginning, but since she wasn't one of the choosen DLC characters, they decided to make fun of it.

Oh no hes dead

I think that means she was always a secret agent. And her husband didnt know that until his death

>Ramon
>Hobbies: playing with children

Is her kid still alive or?

>Ash: "Look, you can't beat me... Just save us both the time and energy and call it a day. What? What's so funny?"
>Terry: "It's just funny hearing a runt like you acting all cocky. I was just thinking about what happened to kids like that in South Town. Maybe I'm just getting old."
>Ash: "Well I'm not laughing, idiot! I'm sick of you and your stupid face!"
>Terry: "Awww, getting upset over something petty like that... Don't worry, bro, you're still pretty cute for your age!"

I think Ash is tsundere gay for Terry

It's definitely premature and probably foolish also, but how do you think the DLC characters will fare in the game tier-wise?

everyone is gay for Terry

That is what so weird about that exchange, Ash just suddenly lashes out and got very angry at Terry just because he teased Ash. Whats even weirder is that Terry's teasing is not even that heavy-handed or even hurtful, he's just saying he is not fazed by Ash's cocky attitude and telling Ash that he can see through the facade of Ash's attitude since he has seen true cocky attitude in his life(*cough* Geese *cough).

So yeah Ash breaking his cool, teasing attitude and suddenly getting upset at Terry really caught me by surprise when reading their interaction in 13.

I think most of them will be top-tier. Otherwise, nobody would by them, just like nobody plays seriously with Tung and Xanadu.

But can they really compete with the current low B/maxmode-heavy meta? Only Rock has a projectile and even then, it's a grouded projectile.

I don't even see how Vanessa will fight the top tier.

I dont know man, Mr. Karate doesnt even have a true projectile and he's fucking high tier according to people.

Kim also didnt have a projectli and he was a BEAST in XIII

But that was XIII. That game is way more rushdown-heavy than XIV.

>Kim also didnt have a projectli and he was a BEAST in XIII
God, I respect Kim players and I recognize him as top-tier, but damn it, did I fucking hated him in vanilla kof 2k2. That fucking anti-air special in expert hands was nightmare and traumatized me for years.
Also, his kof2k2 theme was really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=KK5auF_IimU

mobile.twitter.com/HellPockets/status/845352016641613824

Oh right. Puncher vision dodges hits. I forgot it does that

Venom strike

Mr. Karate fucked all of my friends up. I still have no clue how we managed to tolerate each other whenever we played him.

DOUBLE STRIKE

I feel like the interactions like that gave the characters depth and made running through XIII so much fun because I wanted to see what every character had to say to each other

AKU WAI YURUSAN

Nice self control on that Orochi battle in 97 for attacking the real problem instead of defaulting again to Kyo like a little bitch.

Mexican Lucha Libre fighters are the hopes and heroes of children everywhere. Quit being so cynical.

This

I'm all for crossovers, but for some reason when it comes to Power Instinct, I rather see the Goketsuji matriachs taking on the messed-up Mishima men, something just feel right about the concept the brand of crazy both of their series reach.

It's basically True Lies with reversed sexes, only Jamie Lee Curtis doesn't survive, I guess.

Terry is like Superman or Captain America. He's suffered pain, he knows hardship but it never broke him. You can't break him. He will always be the coolest nicest guy around and yeah he might get mad, he might get sad, but you'll never really break his spirit. He knows it, Ash knows it the whole roster knows.

Maybe he is past his prime, maybe he's not what's in but that doesn't matter because Terry Bogard will always be Terry Bogard and no other fighting game character better exemplifies the human spirit. And that's why Ash loses his cool.

Those pits.

But you can only have a team of three you madman.

I wish Geese was my dad.

I wish Rock wasn't my son.

Bao confirmed!

Terry is just the damn coolest. He's a video game character with genuine growth. He's first the vengeance filled young man, then champion fighter, overcomes his hang ups, then of all things, his hatred.

He TRIES and save Gesse because revenge is hollow. Sure Gesse got in one more "FUCK YOU!" but Terry turns that around and adopts Gesse's son to end the cycle. Then when Rock sides with Kain, Terry ain't mad. He tells him, "forge your own path, just take care of yourself."

That's why Terry will always be the King of Fighters

fatal fury aside from mai really had some of the best cast of fighting game characters

geese is my favorite villain of all time

>not ryo riding his motorbike into it

So there's another loctest for the XIV arcade version going on today and tomorrow in Japan. You guys think we'll get anything interesting out of it? I know some japanese will report on it since it's happening there, but will anyone else pay attention or is everyone else too focused on the DLC characters?

there's no balance changes right

so I wouldn't expect anything

honestly not even paying attention to it, arcades only matter to the east

only matters to me if there's anything noteworthily new