Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu+1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Center before you shitpost.

So will you roll for Riyo's Paul Blart if she is a 5*?

Reminder strongest Saber is forcing himself to be in the class and would be monumentally stronger as an Archer

All other Saber's status: Infinitely Btfo

In strength and cuteness

xth for fate extella ties for the salaryman

"No"

How long since this guy last had a rate up? I have literally only one in my friend list

I'd roll for her irregardless. She seems great.

>someone's reposting my bad edits
feels weird, man

Fuck, the white and blue ties are really nice. I'd buy them if they weren't 50 bucks each

Are those hairbands for girls? Seems like they are.

What are those circle things?

Protect this qt

Frilly cock rings

>husbandos at the top
>waifus in a corner
Really activates your almonds

>tfw too gaijin to buy those scrunchies

Geez those scrunchies look horrible, the only decent one is Karna's

>will literally fuck anyone
>nothing special about you other than being contracted to Mash for protection
>she would only be sad five minutes if you died and then probably move on to Arash

Rama pretends to be Krishna (Shouldn't be hard, they're both incarnations of the same god) and tries to give Karna and Arjuna therapy after seeing their little spats

How does it go?

S A I N T!

Hair bands for girls. Patterns: Munmei. Cu. Karna. Gil.

Ties are Nero, Tamamo and Altera patterns.

Gawain's is alright. If only it didn't have the yellow bits.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I can't help but laugh at the fact that their chests are part of the scrunchies.

Karna and Arjuna don't really have spats, it's more Arjuna picking fights. Karna's completely fine with Arjuna, even gives him therapy himself in the Time Temple.

I don't get why Ikemeru seems to like Phil so much. I've got the impression that he's kinda boring.

WOULD YOU RATHER IF 5* WOULD BE INCREASE RATE BY 3% OR MORE MANY QUARTZ PER MONTH INCREASE TO 40?

I like Gil's too.

>buy the last shop CE
>two CE drops within the same AP bar just after
T-thanks DW

both

Increased rate to 3%, that's a no-brainer you idiot.

I thought this was Rani at first

What do you do with extra welfare copies? I'm just storing them for now in case Nasu's old Servant equipping idea becomes reality.

Paracelsus was actually pretty fun. One moment he's gentle then the next he's sacrificing you with a smile on his face because it'll advance his interests. He's moe evil.

Pairing him up with Jekyll is kinda amusing. Guess it's since they both like making potions.

>le look like a girl xd

>dat height difference
Paracelsus is 183 cm tall. Jekyll is 175 cm tall.

Last 5* Servant you rolled is degraded to a bronze that you cannot Grail. How do you feel?

I want to eat Rama and his little banana

Literally illegal, I let Nippon sue the shit out of DW till it's fixed.

It's a shame he only likes to draw "feminine" boys because his Jekyll is damn cute.

Really? P seems like a nice guy in everything I read of him, to the point where he nicely welcomed the assassin the clocktower sent after him. The only time he was evil was when Manaka corrupted him.
P. in FGO trying to atone for that is annoying as fuck, servants aren't supposed to remember anything from other wars.

>Jack
Fine, since I immediately fed her to herself for NP2.

He fucked the maids, he's cool.

>Arthur
Too bad for you, he's already at a level where he'd have to be grailed. All my 5* are.

Manaka didn't corrupt him. She was a lottery ticket for one trillion dollars, but you have to stab a loli and become a crime lord.

>Kintoki
I don't think he would like that

Servants not remembering things is a meme that's never held weight. Gil blatantly talked about Artoria in CCC, Cu and Redman never shut up about their old rivalry in Extella, nearly every servant in GO talks about past shit.

Just completely forget that detail, Nasu doesn't care about it anymore, it just hinders works.

And Manaka didn't corrupt him, he followed her voluntary. He's just a regular selfish magus who gladly throws people away for his goals and only later realizes a beast summoner is probably a shit person to follow. Think Tokiomi.

>Amakusa

Eh it doesn't really bother me. His usefulness is in his NP niche, so nothing really changes since his damage is already shit.

>lose my first non-Giles/Caesar Saber

Suicide.

They remember when they feel it's relevant to their character development now.

>nice guy
>literally Rootfag

No

Huh. Still, if he did it willingly it's a bit late to whine. Dammit P

Servants not remember was only relevant when FSN was a single work which won't continue to explain why Artoria was "different" and why EMIYA had to be an emo edgelord. Since the franchise expanded, not having them remember would mean repeating their story arcs over and over again.

He's an alright guy under most circumstances. His mats profile says as much. When relating to his master he will usually fall into the role of a good friend or mentor.

>He doesn't want to achieve the root

That's still a thing for the most part. It's just with these Servant gathering games need some familiarity. Take it at mostly a fan service level. It's like shit like the non-serious routes in MB. They happen, but just ignore them.

>you have to stab a loli
He never stabbed Misaya. He's the guy who patched her up after she got stabbed.

Reminder to feed your goblin

To the fire?

Marisbilly is the only magus worth shit because he prioritized humanity's safety over muh root.

No, he just wants the root his own way. If he was slightly more shellfish, he would have done it.

You can chalk it up to their summoning system. Chaldea system is better and requires the Servant to agree to be summoned unlike Fuyuki.

Rude

He was joking. Stop misunderstanding him. His big project and dream he worked all his fucking life was Chaldea. As Solomon put it, he was amoral like most magi, but he deeply loved humanity in a way that moved him.

I'll feed her my dick

DW isn't just whether the game runs fine or not
DW is "Let's not do anything for our Anniversary"
DW is "Let's have no event in November"
DW is "Let's have no event in January"
DW is "Let's have no event in February"
DW is "Let's have no event in March"

DW is incompetent.
DW is the source of everything that's wrong with the game.
DW is responsible for the lack of content.

Fuck DW.

speaking of ties

Just because Marisbilly made Chaldea to "save humanity" doesn't make him a good magus. Also, what's the fucking point of being a magus if not to expand your knowledge and seek the Root?

>Making your life's work something to save humanity doesn't make you a good person

Based Medjed

Kiritsugu.

I never said he wasn't a "good person" whatever you want to construe that to mean. I said he's not a good Magus you mouthbreathing incompetent.

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>Also, what's the fucking point of being a magus if not to expand your knowledge and seek the Root?
Because you can make money with magic

>Illya
It can't be helped.

The "muh root" nonsense is the most retarded shit Nasu has ever written. It's the shittest excuse I've seen for a writer to not come up with a real reason for his characters motivation.

Won't do much to her.

Kiritsugu was a dumbass who decided the only way to save humanity was to kill anyone who did bad things.

Marisbilly's solution was to create a system that identified actual problems like Goetia's plan and allow them to be stopped.

He knows he fucked up and is trying to make up for his missteps.

It's the thought that counts.

Muh Root makes sense, though.

If you had proof that the source of everything in existence could be found and investigated and perhaps even used to your advantage, are you saying you wouldn't give up everything to attempt to reach it?

Not all magi prioritize that. Most due to muh tradition but Marisbilly has the guy who started all traditions and their bloodline. And he wants to save humans. Just like him. He doesn't want to save humans with going to the Root like P or Zouken, he built something in unison with tech guys and muggle government. He's an example of how all new magi should be instead of retards caught in their ego boosting fighting and gathering dust in their labs which leads nowhere. It's obvious Marisbilly's Chaldea is the key to the now waning magecraft future.

In a way, he was closer to Solomon than those fucktwits of the Clock Tower would ever be. He was more amoral. Roman put an end to those Demi Servant experiments when he found out they existed, for example, but he was as close as you could have gotten.

> Allow them to be stopped

Did a gr8 job there, his daughter ended up dying and we only won because Roman had a ring ready to power ranger morph into Solomon if trouble arrived. Unless you're going to argue Solomon is meant to be part of Chaldea's defense system, which he's not, otherwise Maris would never have let him become human in the first place.

Then who stabbed her if it wasn't him?

When is the stream? I don't want to miss the announcement of no new content for April

His daughter was fodder. And this wouldn't have happened if Lev hadn't become a demon. Literally Lev was one of the reasons why Chaldea was functional, they wouldn't have suspected his metamorphosis. But the point is that his plan fucking worked: He had Solomon's ring returned to Solomon and the assets with Chaldea to undo the destruction.

Her dad was cursed by Manaka who went and stabbed Misaya, can't remember if it was the curse making him do it or if he was trying to save her from the worse fate of Manaka getting to her.

Irregardless, Paracelsus let Manaka curse her to die young so he's still at fault.

Chaldea wouldn't have even worked if not for Roman hiding in a spare room and being late. Marisbilly's "life work", only succeeded thanks to a fluke.
I'd rather the normal future, honestly. That way we get A-Rays and Liners

> His daughter was fodder
> This supposed good person lets his daughter be fodder

REALLY MYSTIC'S MY CODE

I remember seeing something that Goetia's genetic curse also carried in it an irresistible need to procreate and continue on the magus line, and that it was possible that the dedication towards the Root was the magi's way of explaining that inherent need.

It never ends

Marisbilly summoned Solomon as his first Servant. Had his ring. Said was his only friend and coaxed him to become human.

Where did you fucking think the name "Chaldea" come from? Chaldeans are mostly known as a group who "were the builders of King Solomon’s Temple." This is why people here said Chaldea is Solomon's true temple and Roman was Solomon before his big reveal. Everything, even the name of the organization, is a reference tied to Solomon. The symbol of Chaldea is an G and a O: a "Grand Order".

You can just imagine he was Marisbilly's husbado, so he got him to stay night.

Her dad did. Shit happened. Anyway, she passed out from having a knife planted in her tiny little loli chest, and then later she wakes up with P next to her and not a scratch on her body.

It was still ultimately a far better solution than Kiritsugu's, and it only got off to such a rough start because Lev was possessed by a demon, something they couldn't have anticipated.

Roman said he was amoral. Artoria doesn't give a shit about Mordred either and even killed her. She's good because of her love to her people.

>Roman had a ring ready
I thought that was the catalyst Marisbilly gave back to Solomon once they end the Grail War.That one ring that Solomon's threw away.

>wouldn't have suspected
>couldn't have anticipated
the guy outright had the name of one of solomons demons

you would think someone who summoned solomon would think more then hmmm i wonder if this is merely coincidence

G A E

B U L G E

> A far better solution

No, if you want to say Marisbilly is a good person then you have to consider Kiritsugu a good person, both letting their family be fodder is the most inhumane thing imaginable.

His utter failure in that his system fell apart the first time something went wrong and only survived due to Roman being away by fluke and Merlin of all people helping you from beyond means it was a fucking failure that got some EX luck right when it needed it.

Goetia was more than a curse, he was the secret mystic code that Solomon created as foundation of magecraft for generations to come.

In other words, magi are fucked. FGO already announces they'll wane.