Revival edition

>Guild

Horde
HellGround 2x

>Where can I get game clients?
excalibur-server.com/
>How do I connect to HellGround?
1. Register on wow-hellground.com
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page. (logon.wow-hellground.com)
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Have fun XD!

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

First for vengeance will save us

Stop splitting threads and for a dead offline server of all things.

>please keep our mop thread alive for us!
Kill yourself retard

Not him but since hellfire relaunch and hellground aren't up yet, this general is pointless

Almost as pointless as bumping wpsg when they're playing cata and mop

>old wpsg archived at 300 posts
Top kek

>hellshit lasts 2 weeks
>no pathing
>heroics bugged
>gruul 3 mil fucking hp
>server goes down due to incompetence
>koostosh quits
>relaunch with no developers

you guys are setting yourselves up for disappoint again

I'll bite. Name three bugs on heroics.

It's hellground not hellfire. Honest mistake though

>blowing your load with unplayable garbage when gummys is literally right around the corner
must be hard being a tbcuck

Vengeance, wwu

>t. casual with tiny balls

Why do people hate vengeance so much

We don't we're playing there. wwu

>mobs flying
>ohf heroic mobs using normal dmg values
>slabs heroic 1st boss won't break banish and you have to skip him sometimes

WE'RE BACK

>mobs flying
that's not a heroic bug tho. It happened outside in the world too so it has nothing to do with the heroics.

>ohf
You got me here

>slabs
If you don't pull him while he is banished, banish will break after a while so yes that's a bug but it is totally avoidable.

>flying mobs
>not a bug
kek

>says heroic bugs
>posts bugs that have nothing to do with herics and is a vmaps issue
Lol xd

>8 years

>reading comprehension

It is a bug but it has nothing to do with heroics. I asked for heroic specific bugs, not any bugs

>mfw voa and hellfire go back to 100 peak regardless if hg launches or not

>bugged out mobs in heroic
>not a heroic bug

kekerooo

Right so if I ask you to name me 3 bugs you can be like "mobs flying out in the world so that's a vmaps bug, mobs flying sometimes in heroics so that's a heroic bug, mobs flying sometimes in normals so that's an instance bug. There you have them, 3 bugs xD"

>heroic mobs flying through walls
>heroics are 100% scripted wwu

>koost quits
Proof?

Check their discord. Koos said he needs a 3 month break but afterwards he said he will be around to make sure the server is running but won't be available 24/7 since he needs to write his thesis.

So the server will lose its one and only Dev?

LOL, dropped again

It has also been said that he is not the only dev, he is the lead dev tho and that indeed is problematic.

I'm not sure if you're understanding. For the couple weeks the server was working, it was only thanks to koost and he was literally the only person releasing fixes. Even then it was unarguably a shit show.

Koost leaving isn't 'problematic', it basically signals the official death of the server. I wonder why they even bothered with this 'relaunch' be.

$$$$$$$

So we're stuck between a buggy slavshit server without the lead dev OR a buggy relaunch cashgrab with 3x that can't handle 2k players online?

Nice.

>For the couple weeks the server was working, it was only thanks to koost and he was literally the only person releasing fixes

Proof?
They even said on two seperate occasions at least that they need Acrivec to be at home in order to do something and when asked about some bug, Acrivec responded immediately in which revision it was fixed. Don't know how important he is or he isn't but saying that the server was up only thanks to koost is bullshit.

Bullshit? Slight exaggeration perhaps but not bullshit.

Hellground was koostosh. It won't survive without him babysitting it. It was literally his project. Imagine if gummy dropped his server, it's the same concept.

>Imagine if gummy dropped his server
I don't really need to "imagine" it, as he's already done so. Twice.

>It was literally his project

It literally wasn't. Koostosh only became lead dev after their previous lead dev left the project a few years back.

But him not being around all the time and just helping a bit in order to run the server instead is indeed problematic.

Are you dense. The whole server reset and beta testing ordeal was conducted by him alone. How can you deny it was his project? I didn't fucking say he created the server.

>The whole server reset and beta testing ordeal was conducted by him alone

Proof?
Once again they said that he is not the only dev tho it could be a lie. You keep insisting that koostosh is doing 100% of the work while the rest of the admin team(not the gms) are playing with their cocks. How do you know? I might be wrong, enlighten me.

>mfw gummy's servers lasted longer than HG

I think koostosh left in shame, he must rly have lost his previous core

>ohf heroic mobs using normal dmg values
which ones? rifles hit like bitches in melee but fuck you up on range. melee mobs hit for 1.5k on plate, which are hardly normal dmg values.
The only real bugs I've encountered were first boss having too low damage values and thrall pulling 2k dps. Both were fixed almost immediately.

>slabs heroic 1st boss won't break banish and you have to skip him sometimes
I didn't do slabs hero, but on my grind to revered I never had that problem

Can confirm that first boss and thrall were fixed fast. First boss would 100-0 silly melees that stayed in ww in one single tick after the fixes.

Encountered the slabs bug once in 6-7 runs.

Please press F to pay respects for the retards that were shilled into playing on this dump and got to the point of grinding heroic attunements just for it to shut down

World of Warcraft: The Braaaaaaping Crusade

worst fucking bump I've ever seen.

just let this shit die. sage.

>mfw people are actually playing panda

who cares?I strongly dislike mop but I get that some people might be tired with wrath/cata and want to play something different and since the TBC servers available are unfortunately pathetic, mop is an alternative

Gummy will save us

>mop
>an alternative
Lmao to what? It's literally the worst expansion

I agree that it's the worst expansion but some people rate it higher for whatever reason