Meme accesories

Does ANYONE actually still react to these?

Most normalfags don't even want to street race when they have these on or even know about what it meant

I have like 6 of these

You shit talking m8?
>mfw I'm not even a colts fan

They signified wanting to street race? I thought they were just something you hung to try and look cool...and that that was so overplayed nobody actually used them in seriousness anymore and hadn't for decades.

Hey that's awesome.

>Meme Accessories
>>>Function & Form

I buy one from the 75Cents machine at the car wash every time i was my car.

prove me wrong
>implying you can
>black ice
not WunderBaum like a true german chav

Nintendo should sell dice hangers but instead of dice they're the MK item box. Instead of this solid gold idea, they made shitty cardboard air fresheners for the MK8 Deluxe release instead. Why are marketing/merchandising teams such idiots?

Just put on the last of my pantsu fresheners.
But wat-tan keychain is to stay.

Do they smell like 15yr old girl musk? If so good job.

The I don't think they do.
I like the bear panties best.
Fresh linens.
Also came with a pair of actual kiddie pantsu, clean sadly.

The origin is WWII fighter pilots would keep fuzzy dice in the cockpit with them for good luck.

>image search
>reads about it
>mfw

anything found here

What kind of faggotry is this? Do I need one on my Camry?

its about how lowered your car is, the lower your car is, the more chain pieces brake off, its a dumb status symbol for ricers.

Do people here really not have blessed rosary beads hanging from their rear view mirror?

Don't you guys get your cars blessed when you get a new car?

it used to be a symbol of rebelling against the authorities, where japanese car gangs (or whatever) would steal them from public transport and hang them off their bumpers

But now it has just become something to put on your car to show how low it is. basically, you lower your car, put it on, and if you come back home and it has broken off (from dragging along the ground), then your car is low enough.

Although, even that isnt really the point of them any more. People just use them to show that they are a 'car guy'

my karma ran over your dogma

2meta2fast

I thought it meant you did something sexual in your car

Every Mexican has this

I GOT THAT HEAD NOD SHIT THAT MAKE YOU BREAK YOUR NECK