UNSAFE
N
S
A
F
E

recalls happen, most people don't know or bother with them

>fiat + Chrysler
I still don't get this. It's like they purposefully teamed up to make the all-time shittiest cars

in the world

>software error

kek

Uh.. it's a recall? Pretty much every car made in the last 20 years has had some type of recall on it.

So, in short, no.

>software
>big deal

what software in there in a car that is safety critical? engine managment stuff?

>software error

It's fucking nothing

This is why I hate how much computer shit is in modern cars

Literally the worst european car maker teaming up with the worst american maker.
All we need it the worst asian car maker and we will have the trinity of shit

That would be Mitsubishi, right?

It doesn't have to be safety-critical; Mitsu recalled a shitload of Lancer CVTs like a year or two ago because they weren't maintaining good enough efficiency in fuel economy.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!!!

Shit man, I wish i would've done some research on what truck to buy before I bought my Ram.

shit.

buy a tuner fix the issue and gain hp

no

>buying American cars
Literally WHY???

Chrysler does this shit on purpose, I'm convinced

>Mitsubishi
>Mercedez Benz
>Fiat

The shittiest American company allies with the shittiest companies from around the globe.

The only reason Chrysler survives is marketing to nigs, 40 y/o women, pretend macho men with micropenises, and rental fleets.

>Are they done?

they never started, a failure from the get go

recalls.gov/nhtsa.html

OMG every manufacturer has recalls! ARE THEY DONE????

>implying Mitsubishi was shit when they partnered up with Chrysler

If anything they went to shit after Chrysler got rid of their share, somehow.

Maybe Fiat Chrysler is having the software recall because they are afraid CAFE or the DOT will detect the emissions testing performance mode hack in the software. So they are recalling to get it removed before they get into trouble.

>not one single legitimate Porsche recall
Best automaker ever.

Wew, that was hard.

>you will never see a Fiat-Chrysler-Mitsubishi merger

>autonation
Not a credible source. Not legitimate. Try again.

>lalalala can't hear you lalalalala

Mitsubishi is already merged with Nissan. So it would be a Fiat-Chrysler and Nissan-Mitsubishi merger. Fucking horrifying.

its otherway around . Fiat owns Chrysler, , its not like "alliance" when you are forced into it via buy out

dont forget renault that owns nissan , shittest manufactor in france

>ywn get to laugh at dumb niggers and women who buy cars made by Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi-Fiat-Chrysler Automotive Group

Also Called as RNMFC

could get new Gtr with viper v10

what does this error effect
and why not just patch it remotely
even at the best of times amalgamation does not work

>this assmad

image that with viper v10 and twinturbo awd

>anything but a 6 cylinder GTR

the V engine is bad enough

well how about straight 10 then ?

>Not just silent patching the glitch via botnet 3g radios built into the ECM

The error causing the vehicles to not register a seatbelts being used and activate the Airbag during a roll over crash.

1 dead two injuried due to it already.

>The error causing the vehicles to not register a seatbelts being used and activate the Airbag during a roll over crash.

Instead of Audi's software trick of sensing steering wheel NOT be moved around a lot to determine that the car was in an EPA test on a dynamometer, maybe Fiat Chrysler's trick was to check if seat belts were worn and the seat weight sensor had a human amount of weight on it. If so, then they would want to recall all such cars to remove the trick before the EPA caught on to it.

>buying nip shit
>liking nip shit
Literally worst culture

>bring car into dealership
>they update it in 5 minutes
wow

>those monster stickers
what are you 16?

US automotive companies are importing curry nigger engineers en mass. fuck them. i'd rather bike everywhere than buy a new/newer american car.

Their Renault

>monster energy decals

lol how old are you

>Chrysler
>worst

What is "Ford?"

>check if seat belts were worn and the seat weight sensor had a human amount of weight on it.

So the Americans broke the sensors by overstretching the seatbelts and crushing the weight sensor in regular use?

>Introducing the Nissades Bentier NP3MG!

It's worse than you think

>monster energy
and I thought /osg/ was fucking pathetic, but at least they are weebs and not vaping dudebros.

Nissan is good though and they're putting Merc engines in it afaik.

>US automotive companies are importing curry nigger engineers en mass
Many USA companies in different fields have always imported foreign skilled people because their offered or negotiated starting salary is lower. It's economics.

The same thing with HMO hiring foreign doctors. Despite a lot of foreign countries have a BETTER overall health care result than the USA, those foreign countries would improve even more if the USA adopted a national health care system. That's because many of the foreign doctors run to the usa to make a fortune due to its unregulated health care cost approach. Why should they stay in their own countries with their nationally regulated health care requirements when they can come to the usa and charge both insurance and patients as much as they can get away with? So the usa cannibalizes a lot of doctors from foreign countries.

>666
>call it monster

Mad that you didn't think of it?

*gets hacked*

Nissan already have a myriad of engines in that platform. I promise you they'd use a Nissan engine with a mertzer badge

I hope so.
The 2000-2017 Dodge truck is unbelievably boring aesthetic wise, has poor performance compared to competitors, and is the most unoriginal truck considering everyone seen driving a truck has a white or black Dodge.

Fords and Chevy's look and work much better.

while ALL french carmakers are shit, renault is the best by far

I think it was, when the car rolled the weight would be taken off of the seats due to gravity which would cause none of the airbags to deploy.

Royal automotive fuck ups are almost like an MVP award these days. It's weird.
>inb4 FCA becomes the worlds best selling automaker

Is yours one of the 1.25 million?

>Monster decals
>Fuel wheels
>that fucking license plate frame

holy shit the faggotry contained within this single image is just more than I can handle. you need to do society a favor and drive that piece of shit off a cliff.

Hey was that on the freeway in Perth a few months ago? I think I drove past that flaming Camry