What's the appeal?

muh racing heritage

It's the final cash in on Boomers

>looks fuck ugly
wrong

but everything else you are correct.

It's fast as fuck and easy to drive

Same as any other supercar.

Except this one was...sing it with me...

BORNNNN IN THE USAAAA IT WAS...BORNNN IN THE US AAAAAAAAA

why do you care?
I honestly dont know why you guys keep up with production cars.

>made in canada
That's a good thing. But other than that I completely agree with you.

>implying boomers buy anything with less than 8 cylinders

because it's cool to know what people here will be able to afford in 20 years
not that that includes this one, mind you

Canada was the only place that could make the carbon fiber body

Yea they do.

>looks fuck ugly
You're wrong, and you're a liar, and you're wrooong

>muh CDM

>>looks fuck ugly

This fucking guy...The styling is the only thing that makes it competitive in the market. It might handle really well but it doesn't make nearly enough power at that price point.

They buy anything for the name

Seriously how mnay did Ford think Leno would buy?

You realise Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, and Koenigsegg don't sell manuals anymore?

> "Speaking at the Frankfurt motor show this week, stakeholders at Ferrari said the manual transmission had become obsolete in a performance sense because modern dual-clutch transmissions were much faster and effective in their shifts."

manualcucks btfo

also kys

That thing still looks badder than my challenger.

>buying a $300k plus car to bench race

I think you mean

OH CANADA

Except it was born in canada.

I still wish they would offer it as an option. Passing that much for a car, you should be able to have a little say in what you want in it. True, the autos of today may be faster shifting, but some people just like the feeling of a clutch pedal and a shifter. What so wrong with having a preference?

Passing = paying

Stupid swipe typing

>being this assmad about Alphonse

You do, you have the option to buy a superior Porsche.

Also, for Ferarri, cars that fast on manual is pointless. Its just too fast for the average driver to use manual in any efficient manner.

Yes, to fully assblast yourself with Ferrari speed, you will need the auto's timing, but on what roads (aside from Autobahn and a racetrack) can you even utilize that kind of speed?

He's saying that a manual doesn't really fit the kind of car they are because the gears end up stupidly long to counter wheelspin.

For example the Viper and ZR1 will do 60mph+ in first gear, sure it has a manual gearbox, but if you hit up the touge the gears are so long you could probably do the whole thing in third.

Still much rather have a manual though.

Even on windy roads where you can barely reach 60, it is too hard to manual and turn and accelerate and brake.

The car simply goes too fast early with their torque, you would not enjoy it

I guess rich people just don't care as much as a regular enthusiast ?

i know. they're obsessed

The rich people who value the kind of sensation you get from a manual are typically not the same type of rich people who buy flashy things like supercars and watches. As neat as they are, supercars are basically perceived as rolling jewelry, which discourages a certain personality type from buying them even if they like them.

If you like vintage 911s and other neat cars with manuals, go hang out in a suburban or small-town enclave of wealth. Plenty of rich people still like manuals.