Why don't you own one of these?

why don't you own one of these?

Because they get terrible gas mileage and are designed for someone four times my age.

im not 65+ nor have the taste of someone who is

such bland soulless blue hair chariots

I wanted to get one but you can't find them used with less than 500,000 km.

look for older ones because the last ones are mostly fleet cars, Just wait that their owner die and we should start to see 2011 tc with low miles.

I used to, but no more ;_;

Later models are getting used up thanks to Uber.

because the Grand Marquis is better

that's not a town car you kevlar-doored double nigger

But I do m8, just in patrician box form.

>boxy town cars went all the way to 1997
>then they became abortions
Why couldn't they have kept it square right up to 2011, dammit?

Arguably the last true box Town Car was made in 89, but they really fucked up the 98-02's.

Because I own one of these

Because I'm Aussie and the falcon is superior in every way

because this is superior in every way

Because they're awful and not appropriate for my needs.

Also I'm not a little 80 year old woman.

I don't drive people to the airport for a living.

I want one so badly. There was a 80k mile black wood delete '96 for 4k near me, but someone got to it before I did.

because i own one of these. keep ya crown vic.

i'm glad the car door keycode pad meme died

You have to be over 18 years old to visit Veeky Forums.

It's a damn shame they were never made in manual, but then again this is the quintessential pigfat autotragic 'murrkan landbarge

What would even be the point of making it in manual? Land barges almost always come in auto for a reason.

1) My driveway and garage are too small.
2) They get too bad a gas mileage.
3) They're just cheaply made. It's absolutely asinine thinking that Detroit could offer the same luxury as Europeans in a bigger vehicle at half the price. The reality of it is that the materials look and feel cheap as fuck, it's all put together badly, and half the trim falls off in the first ten years.

>1) My driveway and garage are too small.
You get rid of the building, park the Town Car in your driveway, and use its trunk as the garage.

Why don't you own one of these?

What happened to your Vic?

Because I got a grand marquis instead? Town Car is cool too, but I like my bench seats

The clutch would be so heavy if you pressed it down and let go you'd get catapulted through the roof.

im not 70

I brought my car to auto tech shop one day. Keys were in the ignition. My friend messed with the door keypad and accidentally locked us out of my car. The teacher had to unlock it because I didn't know the code

I always find it weird that essentially, the last gen Grand marquis essentially got the taillight configuration that used to belong to the Town Car, while the Town car got the Crown Vic's taillight configuration, and the Grand Marquis lost it's own distinctive one