Athens+Sparta=Rome // Anglo+Germanic=USA

Is this true?

>Athens+Sparta=Rome
>Is this true?
no

America = Australia + Autism

so, 2*Autism?

Germany x Russia = Poland

Anglo is Germanic, or else you are talking about Norman which is French.

America does not have conservative values and never has.

>Athens
>not militaristic

'no'

t.Mytilenian

>US
>global purveyor of degenerate pop culture
>conservative values

maybe in small Midwest towns but the US is not conservative at all

also pretty skeptical about the militaristic values as well.

Prussia - P = Russia

It all makes sense now, like pottery.

Usa: carthage
Russia: rome

3/10

Made me reply

>rome
>not colonoialistic

England + France = Imperial Galactic Republic

Germany + Austria = Holy Roman Empire of 25.589306, 4.342753

>USA
>civil values

japan = japan

literally wtf I am looking at

Not anymore. Majority of kids being born in the US are nonwhite.

>also pretty skeptical about the militaristic values as well.
When yer spending more on military than the rest of the civilized world combined, it's kinda hard to deny.

>+germanic

kek you wish

The USA was anglo+hispanic from the start, german peoples either didn't become influential enough to influence the anglos or live in irrelevant empty regions.

This. They also fund like 70% of the Nato budget, whereas most other Nato countries don't even pay the minimum 1%

>Athens
>Not militaristic

>Sparta
>Weeb shit

>Hurr durr Rome is like a mix

I supposed if you know literally nothing else about the period, this might seem legitimate. The reality is that none of those societies fitted the stereotypes presented here, and whilst the Romans had some cultural connections to the Greeks, early Rome was very much closer to it's Italian neighbours, like the Etruscans or Samnites - and by the time of Roman empire the legacy of ''Athens" and "Sparta" had long been eclipsed and irrelevent. Korinthos and the conquests of Macedonia would have figured more highly in the Roman public's imagination.

>Anglo
>Yet again, not militaristic

As much as Germany has a militaristic wehraboo rep, English speaking powers and peoples have had a much stronger and consistent record of military success - for much longer than the Germans were even a unified great power. They also beat the Germans twice.

>Germanic

Saying "Anglo'' and then "Germanic" is like saying "Welsh"and then "Celtic". Anglos are Germanic, simple as that. Germans, Dutch, Frisians and Anglos all share more in common with each other than they would with anyone outside that cultural grouping.

Statecraft wise, the Germans have been unsuccessful as a great power unless they've been run by Bismarck. Taking influence from them is hardly a point of pride.

>Anglo-Hispanic
What a load of horse-shit. If anything it was Anglo-French since all the Spanish settlers left when they lost the territory.

Not really, first of all Rome is not in Greece like the other two.

Second, the USA is much more than anglo and germanic peoples, it's a melting pot. Irish, Italians, hispanic, chinese and blacks all played a part.
But if you squint your eyes and only look at the formative periods near the beginning, you can kind of see where OP is coming from, not 100% false.

>anglo
>germanic
Are you ok?

So does that make Holland = Thebes^2?

/thread

Did you think this was funny when you wrote it down?

Even 70 years after its dissolution, Prussia is still the image of "historical Germany".

People don't remember the Hanseatic League, they don't remember the Free Imperial Cities, they don't remember the liberties and freedoms of the Holy Roman Empire, its choice for judicial disputes over military conflict.

Konrad Adenauer was right, Prussianism ruined Germany.

>germanic culture

Rome was imperialistic, not colonialistic.

>they don't remember the liberties and freedoms
>
>
>

What does that brown hand has to do with anything though?

Except Carthage lost.

Back to whatever containment board you're from

Rome founded colonies all the time, though.

Germany is just the Prussian empire. Prussia which subjugated the German peoples.

dont remember? i play europa universalis 4 m8, call of duty players and movie watchers are not people i am a real person

I'm aware of these but I'm still guilty of Prussianism.

>+hispanic
kek you wish

The USA was anglo+germanic from the start, hispanic peoples either didn't become influential enough to influence the anglos or live in irrelevant empty regions.

>Russia
>Rome

AN EMPIRE HAS PROVINCES WHICH ARE INTEGRATED PARTS OF THE SOCIOCULTURAL, SOCIOPOLITICAL, AND SOCIOECONOMIC, WHOLE; A COLONIAL POWER HAS COLONIES WHICH ARE ALIEN TO THE COLONIAL POWER IN THAT THEY ARE NOT INTEGRAL PARTS OF A SOCIOCULTURAL, SOCIOPOLITICAL, AND SOCIOECONOMIC, WHOLE, CONSTITUTING MERE EXTENTIONS FOR EXPLOITATION.

ROME WAS AN EMPIRE, NOT A COLONIAL POWER.

>melting pot
>>>/reddit/

>Rome
>not Trojan+Italic+ Magna Grecian

Rome is so Magna Grecian its why they completely blew out the Greek faggots from controlling Italy.

That's because it's a rich superpower but the militaristic values don't extend to its own citizens.

think about what democratic means before you throw it at any random regime you encounter.