What is the most god-tier engine, and why is it the iForce?

What is the most god-tier engine, and why is it the iForce?

Other urls found in this thread:

revvedmag.com/features/pri-coverage/pri-2016-making-2000-hp-with-mazworxs-billet-aluminum-2jz-block/
youtube.com/watch?v=_9zCUutFbFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nissan VQ
Chevy 350/LS

Nissan VQ
N54
N55
2JZ
LS
pretty much it

>Chevy

top kek

>5.7 L/350
What is the obsessive with this specific displacement size?

>millennials don't know what a SBC is

It is to v8s what 2 liter is to inline 4s

>V6 anything
>god tier

pick one, V6s can only be top tier at best see Jaguar

I would hazard a guess at 1600cc is the most produced i4 engine size. Japan pumps 1600cc vehicles out at a rate of 10 per second and the third world laps them up. And when the ones that stayed in Japan have gone over 3 years of age the third world laps those up too.

Anything smaller than a Sportage is almost guaranteed a 1600cc until you get down to kei car territory

hahahaha
no.
2jz is god engine.
800hp (the record is 10xx) with nothing but forged internals, higher boost and fuel/mappable ecu

VQ burns too much oil

Duratec/cyclone v6

>Nissan VQ

Holy shit, people actually think the VQs are good engines?

Barra turbo 4L, minimal mods to get good hp and produces V8 eating torque.

The Barra i6

vortec 350

>1000 HP with nothing but an iron block, heavy duty reenforced top and bottom, and diesel levels of boost
Wow that's... Amazing...

Every newer dirty max powerstroke and cummings make that with tunes and emissions deletes

>implying it wasnt the stock head
it seems that you legit have no reason to replace the heads on a 2jz. (i.e. this top fuel dragster runs on stock heads with 80[i think] psi on the tarbo)
stock bottom end. forged internals means connecting rod/pistons basically.

DURAMAX
U
R
A
M
A
X

inb4 this becomes a yotacuck sperging about >muh mirrion mire truck thread

from what i found, the powerstroke seems to be the most compelling one, since people on it's forums were talking about "1000hp"
the cummings seems to start to give at 800hp tho, so please, source?

my b, that might not be the one with the stock heads.
he ran with the stock heads (and bottom end, block included) up to 2010, when he set a 6.22s on the 1/4 mile

>I don't know what I am talking about

my jobs parking lot. Every asshole i work with has a lifted tuned deleted diesel truck

>Every asshole i work with has a lifted tuned deleted diesel truck
this is not a source.
they can claim they have horsepower up into the 6 digit range by deleting the air cleaner.
i actually like cars, and im actually trying to do something constructive, instead of shitposting, so please, collaborate.

also oy mate, you got dat .zip? :^)

>implying im a millennial
>thinks a block chevy is considered god tier

domesticucks seriously believe this.
but can it reach 1 million miles without shitting itself? yeah, though so. sit the fuck down.
kek, no.
>domesticuck still assmad that his pos "american" truck can never reach 1 million miles with it's original gas engine

top lel

>implying that any engine can
if you consider regular maintenace as the engine shitting itself, theres something wrong with you.

I've got one in my Tundra, it's a great motor. They haven't changed it in a decade and it's still competitive. Can't wait to see what they come up with next (pls no hybrid).

Pic related can do the same with one cylinder less.

Not knowing sbc is one of the most reliable/easy engines to have.

But is it a reliable, easy, small/light engine.

So it's a diesel engine, but not as reliable.

is that an audi?
the picture is really crumpled up, cant read anything.
nice b8 m8.

Calling the truth bait. Good job retard.

revvedmag.com/features/pri-coverage/pri-2016-making-2000-hp-with-mazworxs-billet-aluminum-2jz-block/
see there?
2000hp on the stock block?
>unreliable
you even keep the timing belt maintenance as the manual says so, no matter the hp, because 2jz

Yup, one of those old Audi inline 5s. They're like a 2JZ with one cylinder less.

You realize that thing probably needs a rebuild after every run when a big block V8 on low boost makes those numbers, reliably all day. The 2J just can't compete in modern times, it's not 1990 anymore, 2000hp isn't impressive at all when you can buy 2500hp streetable turnkey V8 crate engines.

Plenty of others. The iforce puts out shit for power compared to other V8s. Just cuz it has the ability to stay resilient for a long time doesn't matter to shit if it's underpowered as fuck.

>thinking underpower has anything to do with reliability

domesticucks everybody

It doesnt, but the engine is underpowered therefore it's not as good as engines that twice as powerful and have just as much reliability. Cummins engines can out out much more power and have the same lifespan expectancy. I've seen older Cummins with well over 1m original miles.

haha no
even you know its bullshit due to the lack of source
on your comment
the most balls to the wall ive seen is sloppy mechanics who DD's his >800hp colorado with an ls1, but that does have reliability problems like busted pistons and whatnot.
oh man das' awesome
were they overengineered to hell and beyond too?

Massively overbuilt, as were the manual transmissions they came with. You'll need stronger rods if you want to go over 400hp and stronger pistons if you wanna go over 600hp, but the block can take over 1000hp and some of the most powerful Audi S2s run stock transmissions without problems.

so that explains this
youtube.com/watch?v=_9zCUutFbFg
holy crap i never would've known because at least over here, audi isnt exactly known for reliability. (VAG)
this is the kind of shit that makes me happy about cars.

It's basically an evolution of their Group B monster engines. Seriously underrated.

yeah i can definitely see that
do they ahve any inherited problems like the i6's?
oil pumps and whatnot?

Late reply, not sure of oil pumps and such. The cars they come in usually need serious cooling upgrades if you really want to build them for big power though.