Pony cars will never be small again

>pony cars will never be small again

I'd rather have a big engine in a small car than a big engine in a big car, leave the latter to muscle cars like the Challenger

>289
>Big engine

The car weighs 2400lbs and has a 4.7L engine. You could easily get 500hp out of that displacement today.

>not using the original pony car
Why live?

>Corvair
lol, enjoy dying loser.

Not with push rods

But push rods push gods.

>Falling for the Nader meme
Found the busrider

Camless engines soon, hopefully.

Pushrod size, better-than-DOHC efficiency

My mother literally died on the highway back in 68 driving one of those, you fucking faggot. literally just died.

Corvairs are rolling death traps, and Nader was 100% right.

Miss you momma ;_;

Not the corvairs fault your mom got into a crash coming home from her affair with Tyrone.
>68
nice meme

>believing the jews
>ever

Weighed about 2800 with the v8 famalam

alright, no shitposting, i wish we could have lived something similar to the muscle/pony car era of the 60's. back when the competition was good and they did it cuz they could

>My mother dies in 68
Why are you on this website you old fuck

>Burn coal pay the toll
What was he right about please I want to hear you analysis of the corvairs safety standards compared to the others of it's time.
I bet you don't even know what year was tested.

>women
>driving
>dying

>it's the car

really varied my valve timing

Samefagging this hard

what did he mean by this

This. Plus the NHRA and the overall professional and enthusiast scene seemed amazing during the 60's and 70's

Like the scene isn't good right now? I don't know much about drag in particular but the amateur enthusiast racing scene is amazing right now. Scca, WRL, NASA, BMWCCA, PCA, Chumpcar, LeMons, and on and on, there's racing at every budget level. Scca even has CAM class for contemporary American muscle cars. Really a golden era for Motorsports.

Not sure

Dont forget pure stock muscle drags