League of Llegends General - /lolg/

Retarded baron calls by a smol girl -edition

Previously: eyosongive.us

Post Annie

Other urls found in this thread:

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=n1loc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just once I'd like an ADC meta where Jhin Cait Lucian and Ezreal weren't fucking everywhere

I haven't seen a jhin or cait in like 30 games

Ok so tried this last night and got a few takers hoping to get quite a bit more.

I'm that lewd request drawfag that posts from time to time. Working on requests but got the urge to do a funny/lewd one of Ahri real quick. However I need a bit of help getting this one finished.

For anyone who wants to just tell me what lewd/cute/weird things you want to do to or with Ahri. Depravity is totally fine and even encouraged.

Hoping to sort replies by increasing lewdness and have Ahri react accordingly as they go on but if you just want to pet her tails that's fine. Hoping to be able to finish this tonight.

xth for Rumble

NEW URGOT MODEL LEAKED IMPORTANT

are there anymore of these

I quit 2 or 3 years ago. Why you retards still playing? Anything I missed? Is /lolgen/ still da bes?

>AD items have been far superior to AP for the longest fucking time
>AD babs only defense was "m-muh morellonomicon!"
>Reworked BotRK comes out which is arguably even fucking worse than that

Actual thread

>play Kayle top
>either make a big difference or out right carry the team
>play Kayle mid
>always end up being the faggot that drags the team down

I don't understand.

heeeeeeeelllarious user

would you help her or him?

For those of you not in the know
>Riot is looking into making more spells capable of critically hitting
>Riot is looking into making crit more reliable, or at least more predictable
Essentially, you're going to be able to buy Infinity Edge on Gangplank and Pantheon and monitor/manipulate your crit output so your spears/parrrley always crit despite only having 20% crit chance. At the cost of none of your auto attacks critting of course.

>inb4 secondary role in 3 games in a row

autofill was a mistake

Honestly. I would much rather just wait the extra time and get my main role every time. They really should disable it til at least high diamond

comfy bfs~

>gunblade
>not BotRK
>working on a hydra
Wrong items, though I guess you could buy both Cutlass items for the sheer sustain especially following it up with spirit Visage.

I don't get autofilled since I main support (Unless I get secondary role twice in a row then I lose my autofill protection)
I used to main jungle, for 4 seasons, but the current jungle is really sad to play in, and I really don't want to get assigned to it
It's still my secondary role because I suck at all 3 others (Well I can stomp plat as any role but there's no way I won't ruin a game in this elo)

Pic related, a rare occurence of me winning a game while not support or jungle

>brutalizer Rammus

por que

pic of me being 2 years ahead of the meta and running flash/ghost

I don't remember anybody doing it before very recently

anybody that would lose to me in a role that is not support/jungle would be tilted enough to buy a brutalizer

Post anime battles

Show me the win with full AP Jarvan support with no points in Q until lvl 14

xth for Syndra

>get carried by Rekkles/Krepo duo with Xerxes jg

GAS
SWJ
KEKS

>more things affected by crit
Good. Very good. IMO crit should affect almost everything in most ADCs' kits

>predictable crits
OK as long as you have ways to counterplay, like Vlad's passive. Bad if it becomes another version of Annie's passive, where she can bank it and you're just forced to back off until he spends it
btw, that would probably be cancer anyway on gp/panth because targeted skill

That's not much of a problem, the biggest problem against this guy is that Q range allows his laning to be stupidly safe

since now you won't get free mana from her passive, i can see either tear or lost chapter being first buy
because her mana costs are so high, if she's against a melee tear is even better than lost chapter because the mana cost reduction allows you to just shit spells out without worrying about mana

YO NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK

I JUST PLAYED AGAINST THIS FAGGOT AND HE SHAT ALL OVER ME AND MY TEAM

HOW THE FUCK IS A WINRATE LIKE THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=n1loc

I love you /lolg/, have a great day today!

And remember to help your support to ward when you're playing!

>underrated

why not try it with le blanc

gib taric tips :3

>90% winrate in d5

pretty much every challenger player will be able to do that when they start in fucking bronze 5. most will be even better

>0-11

holy shit Wadid's eyes are less open even than most gooks

>support mains

do you know the artist for this?

This is one of shindol's right? You happen to know which one?

>have to jungle
>team wont swap with me
>feed and teach them a lesson

:)

yes yes very funny you fed haha :)

that looks nothing like shindol

I want to kiss Ahri's exposed midriff!

>Ultimate skin release
>Nothing but 1350's and 950 Anivia
>Legendary skin release and a gemstone skin

fucking kikes

at what point does riot consider "you know, maybe theyre picked every game for a reason" and then fix that reason

>Ahri's weakness is supposed to be when her
Ult is down she's a sitting duck
>But she between her Q MS and building Ludens in the majority of games this is literally never the case

??????

What really? It totally does though.

I wanna go swimming with Lulu!

>Post Annie
Okay!

Never, Lee Sin will never stop being the most picked. Not a fucking chance.

I want Ahri to fuck me in the ass with a strapon while wanking me off at the same time

Make the other ADCs actually fun to play and you'd see a difference.

Even when Lucian and Ezreal are shit they see a lot of play because their kits are fun to use

They just made a legendary skin for Lee Sin so expect that number to go up even more

no you don't kid

Lulu is SLEEPY! DON'T WAKE HER UP!

>passive is just a flavored autoattack
>Q is just magic damage with a weird shape
>E is diet Malphite ult
>Ultimate literally a copy/pasted SMITE ability
Old Galio wasn't all that good but this new one is really bland.

>Shaco's playrate has finally eclipsed 10% for a champion that has notoriously been a niche group of mains
>Skyhigh fucking winrate
>Zero signs of nerfs

Once they nerf Graves he's just gonna take his spot, nerf the fucking gay clown now

Top is the most skilled lane.

It used to be mid, but the extreme waveclear-creep has turned mid into two champs instantly deleting each other's waves, resetting them with one rotation

YES
I DO

easiest way to be wrong: just disagree with me

>played ever since hextech crafting came out, opening up every chest possible through free key drops
>still not a single gemstone on either account

I need to complete the guide I was writing down

>Always use your two passive autoattacks before casting another spell unless it's a matter of life or death
>When you're warding river or when your adc is recalling/in base, remove plants from the enemy jungle
>Use W on your frontline, hugh your backline when ulting so that both your frontline and backline are ulted
>E+Flash

experience: changed

Top is the most boring role.

>haven't played teemo since his mini rework
>try him out in draft so not to feed in ranked
>10/0/8 in 15 minutes.
What the fuck is this disgusting piece of shit.

>I play it because it's fun haha
>Now nobody plays zed/teemo/azir after the nerfs even though they were "so fun" and they weren't playing it because they were OP, nonono

He'll never stop being picked because Riot artificially keeps him in A or S Tier, sometimes falls into B Tier because Riot changes something that affects him indirectly, but they quickly patch it up (Remember when they doubled his lifesteal/spellvamp on lvl 1 W)

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

You'll learn in time to not make me jungle. I will give the enemy buffs, I was refuse to do baron/drag, and I will sit in my jungle farming all game and let you get run over from ganks.

Jungling is the absolute worst, most trash, most boring, most godawful role in the game.

Do you still buy relic shield? It's a bit shit now I kinda prefer Talisman or leaving it at medallion until I sell for last item.

how can we ever take international league events seriously when the first stage is always Bo1 instead of bo3
literally anything can happen in bo1s

>Ban Lucian
>Enemy ADC dodges

Every lobby, guaranteed

it's kinda funny because before his rework, whenever Shaco became good enough to be played by other players than his OTPs, he was instantly fixed

And now, well, he's been top tier since the rework with no end in sight.

I direly need the tank stats of relic shield, also the FotM active allows whoever I'm ulted to survive the enemy team's burst during the 2.5s delay.

I really don't recommend talisman even though the active is super good, but if you want to go that route, don't leave it unupgraded at medaillon, the power of the yellow item line is the talisman active

Not really! Sorry. But maybe a reverse search might help. I'd do it but im too dumb to do it from my phone.

>haven't played teemo since his mini rework
When was that?

Lulu is the smuggest! THE SMUGGEST!

Fluffy tails

Annie is actually cuter as seen in this side by side comparison

He literally hasn't changed aside from being able to bounce shrooms and toss them further. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Before nu-champion select
>Be first pick
>ban lee, vayne, thresh
>somebody in either team instantly dodges

so why is gold considered shit? obviously the difference in skill between a gold and challenger player is fucking massive, but people in gold are in the top 20-30% of players and are clearly above average. why do people always say anything under plat is trash?

Back in patch 5.15 a long ass time ago.

His passive tho

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

I wanna cuddle ALL the Lulus!

read the spoiler in

because alot of the silver and bronze playerbase is just young kids or retards
gold is generally where people start to play the game though

That also, but its barely anything to mention

Place your bets

go hang yourself

What did they change?

Illaoi will never fuck your boipucci with her tentacles. Why even live?

Stealth quicker in bushes and allowed to move around. Along with throwing and bouncing shrooms which allowed him to set up larger trap areas without moving too far.

Just knowing you're supposed to get the last hits on a minion will carry you to gold.

Silver and Bronze players literally don't even try to understand how the game even works.

it's shit

Best girl!
Best pillow!
Best wife!

9 gemstones and then you never get the 10th one
ever

Skins that were designed to make money (and not to create something new that also makes money):

>God Fist Lee Sin
>SGUdyr

>even in diamond you get the no sightstone support
ha ha ha

Best girl.
Best figure.
Best wife.

youd be alot more tolerable if you just posted funny or interesting lulu shit instead of the same shit every thread 500x

I want to fuck lulu while you watch and cry

Platinum+ is where a lot of sites draw their stats from, platinum is also where elo decay kicks in, it's on the brink of diamond, ranked is generally taken more seriously in platinum and above, which is why there's way more angry people in platinum than gold per capita.

That said gold at least shows you're putting forth the effort in trying and applying yourself.

you can ask me about Lulu builds.
Actually, you can't though, because i'll have to find and kill your for your last sentence.