/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12597946
strawpoll.me/12597951
youtube.com/watch?v=OIT9UrFpcEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that you should all be hating sword together

Reminder That Minthe pleases old filthy men for shadows

Where mah Swordbabs at???

We honest! We good!

We best craft!

>hating the most honest deck

???

>mfw playing storm haven against sun guardian
Is there any way to win this match up at all?

Poll results

Which leader would be the best erotic dancer?
129 votes
33% Isabelle
17% Forte
15% Arisa
12% Eris
11% Erika
8% Vania
5% Luna

Which leader would be the most open to trying period sex?
124 votes
45% Vania
12% Isabelle
12% Forte
10% Arisa
9% Erika
9% Eris
6% Luna

New polls:
strawpoll.me/12597946

strawpoll.me/12597951

Are you guys using Fangblade Slayer in
'''''''''''' midrange sword '''''''''''' ?

Sexy 17 year old.

Relatively new Dirt rune represent

>hating based sword

OTK roach was the only deck where I actually spent hours looking back at my replays and asking myself what I could have done better. I know for a fact I wasn't the only one. Many of you in this thread did the same and would post replays frequently asking for advice when you got stumped. I wouldn't be surprised if not a single sword player has ever done this. Not even once. This midrange sword deck nets a better, more well rounded winrate than otk ever did, and for how much work? You just play your storm minions on curve over and over again. If you win, great! If not, oh, too bad, you didn't get the best draws so it isn't your fault. These is no "oh, I could have improved this play".
There is no debating if you should play out the incomplete combo, just to scare your opponent away from playing seraph, or going face when you can't remove their board. You just drop albert and hope for the best.
There is no critical decisions on the combination of may, wotf, and pixie mischief. You just play tsubaki and then go face.
You don't hold onto a card because it will be useful to you 5 turns later. You just play your minions on curve. It will work out for you 55% of the time, and when it doesn't? No sweat! There was literally nothing you could have done. No room for improvement! It's not your fault!
Many people here say otk had a win rate of 70% but that is false. One master ranked player had that win rate and everyone else had a 52% at best. Funny right? A guy who practiced and analyzed his deck, constantly perfecting it and studying his replays managed to get a 70% win rate. Isn't that what you want in a card game? A skilled player, who puts forth effort wins the majority of the time while everyone else playing his exact deck has the win rate of a coin flip? That is what every card game should strive for. But they killed it, just so the average joe who couldn't care less about studying a game can win automatically 55% of the time. As long as he's climbing, he's happy.

Her thighs are unnaturally large.

>how do you do fellow teenage sluts
You're not fooling anyone hag, go back to knitting sweaters for your cats.

Damn, i see that Rowen maymay everywhere now, even on Japanese websites. Veeky Forums truly is an internet meme machine.

the word you're looking for is "thicc"

It's impressive that you found the best deck so early on. Most people never learn that Earth Rite rune is the #1 deck when you know how to truly pilot it.

No that's only for poor people without tsubaka

So how does storm haven work?
I'm asking because I'll probably craft some Garuda's to make the deck and want to know how it plays.

links wich one?
pls be my edit

> unnaturally

It's almost like she's fictional.

Which one? The smile?

>17 y/o is hag
pedofucks

>Tsubaka

I swear I remember one user being dumb shit and repeating that mistake all the time.

Curve and win.

overvalue and use free 3 ping +storm followers to run face

Try to have your Storm amulets pop at the same time.

17? I thought she was a hot mom.

Early game set up, explode turns 5-7. You are a tempo deck, so just go face if you have control over the board or can lethal from hand the following turn. Against aggro, look for removal and your 2 drops, mull away amulets.

Tsubaka is good, but I regret crafting two of them. I'd be happy with just one. Too many matchups where it's unusable for most of the game

hmm shadowbbs?

Yeah, it's a shame I don't have enough vials to make much outside of the commons for the deck, so I just have to make do with commons and whatever I happen to pull from packs.

If you've got any suggestions, I'll happily take them as my primary win condition is "beefed up golems," which does me okay down here in B0, but won't do me shit later on

>cow

>Roach math
>Hard

Brainlets need not apply.

Rip roach deck 2017. I will remember tfw I watched replay and realized I missed lethal.

We don't approve of pedos in this general regardless of gender.

I respect earth rite deck players more than anything else

pls someone give the of link sv chaneru with Eris

Your late game is entirely up to you. Guardian Golem spam is a good one to stall out most games until your opponent is in topdeck mode and then overwhelm with 3/3 Wards. Satan and Olivia can help this process.

You definitely want 3x Calamitious Curse, 3x Levi would be useful, and the 5 mana card that performs ER - put 3 guardian golems in your hand

It's a meme. She's voiced by Kikuno Inoue who always refers to herself in public as "17 years old + XXXX days" even though she was born in 1964.

Why is she so sad?

Because noone is going to run her after a week

Because nobody is going to use her 2 weeks after the expansion drops, because SahaLuci is still 10x better?

>pedos call this unironically hag
SAD

Go to wikipedia and you'll understand.

You roach apologists are the worst. That deck was far too strong and you need to get over your "thinking man's" deck.

Right here!

>this is what Roachbabs actually believe.
I guess you think playing Daria Turn 7 is hard too, don't you?
Shadowverse isn't a hard game, just combo based unless you're playing against Control Decks/Khawy Shadow. The only deck that requires you to have a functioning brain to know how to play it is Earth Rite

Yeah, those are definitely cards I'm working towards.

Would it be worth it to throw a Baha I pulled into this? I'm scared of it bricking my hand and/or destroying my own sigils and defeating the purpose.

Is there any reason why havencraft players dont use acolytes light anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=OIT9UrFpcEY

>wah, I only had a 40% wr with roach but other people kept on beating me with it so I hate it xD

>tfw want to switch from dragon to sword
>have no sword cards except otohimes and alexander
Suffering

Which deck should I make, white wolf or roach forestcraft?

Storm would always rather the 2 damage than the banish effect

Elana doesn't need it because it trades with minions

Seraph doesn't need single target removal like that

Did they ever?

I've been doing good with dance of death but shadow has been shitting on me with khawy lately and its starting to annoy me

I forgot how much whining goes on in CCG generals

requesting concede please
emote three times if you need a concede as well

HELP!

shut up albertfag, no one likes you

FIVE MORE DAYS BOYS

exhibit 78

C0?

Storm was a mistake.

>She will never be the plump leader dragon deserves
Flat and skinny Dork a shit.

t. ((((control))))

Eat shit

thank you, erika

t. shitters who dusted all their forest cards

>roach having 54% winrate isn't fine
>but suddenly albertcraft is
so /svg/ is mostly sword players?

Give me your best Eris pics, preferably lewd

People posted lethal puzzles and even guides to otk deck. No one posted how to play against roach deck. They just whined. It is really pathetic.

If you want that shit you can play rune right away.

OTOHIME SAMA

>only have shadow reaper on board to threaten lethal against dshift
>secrets of erasmus
THOUGHT HE WAS SAFE. WELP.

Isabelle only has big tits though, she's not plump.

just realized alexander is going to get buffed by that amulet too
will the cannon effect take place before or after the buff?

>moonrune name

Except I'm not American, you fuck

>Zaza
what did he mean by this

GA MAMORISHIMASU

>only Americans can be weeaboos
?

welp, shouldn't i get matched against A1 players?

My name? That's Kanji for "strength/power"

Stop playing dshift in unranked you mother of fucks.

STOP.

Is the right most card when you open packs always a silver or higher?
I've opened about 15 standard packs and I open from right to left.
15 of the 15 packs the right one was always silver.
13/15 packs the rest were bronze. Remember always open packs left to right.

So is Vampy a Vampire, Werewolf, or Semen Demon?

roach had a 52% winrate
and yes /svg/ is almost entirely sword players
everyone was advised to play banner when starting out because it was dirt cheap and a strong deck
then they all just moved on to midrange or control sword once they got more vials
up until the release of bahamut expansion the most replied to posts were ones about avant blader in banner decks

Since when is being American a prerequisite to being a weeb?

Unless you're Japanese you're a weeb, user.

>use japanese name
>english client
>not a weaboo

______no

What the fuck am I supposed to use to get my rune dailies done?

Daria? Just as bad. Dirt rune? Don't have the cards because why the fuck would anyone play that?

sometimes you get matched against people above your skill level, but you lose 70 and win 150 so it's not too bad

>kanji
why is it hiragana though

HOLY SHIT HE'S A BRO