/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

WARNING: DLC2 HAS BEEN DATAMINED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, GO AWAY

>Tried to impersonate J-Lo (or alternatively, is old enough to actually remember J-Lo):
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

is that dfc or what

yes
disgusting faggot cunt

Is Alva an NPC in the DLC?

This isnt /wowg/, we dont have people like that here

Probably just another NPC invasion, or an NPC phantom. There's no voice acting for him.

Ringed Knights are fucking awesome. Go away dickwraiths, and Sable Church these are the true defenders of humanity and the dark.

It's a young woman without a bra (and a slightly fucked up face). I hope that helps, user.

Possibly RIP

>Gives a spoiler warning
>Posts a spoiler as the OP

Hmm

>an armor set is a spoiler
literally lol

>is old enough to actually remember J-Lo)
What did he mean by this?

>Black Witch Set is back

Fuck yes

so the leader of the millwoods?

Did this weapon get a buff in the last patch?

So what do we have got by far?
>4 bosses
>2 areas
> a shit ton of weaps
>fancy armours
>possible hint of an extra area
>lore
>lapp is patches
>new ending music (possible secret ending)
>NO CAT
NO CAT

Has anyone been able to datamine the music?

Is this a girl (male)?

>4 bosses

Wait, weren't they 3?

What's the recommended level for AoA? I tried going in as soon as it was open and I'm getting my shit rocked.

judicator argo fucks your ass if you try to touch his waifu

Anyone able to drop me the harald armor from the dlc?

3 who drop boss souls and 1 who doesn't.

We know there's three boss souls, but there's also the fact there's a missing area that wont be added till the 28th.

At least 70

>Demon prince
>The dragon
>Gael

Isn't the adjudicator a boss?

I think this is the armor for that special Silver Knight. Helm is in their style. Armor is in their style. His hammer is a darker color than silver, and they love to match, so it stands to reason this armor could be his. Plus, it just said that he was a silver knight, and never what happened to him. Maybe it got blackened against the dragons, or twisted in the abyss.

Does he drops his Soul or some related items to him?

It appears that Manus wasn't the furtive pygmy, he was the dark soul itself possessing the furtive pygmy.
But if humanity's darkness is caused to go insane due to the seal of fire, then why is manus such a monster?
That's just Ledo's set.

I always do it end game but its pretty easy if you have a +10 weapon. I would recommend mid game so maybe SL 40-60 and +6 or +7 weapons. Should be tough but doable.

>but there's also the fact there's a missing area that wont be added till the 28th

Source?

Why won't greirat go pillage? He just asks me again after I come back to firelink after beating a boss

You retard, read the signs. You're supposed to come back after you've beaten Lothric Castle.

>the fact
?

Can someone post the new weapons stats ?

It doesn't look like he fights, judging from his dialogue. He summons the Spear of the Church covenanters to act as a boss fight.

>but there's also the fact there's a missing area that wont be added till the 28th.

Could be the loli painter world

>missing area
user, accept it. The DLC won't offer more. Don't do this to yourself.

Anyone messed around with the Demons Scar? How's the spellbuff compared to the normal pyro flame? And any idea on what damage it gets on 30/30 or 40/40 +5?

Probably their founder.
His weapon claims that he's an eccentric Silver Knight Captain that preferred the company of Havel and the Giants to his Gods.
His ability to manipulate stone and earth seems to relate to his relationship with Havel and it seems to imply that he fucked off from Anor Londo because he shared his friend's hatred for domesticated dragons and wanted to fuck Midir sideways.

Since he's a strength-based, earth-manipulating silver knight commander, an order known for pioneering greatbows to hunt dragons, who wears antlers and the Millwood knights are strength-based, earth-manipulating, greatbow-wielding dragon hunters that wear antlers, it's pretty likely he was their founder.

The "Abyss Dragon" they contended with is likely just Midir.

optional mini-boss

It's more for near end game. You will get absolutely rekt if you try to fight Friede that early in the game.

So what is it that links Ludleth to the pygmies? I've been reading the discussions, but haven't seen proof.

This is a boss candidate. The Judicator giant may or may not summon another player in you're online, instead of that NPC.

So it looks like the Mandolynn guy got btfo.

-demon prince/crimsonbat

-darkeater minir/motherdragon (was "raised" by filianore)

-slave knight gael/ruincapitalking (gets his soul from phase 1 boss - he's supposed to be a surprise)

-judicator Argo (doesn't drop a soul)

all that's missing is snake soul (pic related)

It looks pretty boss-like for me, fogwall included.

>golden homing soulmass
Holy shit it's literally Old Monk.

I meant supposedly there are no Id's were found in the datamine that match that set, just those icons.

Not looking to read item descriptions byt do we get access to that miracle version of homing soul mass?

Maybe they just haven't added it yet, and it'll come with the patch on the 27th.

Has there ever been a case where an enemy behind a fogwall wasn't a boss?

Actually, there isn't such miracle in the datamined items.

Best DLC.

they FINALLY redid the old monk boss battle from DeS.

there's a mandatory place you have to go to interact with a sleepy little gril, and the giant summons a member of the spears of the church to kill you.

there's gonna be hackers

In DeS, there was a boss that would summon players to fight as the boss. It granted them several buffs, including auto-spawning soulmass.

It looks like they've reused that concept here as a covenant.

Anyone know when the reviews will come in?

velka?
maybe he summons velka?
maybe the 4th is velka?
is that velka's set?

Requirements?

Can you infuse the Door Shields? This is very important.

Has anyone managed to collectors edition their way in to the DLC yet or has fromsoft done some form of black magic and actually properly locked it off till the release date?

The potential RIP is that there's an NPC entry that has the hammer, but is using just plain Silver Knight armor.

I hope that's the case, There's an npc ID that loaded a character with Ledo's hammer and normal silver knight set, could just be the placeholder.

What are the best great hammers?

>there's gonna be hackers

Won't me a problem, since i play on ps4

He drops one of the spear heads, the weaker one. Motherfucker also summons people to help him during his fight, the little bitch. It's the mirror knight boss all over again, only he has a boss invasions covenant.

is that silver knight velka?
is that velka's hammer?

He needs to actually physically leave Firelink or it generally won't count.

>is that velka's set?
No, it's Zullie's from DaS2.

Since the patch notes are complete ass and don't describe how much a certain item got buffed or nerfed or whatever, how are daggers now?

>is that velka's set?

Yes. Turns out Zullie is Karla, Velka, Gwynevere, and every other female character in the series.

>weird curly hairs on the hammer

Why does Miyazaki have a fetish for weird curly hairs and/or damp sludge on everything?

Man, now I really need to remake my Alva with accurate weapons. Kumo + Crossbow should be a fun trip.

Could you do some Fashion Souls for me? Lapp's Armor, Thrall Hood, Exile Gauntlets and Black Iron Leggings. Thanks in advance.

t. ENB

How do I get him to do that though?

>Zullie
>ullie
>llie
>LIE
>ie
>e
>there's an e in velka

They patched in the items for the sake of people who play online but don't have the DLC so they can see other players using them online, but the enemies and maps aren't being patched in until the DLC releases properly and only people who bought the DLC get that patch.

Only 1 GB out of the whole patch is actually new content. The DLC area itself appears to not be in the patch, so there's no going to a place that doesn't exist yet.

>CDPR sends its players off with a cheeky smile
>FromSoft is silent and pretends it isn't the end
why does Miyazaki hate us?

is deprived the most efficient class for a "do everything" character? or is it not even worth creating a do everything character? i kinda want to do strength and pyromancy

>not a Miracle
>online play item
Why ?

Ah, fair enough, I was hoping they'd fuck up like the xbox releases and PC would get it early this time. Oh well back to waiting.

Leaving and warping back to firelink usually works. If you're doing Irthyll pillage, you need to have someone to save him ready and pass a certain point, the sewers I think. Once you beat Pontiff he'll come back.

Unless you plan to use that character for PvP, nothing stopping you from doing 40/40/60/60 and do literally everything. You'll just have to do several NG cycles to get enough Slabs to +10 all the weapons and spell tools you're going to use.

>*looks into camera*
>"We truly are Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt by CD PROJEKT RED"

BRAVO

>DS3
>still expecting any reason to play faith

when will you learn

Here you go. Lapp's armor has kind of a rusty brown color to it now that it didn't have before, so it doesn't quite match up with silvery metals now.

How is the Aquamarine Dagger?
I am holding onto hope that it'll stop me being angry at Fromsofts previous attempt at Lightsabers from Crown of the Ivory King but experience has taught me to never get my hopes up...

i would kinda like to be able to respec into different pvp builds. what would be the most efficient class for doing that? i'm not against cheat engine if you can switch classes and stats like in dark souls 1 without getting banned

>Healed Dark Sigil
>Then looked it up
>mfw
Should I just start over at this point I'm not even through the Undead Settlement

It's part of the bossfight.
While summoned as the 'boss' you can use that item like as a special attack, essentially.

I find it funny, despite the fact the entire DLC has been data mined, were still in the dark for so much stuff...

So where's the entreance for the new dlc?

Well shit. I'll definitely have to find better gauntlets to go with it. Cheers mate.

Why don't you guys just wait for 3 more days instead of spoiling everything for yourself?

just do it ng+ desu

his ass

Ashes of Ariandel pissed me off so much that I'm feeling no hype at all for this dlc.
I even uninstalled DS3, and I'm not sure if I will return to it.

>nothing ever matches with anything except its own set

DaS3 fashion in a nutshell.