/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more.

/sthg/ #711 - Apocalypse Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/845318272723562496
vimeo.com/209938214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if sonic was a human and had a midget in his head that turned him into a hedgehog

what if sonic was a girl

What if Knuckles went on Veeky Forums?
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/845318272723562496

>I know plenty of things
>So many things
>Great things
>Big and ??? things

God damn Aaron plays with fire.

If the translate user is here, could he translate these? 1/2

2/2

Blaze is hot

I get it

I feel like Blaze is emotionally abusing Silver cause he's a pure unstable spirit.
What a mangey cat.

Dude, Women grooming naive and innocent men is hot af

>Blaze will never call you pathetic and crush your dick with her heel

So what thread are we gonna use? Because the other one was made first & our threads are usually first come, first serve.

That's no what I meant. CBT is not sexy at all. But I do like gentler femdom

Is the bottom half going to be Forces?

Or if anyone can translate at all, that'd be nice

I also want to know the translation

Translate user said he's not gonna do it, already.

Also again, I'm a bit confused here. What thread are we gonna use?

This one since the other one sucks dick.

Why won't he? That's a bit unfair

The other was made first, & we usually do first come, first serve, user.

Because it would probably be used for shitposting.

but what if I just want to know what they're saying? And since when is any ship not used for shitposting?

Oh, I'd like to see it translated myself, but it is what it is.

It was posted before the last thread hit bump limit, has shipshit in the OP, also OP pic is potentially bannable, AND it doesn't link the previous thread.

This is the better thread.

It's still unfair to assume that instead of people who are genuinely curious of the context for the comic

Shipshit in OPs is nothing new & it's not bannable. I don't agree with it being made before the bump limit was hit but at the end of the day, threads are first come, first serve. We shouldn't break that just because you don't like the pic or ship.

Yeah, but that's what happens when people uses ships for shitpostiing. Maybe someone else can translate it.

pretty much

>it's not bannable

It's lewd. That makes it bannable.

>I don't agree with it being made before the bump limit was hit

The thing about facts is you don't have to agree with them or not, they're still right. We had like 40 posts to go.

>threads are first come, first serve

So you're saying the next thread should be posted when we hit 250 posts then? The whole "first come first serve" argument doesn't apply when you come before it's meant to be served.

Well this thread is going downhill fast. Only one thing that can save it now.

LOOK! EGGMAN!

Should I trick some people on a weeb discord server to translate it?

It's not that lewd. There's been worse OPs on Veeky Forums that lead to no bans.

And first come first serve means that the thread that's made first, is the thread that'll be used. I think if the other OP wanted to use that pic they should've waited, but at the end of the day, it was still made first.

Yeah. There's tons of Japanese Sonic fanart I'd like to see translated (the Werehog Amy pic, the Sonic/Classic Sonic pics, etc.)

I LOVE YOU EGGGMAN

>It's lewd. That makes it bannable
Other generals have more lewd shit than that in their OPs, and aren't banned. You're exaggerating.

worth a shot

>t. desperate Silver fan

You're still basically saying that it's ok to post a new thread 500 posts before the other one is done. Get over it. We spent the last few moments of the last thread mocking it.

>sexy lil' Maria
wew

No, I didn't. Just that the thread that's made first, should be used which has always been the case & that shouldn't change, just because you don't like the OP.

That's not Eggman. This is.

So if I make a new thread, 200 posts in, and keep it bumped, where there are two goddamn threads in the catalog, that's ok as long as it was made first? We should use that when this thread dies?

It's not just that the OP is bad, it's that it was obviously made by a newfag kid who wanted some fucking retarded ego boost from making one of hundreds of /sthg/ threads.

Also looking through the last thread, were people really assuming that one user was spamming SonAmy shit? Jesus Christ.

pls delet

M-MARIA IS FOR BEING SHADOW'S BEST FREINDFU AND NOTHING ELSE

It's like I said: I'd rather no thread be made early, but it was still made first. Also, you're getting way too angry over this shit.

CROSSOVER EPISODE WHEN

No.
If a thread is posted before bump limit, then it was prematurely posted and should be ignored.

A few posts early is permittable, like if it's post #748 or something it can slide.
His was posted like 30 fucking posts early. That will be and should be ignored every time.

source on this one?

too damn cute
Best sanic-waifu, no doubt.
>headcannon is that she survived her fatal gunshot wound like the tough cookie she is and is in cryostasis someplace either on ARK or GUN base and one day, Shad will find her....SONIC ADVENTURE 3 BEGINS

Please tell me that's not what I think it is.

Fine, whatever. I just think you guys are making way too big of a deal over this whole thing & I also don't agree with the logic of "the OP pic sucks so ignore it," too.

not as good as unedited version

IT'S MEGA TIME

She's dead in my headcanon but then again so is shadow

vimeo.com/209938214

Well there's the official nail in the coffin

Why did they make Tails yellow? Light orange complements Sonic's blue color scheme.

Lurker here.
I can't figure out what Blaze is saying in the second one because I have pretty limited knowledge of Japanese. But here's what I think is being said here:
Blaze: What's wrong? Come here...
Silver: B-Blaze... th-that's...
Blaze: Hurry up, come here. Don't be scared...
Silver: (gulp)

That's the one.

Sonic would look so good in panties.

>Implying she won't be the ANTAGONIST for Sonic Adventure 3.

Sweet lord, thanks for your efforts user even if you couldn't translate the second page

>Dead on arrival

Honestly it really doesn't look bad

The leaked 2D trailer looked better than this. Jesus fucking christ.

Blaze says "you're an idiot".

So the other thread has been deleted. Oh well, at least I saved the OP pic for it

>Blaze says "you're an idiot".
Really? That's a shame

>Evil, badass Maria going up against Shad & Co.
>Shad is totally torn between protecting the planet and being with his Mariachan again.
>Let the games begin.

I like it a lot.

It isn't bad, but it's definitely generic and soulless.

Like, there's absolutely zero reason for Mega Mini to exist other than checking off the "marketable wacky sidekick" box.

>playing sonic 3 & knuckles
>withoit tails following me
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>when a hottie doesn't know or realise how breathtaking they really are
my fetish. Not sure if there's a technical word for it.

Nice pic.

>meganize me

>euthanize me

I think that would be the only time Shadow would actually lose his tough and brooding exterior.

>Maria with knockers

I read the letters as KA KA Ta Na - か か た な

which translates to 'did you'

got the same thing. What the fuck does that mean in context?

which would be an epic thing to witness if it was written, directed and scored correctly.

Shame Sonic Team USA is no longer with us ;_;

Yellow both compliments Sonic better AND fits Tails himself better. Yellow is the superior color.

We need Black Knight guy! He could probably do it!

>which translates to 'did you'
>What the fuck does that mean in context?

Considering the face, I'm going to guess wrong hole

>yellow compliments Sonic better
>orange is literally opposite from blue on the color wheel
>orange + blue is what every graphic design artist has been doing for decades

To better form a triad with Sonic and Knuckles.

I don't know why, but that trailer has made me go out and hit people on the head with a steel rod.

Kek

This got me thinking.

>Yandere Blaze
Y/N?

Y

Not normally my cup of tea, but I'd be okay with this

It's DA na, you baka gaijins.

or did he cum early?

Silver x Blaze a shit.