hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>journey to unGOYro crator

time to pay goyim!

This is the best brawl for quests.

What the fuck is wrong with his face

WILL THERE BE ANY GOD DAMN RESPITE FROM THE PIRATE AND JADE FAGGOTRY. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE GAME BLIZZARD YOU HALF-ASSED JEWS.

it's actually kinda sad because it's so fucking severe wtf

>His lips weren't spared
At least he's halfway decent at video games right

Is this the expansion where paladin is great again?

Please. I need this.

jesus dude calm down. have you seriously never seen acne?

>card games having stale metas after a couple months

>when you absolutely destroy some halfwit who makes the argument that MtG has shit variety so Hearthstone must as well

Chillmaw still probably would have lost because of hex topdeck, but why the fuck did he not pick it?

not like that no

Yeah I've seen acne. I wish I had seen this guy when I was in high school so I could've told myself, hey, it could be way fucking worse.

omg his acne isn't that bad. i've seen much worse

His acne makes him look like a muslim woman who got acid thrown in her face
I hope he wins the tournament so he can afford some fucking topical cream or something jesus christ

>summon the dudes little brother
>blessing of dudes cousin with a prison record
>uldaman gangbang
>that one quest we've known about for the longest time, but it's so shitty they still haven't revealed it
>useless weaboo murloc just to add insult ot injury during the age of forced murloc shaman archetypes and rotatying anyfin
I seriously for your sake wish that you do not get your hopes up.

Too early to say but this looks like a right step. Now we need a good 2 drop or removal spell. Too bad we are losing Justicar.

I caught myself thinking this is an actually good card.

Then I realized it's a worse Alleycat.
And yet, it's probably the best card paladin got ever since the rotation that isn't a late-game legendary.

>I've seen much worse
Describe to me the horrors that you have seen

where? in the mirror? LUL
it's really bad dude doesn't matter if you've seen worse

that bitches face is fucked for life
it's bad

>tfw my acne at his age was twice as bad

there was a point i couldn't feel a clear spot on my face

How's that saving up going /hsg/?

thats not even over 9000 user

Hsg is always bitching about Jade druid but I haven't seen any at the hct

Lots of freeze mage though

Luckily freeze mage is getting rotatefucked

Post pictures of your nasty scarred face quasimodo

why are you guys being a bunch of assholes? he's just teenage acne, it happens to everyone.

3000g + pre-order

i've only seen a handful of people who have it that bad

Can't get past 12/13. How do I get good?

Not like that it doesn't

close to 7k

I preordered as well, of course.

>it happens to everyone

THIS level of acne does not fucking happen to everyone.

that is not just teenage acne, and it does not happen to everyone. a lot of people get acne, definitely not everyone, and definitely not that bad. whether or not someone has seen worse does not make that not bad acne. and us saying this is not us being mean. we know it sucks. no one would want that.

i actually don't look too bad now.

no fucking chance i'm posting a pic on Veeky Forums are you high

i had some big red boils on my face that were actually painful. and back then there weren't any good medicines to fix it either.

his face is rotting off famalamadingdong

>he's just teenage acne, it happens to everyone

anyway it's not being mean of course it sucks for him and i feel for that but that doesn't mean we can't just discuss how fucking sucky it is, don't you think he would agree with that? of course he does it fucking blows so we can discuss it for what it is

Nah, he's just going to have to spend a small fortune on cometic procedures to clear up the scars.

Protip: if you get a deep cystic acne like that dude, don't fuck around with hurrr maybe i'll just change my diet or durrrr maybe this topical cream from the ad will help me. Get yourself a proper dermatologist who'll hook you up with isotretinoin or you'll be wearing that shit for the rest of your life.

Keeping your face clean is the best medicine, amerilard

Posting autistic opinions again

I just fucking know if I don't preorder this shit I'm going to be left behind
But I'm too new to the game and have no fucking dust or gold savings
50.00 dollars is a fucking lot to blow on a digital card game I don't even ply professionally

Jade druid is toxic but it's overall an irrelevant shit deck that people whine too much about because they are fedora warrior players

if you sucked a lot of dick as a teenager

haha hey guys check my samueltsao joke

>playing warlock in arena against priest
>absoletly dominate him, making him a little bitch
>he's gonna go down two turns from now, i have a board full of heavies and he has fucking nothing
>he highrolls kazakus for "all minions into sheep, add 3 random demons to hand"
>o-ok, its not over i essentially still have 7 1/1s while he has nothing
>he plays first of his 3 """"""""""""""""random demons"""""""""""
>it's Krul
>the other two come out
>it's Wrathguard...and another Krul

am i gay if i just found out i like it up the ass?

>i don't have to live better, i just have to go to a (((doctor))) to fix my problems

americans, everyone

save the version you post for here as a jpg instead of a png

even if he acne was as bad as you guys are making it out to be, so what? it's not that big of deal. just let it go

I see you completed your quest guldan

I think I'll steal a copy of it

just dont preorder jesus why do you feel the need to play that much for packs buy yourself something usefull, buy 4 good games on steam or something

They only good thing about Dinosize is that it buffs Ivory Knight

I just spent 1000g. I cannot save for shit, there are so many cards I'm missing and I end up blowing it all.

>tfw Yogg decides the last game of a series
FeelsGoodMan

Nope its still salvageable. he just needs to go to a legit derm

"Classic set is the strongest" - Ben Brode

Ok, I'll make sure to do

You're fucking retarded, if you get it that bad there is usually nothing you can do to stop it, it is a medical condition/illness albeit primarily cosmetic

does anyone else think ungoro is looking pretty boring so far?

some of the quest are interesting but thats literally it...

the adapt mechanic is nothing new, its just a discover effect on abilities that already existed in the game.

the elemental stuff is just boring shit as well

nothing new mechanically other than the quest which will probably be shit because the meta will never slow down

you can sort it like
quest could be good
and then under it the cards that would then become good if that quest is good

not sure if thats worth but if you are like bored you could move some things around that way so they become a bit of package deals since your reasons depend on whether something else is good a good couple times

Oh shit.

Not American.

Zits, blackheads, occasional inflammations are normal and happen because of hormonal changes, bad diet, improper skin care.

Heavy cystic acne is a problem with your sebum cells and pretending it's just ur bad habits xD will make sure you'll have clean liver, proper blood pressure, and a face that looks like a burnt pizza.

Holy shit that's some bad acne, eww.

>that yogg

what a fucking joke this game is

good Yog FeelsGoodMan

samuel is getting another scar :(

Aside from the quest it really is

There's some good cards which might be used in current decks but that's about it

That's a really good idea, especially since I assume how good quests are going to be is going to tie into how early you can trigger the reward and how early your deck needs to trigger the reward.

Yup, you're right. The explanation is pretty simple: this game was too simplified. Complex mechanics like graveyards cannot be added to it (it would require too much work on the code). Hearthstone will stay mechanically boring like that forever. Also, you wouldn't confuse new players now, would you?

yogg 4ever

I like it

Why would you waste your saved up gold now if this is the perfect opportunity to catch up? It's highly likely over 90% of the older sets will go unused with the introduction of Un'Goro (like old gods only has a few cards in serious play).

>some of the quest are interesting but thats literally it...
They are the thing I like the least; they dictate a relatively linear gameplay strategy and are either playable, and thus annoying to deal with, or shit and you cannot play them. The priest and pally quests seem like the better ones.

I kinda want to play an ele shaman deck, but I think they'll just suck dick, and Blizzard doesn't ever attempt to balance shit.

where'd that fucking long /hsg/ survey go

what are the results

It will be the worst expansion, especially since Jade Druid will still exist.

Why isn't there a 720p30fps option on youtube? Anything above 30 looks fucking unnatural and dizzying. Fucking hell. Sometimes it switches to the high fps options and it's unwatchable.

I like playing wild. My collection is alright, but I'm missing Leroy, Ysera, Malygos, Tirion, Edwin, Geddon and Thalnos from the classic set.

nah this expansion looks far more interesting than the last. They're trying to do a lot of off the wall stuff which I appreciate

I removed it because I don't care about some shill gathering data for his shill company.

B O W D O W N B E F O R E T H E G O D O F D E A T H

Tier 1 standard decks are usually tier 1 in wild.

What you've now done is condemned yourself to have an unusable amount of UG cards until the set AFTER UG is going to be released, meaning it's going to be all different again as soon as you can have meaningful decks.

some of the quest are too pigeonholed, but the warlock one looks nice.

I'm gonna try to make a handlock style deck with Deathwing as my quest completer turn 10.

deathwing turn 10 into portal and clutchmother next turn seems bretty gud desu

>Quests are super high value late game cards

>Which are useless when jade druid still exists

When are they fixing this? It's honestly stupid because there's no counterplay for control decks to beat it

>i dont like OC on /hsg/
spent 10 minutes filling it out because someone spent the time to do it, why do you have to be such dick because you dont like it?

>Wild Dragon Paladin

Would it work? Secret paladin is okay in wild so what about dragons?

What cards would the deck need to be viable?

"THE END IS COMING"
"Who knows what secrets we'll uncover?"
"I ain't talking!"
"YOU FACE JARRAXUS, ERREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION"
"We're gonna be rich!"
"I ain't talking!"
"Behold the power of the Kabal!"
"I ain't talking!"

this FUCK JADE i swear i just crafted the pirate that buffs other pirates just to play pirate warrior and shit on jade druid

you literal retard, that was Andy, aka tourney guy conducting the survey. Kill yourself

>When are they fixing intended design?

Artifacts/amulets exist now user, albeit sparingly

tfw jade druid player
tfw they'll never nerf it

All because he played that Mana Wyrm, fucking moron. There's no reason it should be this close.

I'm gonna say a Boom Tier 8 mana dragon to curve into from a turn 5 dragon consort, or an insane dragon 2 drop to play alongside it

RNG GIVETH
RNG TAKETH

Dormant, permanents. Quests. Previous turn conditions. Mana return.