> some cunt selling Fiat 125
> Goes on in auction about Italian car, Italian this Italian that
> Its Polish
> wants like $20k

LS swap.

>LS swap

Great minds think alike.
Either that, or you took my meds again.

Polaks make pretty good aftermarket parts that are cheap.

>tfw once bought a made in Turkey thermostat
>didn`t even work once

Thankfully I tried it out first with boiling water.

it's rear-engined lightweight rwd car, so it's basicallly small Porsche

As a pole i am, i wonder about buying one for six-pack of cheap beer from some scrapyard (will be difficult, now it's classic) and making it my forest road pretend wrc machine. I have a lot of this kind of forest roads around, but it would be infinitely more fun in car that's meant to be broken than in my everyday fwd shitbox.

no

>commie car
>good
you leftie hipsters make me laugh. being Polish, i can testify that its an absolute piece of shit. just like anything that came from behind the iron curtain. like its really shit.

Typical bydlo

neck yourself idiot

commies.fuck you both. dont you come to my solidarnosc veteran meetings.

>plates say POS
>piece of shit

Just kidding. I got nothing but love for my Ostrów Wielkopolski niggers.

That's ridiculous. I mean, it's obvious that it's garbage so why not monetize on it being more exotic than an Italian car?

>anything polish
>high quality

Polish women.

funny thing, polish woman are average as fuck
it's just you polacks who try to force it, because your country has nothing to be proud of so you delude yourself with "b-b-but we have pretty woman at least!"
no you don't, even ukrainian and lithuanian girls are prettier

Colossal gold diggers looking for fun with western men

I was looking into these because I'm looking for a cheap classic-ish runabout and these days even 2CVs and Renault 4s are worth some money.

But Italian built 126s (until 1987) are old enough to be vintage cars and not cheap anymore either

There are tons of cheap polish 126s for sale, most from the 90s, but poland had different emission rules back then and registering these in germany is a pain in the ass because of that.

Still, if you want a cheap classic daily in europe former commie cars are the way to go, except if you happen to come across a cheap and rust free VW 1200 or 1600i.

I'll actually check out a Wartburg 353 W next week, wish me luck