www.dota2lounge.com
dota2.vpgame.com/
gosugamers.net/dota2/gosubet
dota2.vpgame.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qWjvYBrHGX11njnMceNTC5dY9SY-euz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>forced 50% isn't rea-

>oh… right… i forgot there was a hero like that in dota…
what was his name again

Finally 3 high skill games in a row

"forced 50" is only real if you can not git gud. Every game you play they put you with higher mmrs and if you lose you lose mmr.

then they put you in games with players with lower mmr and you win one or two games

then the cycle repeats. Either git gud or you deserve to stay in the "forced 50" because you can not gain mmr against people better than you and occasionally win against people that are worse than you

Might be this meta but Veno seems like such a bad hero if he doesn't start off jungling.

Lina "please pick me and nerf raindrop you cunt frog" the Slayer

you now remember brood

Uh Lina mid is pretty OP now, what kind of shit bracket do you play in?

chinks picked her in half the games in some recent quals (not sure which quals though, i think it was manila masters ones), she stomped one or two game and did absolutely nothing in rest of them

I'm in the 1 month ago since last played bracket
Chink dota really doesn't count since Dota is an American game.

>steady streaks of win and losses
>win 7 games with the most civilized and well-behaved players
>lose 5 games with literally the same tilting, feeding, afk animals
Ah, yes. Now tell me how I'm the only constant and it's my fault my core decides he's going to destroy all his items when he got ganked once because "NO WARD GG I AFK"

Who

/spiritbreaker/

here?

I'm thinking about seeing how far I can go spamming only him and mindless bashing people

Let's say a concede option is introduced, but it requires all 5 players to vote yes (and it's anonymous), and can't be used before 30 minutes. I'm all in favour of winning from behind, but some games are 100% lost and a surrender option, even if it's fairly restricted, would make me enjoy the game more. Maybe disable it in ranked as well.

Its a beta

let me guess, sub 3k or 3k?

you are in the cry baby bracket and everyone is looking for a scape goat, no one wants to take responsibility and be the reason the game is won or lost.

when you have the feeders on your team you are in a match up where you have the highest mmr on the team, and mmr just means your ability to win games. If you can not carry those retards physically/mechanically and or mentally by encouraging them or general team morale boosting then you DESERVE to stay in that mmr.

Everyone in the 4k bracket has proved themselves by being the highest mmr on their team and the game basically saying "you think your gud kid? carry these fuck heads" and we prevailed. Either play the game for fun or get git gud, the game does not care.

the only surrender option i am okay with is when enemy starts fountain farming you

only when they get megas

nah i'm like 5k and your just a beta cuck faggot

probably amerishit too

kys

>we just need one team wipe to win
>game is 50 minutes long
>teammates cry about the game taking a long time
>2 people from my team vote yes and 3 people from the other team vote yes to end the game
>-25 mmr

go fuck yourself. You might not play a core or a carry and actually make a difference in either a game is won or lost late/mid game, support cuck, but I am not playing ranked to not tryhard. Go play league they have a surrender button for you already.

Yeah, I want it mainly for situations like this. When there is absolutely no hope for you and you're just wasting time.

Things like this are tricky, since if you're getting fountain farmed they can leave a melee rax up so you still can't surrender. I really want it to be restrictive, but not in a way that gives the enemy team control of those restrictions.

A concede option goes against the Valve endgame.

I make a sensible post explaining "forced 50" to a "dotard" poster and that if you can not have a positive winrate and carry your team you DESERVE to stay at that mmr and you get BTFO
>I-i am 5k by the way!
sure you are kid. I literally do not give a fuck about you, I am already good at the game just thought I would help you out with some knowledge.

>2 people from my team vote yes and 3 people from the other team vote yes to end the game
It requires all 5 players from the SAME TEAM THAT INITIATED THE VOTE. How the fuck would it make sense to let the enemy win the game automatically if you get 2 salty teammates. Are you completely fucking retarded?

>Squishy farm vacuum good
E L E G I G G L E

>t. shitter

rich bitch

what did he mean by this?

I carried and supported my way in 5.5k easily.
Three completely unjustified loss streaks later and I ended up 400 MMR above where I started - in 4.8k again
You can suck my fucking dick, shitter, you know nothing about Dota or human psychology
Also, what you just said applies to pretty much every bracket, the feeders/ shitters/ tilters don't disappear in 6k
>If you can not carry those retards physically/mechanically and or mentally by encouraging them or general team morale boosting then you DESERVE to stay in that mmr.
Hahahah.
AHAHAHAH
Do you not UNDERSTAND that these 'people' have a child or animal's mentality? I've been here DOZENS of times. Just out of pure spite and rage they will REFUSE to listen to your begging and cheering, they will mute you, they will spam all chat or Well played!, they will fucking destroy their items or feed and no amount of your goody-goody Mr. Positive attitude is going to save your fucking MMR from that -25.

Okay revised faggotry edition.

Psi Master
Ranged Intelligence Radiant Hero
15 Str +1.4 - 17 Agi + 2.7 - 38 Int + 4.0
290 Movespeed - 600 Range 2 - Base Armor

Q - Mindblast
Deals pure damage based on Psi Master Intelligence
Base damage: 50/90/130/170
Int Multiplier: 50%/75%/100%/125%
100/120/140/160 Mana - 12/11/10/9 Cooldown

W - Levitate
Psi Master gains flying movement and vision as well as increased movespeed over the duration
Duration: 3/4/5/6
Bonus Speed: 30/40/50/60
120/140/160/180 Mana - 10 Cooldown

E - Backlash
Each attack against the Psi Master causes the attacker to suffer a magical backlash. Ranged attackers suffer half the damage.
Damage: 20/30/40/50
Mana Drained per Hit: 30/40/50/60

R - Overwhelm
Blasts a target unit with an overwhelming mental energy. The unit takes damage based on Psi Master's intelligence and is muted, silenced and slowed briefly.
Base Damage: 150/225/300
Int Modifier: 100%/150%/200%
Move & Attack Slow: 40/50/60%
Duration: 3/3.5/4
200/350/500 Mana - 100 Cooldown
*can be purged with strong dispels

Aghs - Reduced Cooldown of Overwhelm to 60 seconds and causes it do deal Pure Damage, piercing Spell Immunity

Talents
10 - +20 Movespeed/+3 Mana Regen
15 - +250 Health/ +40 Attack Speed
20 - Mindblast pierces spell immunity/ +30 Intelligence
25 - +20 All Stats/ +Backlash Damage +50

Is there a greater feeling that having an argument and you give only logical points and they can literally only resort to flaming as a retort? Feels good to be a white male that grew up with a father.

>4k
>I am good at the game

You can not get rid of human nature
what did you expect

lmao beta cuck shitter faggot baby dick nerd i'm so much better than u at this gaem and life haha get dumpstered nigger

4k is above average, I am not great at the game but I am good at the game. I am also 26 so mechanically I am limited to how good at the game I can get. My reflexes aren't what they were in C&C red alert.

bitch nigger go fuck yourself and your 'just carry your team mentally xD' bullshit
I expect the system not to be rigged in a way that puts animals on my team for 10 games and decent human beings for the next 10

Or I expect bigger consequences for those people who actually do the scummiest shit possible - item destruction, feeding couriers or wards, feeding in general, shadow amulet afk shits, instead of people who say 'Fuck' a lot but try hard being put in low prio

4k is basically 3k except people last hit and farm better

How does that not translate into "good"?

>le 40 second animation cast time queen of pain
>squishy bounty and slark in 5k
>glass canon sniper
>win once you play with 4k shitters about to turn 5k while being the higest 5,082 mmr on your team

Sounds too much like Silencer

How in the fuck is he similar?

deals pure damage based on intelligence i suppose

In single target nukes.

if you're the one who created the hero design, my opinion is that the intelligence % bonus damage is a little too high on his R. make it 50%/100%/150%. i can see 200% being rather insane lategame.

>not picking heroes you're good at
>not picking heroes you're good at who can counter enemy heroes
>picking pos 5 while you're the highest MMR
Post your match history hot stuff

>>glass canon sniper
Holy fuck have you seen any competitive games at all this patch?
Retard.

he won't go over two hundred int unless he buys hex, shiva and octarine
even when 700-800 damage is not that dangerous that late into the game for a single target nuke with cooldown that long

you literally proved my point I first made in this thread here
xD

grats on 5k btw gl on 6k.

Leshrac

I wish i could forget

why do people suddendly hate battelfury in PA?

[Insert 60% of str heroes]

its like a skywrath centaur hybrid

desu id pick him just because q and w make him pretty good at killing people out of nowhere

not the patch for it. Cores are expected to get one item then start fighting, pos 1 at least need 2 items. Battlefury is the price of two small fighting items or 1 S&Y (really good this patch, sange maim proc chance increased for the second patch in a row)

by the time most pos 1 get their BF they are getting highground pushed.

team fighting from 15 minutes on pretty much

because battlefury means sacrificing early game presence and going for lategame and guess what, in lategame enemy carry buys mkb and silver edges and suddenly you die in two hits and all your farm worth shit and also ricing is not allowed for the last two years
getting desolator and farming heroes, towers and roshans much more viable

why does monkey king continue to get nerfed

new hero that just got added to captains mode

relax TI5 just ended

>be me
>like icarus a lot
>read patch 7.04
>15 talent: 150 gpm or +65 fire spirits dps

Uhmm...What should I pick?

cause he is goodEarthSpirit and he will be nerfed to current Earth Spirit level

not phoenix

Sing sing is streaming again!

would someone please fucking POST IT

F I V E
I
V
E

ABILITIES

CLQ is streaming

got you senpai

>Magic shall not prevail!

What did he mean by this?

someone posts that one God picture, you know which one

That's a cute girl (male)

150 gpm if you need to rush a big item like aghs/shiva/heart/raidance or youre doing well as a support and need moar wards

65 fire spirits dps for when you want moar kills

What if you could duel the enemy ancient, and the winner of that encounter would get +300 damage

Youll take gpm in like 90% of the cases

Assuming 250 Int that's a 900 pure damage nuke with Aghs, or just a 900 magical damage nuke without. That would be in the extreme lategame no less, and the dude has no flash farming skills and it would assume he took his Int talents.
It's not as much as you think it is at the end of the day.

>Sing sing is on
>2k viewers

Man I'm getting old. Times have changed.

>buy mana boots
>buy mek
>buy pipe
>pick the good talents
>buy an euls
>push every single tower by myself
>no one can kill me
>easy 5k mmr if you spamm me

Who am I dotards?

Chen

what if rupture worked like mana leak?

viper

Then Bloodseeker would instantly be trash tier, no longer a semi counter to anyone with a blink or instant cast move skill like Sand King.

what if rupture was applied in real life on everyone who mentions that outdated meme

>it's a webm of somebody talking
>post it without sound
I hate people like you so much.

>no damage no armor viper
>able to take towers
>unkillable

Captcha dumbo alba

I have quite a bit of hero ideas and enjoy writing code.

Do you guys think it would be wise if I took the time to create a modded dota with these new hero ideas or should I wait until Valve stop ruining mods every game breaking update?

Do it

>have to stand still for a couple of seconds
that doesn't sound too bad tho

Guys I need more pictures of Gustav. Post them!

you asked me to guess

I asked nothing I just told you your guess was flawed in several different ways.

here's a better more divere and inclusive meme.

actually it's more like half of an hour since dota day last for 8 minutes

please don't attack me, i'm not good at this game I only have 1k hours in pubs.

dp is shit

abadabbadoodle obviously

>instead of balancing heroes they just give the shit ones good talents

What did Icefrog mean by this?

theres already a bunch of those out there

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qWjvYBrHGX11njnMceNTC5dY9SY-euz

here you go
>balancing heroes' talents doesn't mean balancing heroes
what did random 2k shitter from /d2g/ meant by this?

No she IS NOT.