Dng Yugioh General

Thread #2482

Cyverse Edition

Previous Thread: BANLIST yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
yugioh-card.comen
strawpoll.me/12598088
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Darkly_Big_Rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=HlZ8vVqvi48&t=565s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Darkly Big Rabbi became real

First for the Link Mechanic ruined YGO.

>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>yugioh-card.comen
>.comen

Rape the helmet

Anyone have a cool build with the new HERO cards?

The new Vision HERO, the draw spell and pic related look neat.

yeah it's called Dark Law

*sodomizes tour guide*
Ahh yes

Hosting

Reposting since new bread.

Vote now

strawpoll.me/12598088
strawpoll.me/12598088
strawpoll.me/12598088

The story is a casual collection of stories that dont follow a strong central story, mostly highlighting narrative duels between a small cast of characters. Like Xteven's show with Ono and the girls, but less strange and with a different (and admittedly less skillful) style, using still frame animations for the characters, like in a VN.

>that moment when a tard that purchased a counterfeit pack tried to create an article for it

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Darkly_Big_Rabbi

I guess it's safe to assume that we won't get Link with marker 79 as a Link-2.
Maybe as generic Link-5 at least, or maybe archetype-locked Link-3.
Even an archetype-locked Link-2 mark 79 will be broken as fuck, unless they put several restriction on it.

How do I get better at deck building.
I suck at building decks, I look up pre made decks and change them around.
I normally just put in stapples like Raigeki, castel and storming and just put i the main cards that revolve around the archtype I'm building.
Like I just search ABCs put in those 5 cards and coppies of them and put in stapples.
I later find out about gold and silver gadgets that really would've helped out.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlZ8vVqvi48&t=565s

stater dick 2017 unboxing , foil limks looking really good

all those names seem bad to me

>Link Markers are foil as well
nice

Thats cool. Do you have any suggestions to add to the poll?

ez lock

What's that thing spinning on the top right?

What color is her vagoo?? White, greyish, or black?

Identify a win condition, build towards that

→ #
I'm on the train heading to locals.

YGO Ages? idk :T

What do you mean?
Isn't most winning confition making the enemy reach 0 LP

Accents are killing me lmao

>開封
I can't look at this word the same way after all the eroge I read

>(Everything needs to have a Defense score)
>see links now
Alright, I laughed

Step back a bit.

Are Raidraptors supposed to be good? Because this guy's deck is a bad joke.

They are fun

Lio Dancer a sexy best

Bet you don't have Leo Dancer's booty pics

Trying a toadally awesome cloudian deck

How can i fix it up?

Even if 7 and 9 is improbable, if it has either 7 or 9 is already enough to shorten the path by a decent amount, and since there will probably a bunch of them with marks pointing downwards, the combo will be restricted to what links have 7,8,or 9, and 4 or 6.

Does smashing ground work on link monsters if its the only monster on the field?

There aren't good ones.

Any decks out there that use Sacred Sword well?

>Cybenet Universe
>All Link Monsters you control gain 300 ATK. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck. If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: Send all monsters in the Extra Monster Zone to the Graveyard.

It's not destroy or remove or target it's send, wow ,

Ok fixed my bullshit internet dying a lot. Hosting dng match and for the newfags, password is vidya

So.... what happens with the linked monsters to those Link monsters

Raidraptors are good tho

All monsters

>Empty advantage deck with a degenerate boss that can't even consistently drop
>good

All monsters?
You mean that if a Link monster in the Extra dies, all the Extra Deck monsters linked to it also dies?

Is this good for a budget HERO or I need to fix/add some stuff?

/dng/ help me make a spell counter deck. Using arcanite magician and the fusion supreme arcanite magician.

I've wondered about this too, if you destroy the link monster does all the linked monsters get destroyed to.

You forgot to add that Goblin that is basically Marauding Captain.
Why do you need Poly though? You are not using the classic HERO, you should use them and try to stick it with Mask Change

search on kogarasho channel

Yes.
Because they are treated as another extra deck monster zone thanks to link monsters.
Do you want extra 300 attack for the risk of getting otk by twin twisters or MST?

>kogarasho
What's that? Twitch?

>tfw the game turns into protecting your monsters and boss monsters.

Konami wants us to duel anime style

His deck is literally relying on countering his opponent - the epitome of what good Yugioh decks are not about. Good Yugioh decks = you do something stronger on your turn than your opponent does on his turn, instead of reacting to what your opponent done.

But what if I summon a monster from the main deck to that link part? Like Summon BLS next to Honeybot who is below Gaia

Poly for the generic HERO fusions and Fusion Recycling Plant. If you discard Shadow Mist with FRP effect you can search any HERO, even Honesty Neos as a hand trap.

Yep, maybe I should add better R4 stuff and +1 Goblindbergh instead of 1 Vision HERO Vyon.

>if Ultimate Offering leaves the field, will all monster summoned with Ultimate Offering gets destroyed?

>I can't read cards: the movie

The intention of that +2 Hero card was to aid HERO decks that wanted to use the classic fusions. I think you should try to build a deck using the classic fusions and maybe some Mask Change.

That's exactly what you all discussed.

It seems like it is destroyed as well because the text says "Send all monsters in the Extra Monster Zone to the Graveyard."
All monsters = all monsters
Fuck you and read the thread faggot

That doesn't answer my question of a Main Deck monster also dies if it is linked to a Link Monster

Okay I just want to know if the link monster is removed do all linked monsters get removed too?

Whats the longest duel you've ever had dng? I had a 64 turn duel the other day. we both had fun though as my opponent said it helped him see all the options and plays in his deck he didnt know he had before

The answer is "don't make a brand new interaction".
Shit has been enforced over there and you should assume that all the basic ruling has been covered.

Not him but it seems he's talking about monsters linked to the link monsters

See
If you're talking about Cybenet Universe's effect, it seems so.

LZ =/= EMZ.
No text ever said said that the LZ becomes EMZ.

>“Call Them to Your Main Monster Zone”
>Special Summon from your Extra Deck using Link Markers!!
>If you have a Link Monster in play, the Main Monster Zone pointed at by its Link Markers can also be used to bring out Extra Deck Monsters!
Nothing dies but the Link monster. Linked Zones are still Main Monster Zones, not Extra Monster Zones.

And ? I answered that.
If the text says "all monsters in extra deck monster zone" it destroys "all monsters" goddamn it.

And Kuriboh have 300 ATK.

Post deck?

Fuck didn't knew that.I Thought it changed similarly to how the Pend zones change name when Pendulums are on them even if they are still treated as S/T zones

I was wrong apparently. Anyway, it's a garbage card as you said, so who cares about how it works.

You just assumed blindly.
They never, ever, ever, said anything about the zone changing into EMZ, even from the very first sneak peek.

okay so, do linked monsters get destroyed when the link monster is removed?

I'm trying to list archetypes that exclusively rely on a single type of extra deck monster.
What's some synchro based archetypes?

I misread it yeah. My bad.

C'mon dude.
I thought you're supposed to find Sekrit Tek to make shit card not shit.

Speedroids, Crystrons, RDA/Resonator, Junk, Gusto, Fabled,Genex, Alien sort of.

>can I set artifact to my field zone?
>if I destroy Ultimate Offering, will all monster summoned by it get destroyed too?
Pick one.

Karakuri

it's a pity lightstage doesn't destroy, so you could pop cybenet and break an extra lock

You're right, I should have said "garbage for now".
I will try to find some tik with it but I think it's a card that might become interesting later on, when we get Link monsters who actually want to be sent to the Graveyard.

You can't even target card in field zone using Lightstage.

Revolving Stage is kinda enough.
Now all your SS2 S/T destruction can becomes non-target monster destruction.

nuts

well the golden beach ball could still be maindecked i suppose but i'm not going to like it

Is Lightsworn still playable without adding zombie/zoo memes?

Yes. And more with Twilight

>in the s/t zone
>not that your opponent controls
Would have been amusing to force something with revolving stage

Its a new game mechanic I just want to make sure. They could change the rules specifcally for it. Like if I asked if pendulum monster when desroyed if they go to the graveyard like normal monsters. They don't they go ontop of the extra deck. This could be like call of the haunted or toon world for linked monsters.
I can literally have all my field nothing but synchros, xyz and fusion as long I summoned them first to a linked zone. Afterward I can get rid of the Link monster.

That's a 3 to 4 cards combo just for a Blackhole. It's a fun meme and it can stun some decks while Revolving Stage is up, but I'm not sure that's enough.

Well, you can always set SPYRAL Resort then SS Super Agent, then destroy set Cybenet with Super Agent.

>SPYRAL
Shut up, it's a perfect 3-1-1 engine just like BriFu.

And what's the engine?

>SPYRAL
Always wanted to try them out but I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do with them. Can you reveal to me your sekrits ?

>3 to 4 cards combo
If you don't open S/T destruction, just leave it there and it's enough to disrupt deck that use field spell. On top of being another searcher for your field spell, of course.

I'm retarded, it's 3-1-1-1.
3 Revolving, 1 Resort, 1 Super Agent, 1 Cybenet.

Scratch that, it's terrible outside of SPYRAL deck or something that actually use SPYRAL.

Will he be good again in Links?

>when you time out because you're anxious and taking more time to not make mistakes
Nice Lunalight deck though, the Zoo shit in it is a bit too degenerate for me desu

What are some unique cards ideas you have for link monsters?

>add an arrow and remove an arrow for a link monster.
>Until the end prase all arrows are negated and unused arrows become active
>Select two link monsters you control swap their positions