/hg/ - Halo General

Hunter leader inbound edition

>The Kinsano DLC pack for Halo Wars 2 is now available for purchase or for free download to those with the season pass
- A new leader, Morgan Kinsano, armed with her own unique units and playstyle
- New Blitz Card Decks exclusive to Kinsano
- 3 achievements worth 30 Gamerscore

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc. (WIP)
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/burn-baby-burn

>Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>PC Section
coming soon™

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5CUQ6ESm
rt.com/usa/193952-charity-conservatives-religion-utah/
mrc.org/articles/liberal-kristof-admits-conservatives-more-generous-liberals
nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAKE HALO GREAT AGAIN

I can't wait to be told GERJBG OAI:HGKAEJLGHGA whenever something attacks my base

Talk shit about Reach one more time, puto

Reach sux, maricon

Linda is best girl and also unofficial CE co-op friend

I always forget she was on the PoA

You are currently browsing /hg/ thread #295.
The featured map is "Assembly"

>Previous 50 threads
#294 - All Systems Critical #293 - Failure #292 - Kinsano #291 - Hayabusa #290 - I Want to Believe
#289 - Implying
#288 - Re-Write
#287 - Place Your Bets IV
#286 - Exploration
#285 - Warthog Rush
#284 - Let 'Volir
#283 - Dinos Playing Hoop
#282 - Standard
#281 - Halo Wars 2
#280 - Ultimate
#279 - Early Access
#278 - War of Wits
#277 - Imminent Hexagons
#276 - Soon
#275 - Never Forget
#274 - Opinions
#273 - Halo Wars is the only good Halo
#272 - Definitive
#271 - Blitz
#270 - Inauguration
#269 - Also on PC
#268 - Halo Wars
#267 - LOL Cards XD
#266 - Pulse
#265 - An Image for Drones
#264 - 2017
#263 - New Years Eve
#262 - Golden Shee
#261 - Christmas
#260 - 20 Pounds of Pussy and Ass
#259 - Betrayed by the Euros
#258 - Scripting
#257 - Place Your Bets III
#256 - Monitor's Bounty
#255 - Wrath of Balaho
#254 - Finish the Fight
#253 - New Friends
#252 - Baby Chief
#251 - Primoridal will Never be in a Game
#250 - 15th Anniversary
#249 - Full Scale Replica
#248 - Cool Clubs
#247 - Down but not Out
#246 - No New Content

For even older /hg/ threads, check the archive here:
pastebin.com/5CUQ6ESm

Unpopular opinion: this is the best covenant map.
It's better than Midship/Heretic, Gemini, Zealot, and Truth

A lot of detail was put into this map. The main arena is only a small part of the fully-rendered area.

Looks like a scarab chasse

That's exactly what it is.

Would make sense, it IS a scarab manufacturing plant, the map itself has tubes full of lekgolo worms waiting to be put into the hull of the scarabs

The worms in the tubes gets sucked up into the scarab chassises that get moved overhead

>the worms get sucked up
user please

>nobody is posting codes

WTF?
Do hunters have no rights?

They don't get minds until enough of them are in a big group

Have they really only given out 1 code today?

There hasn't been another code since the one 3 hours ago.

>Would make sense, it IS a scarab manufacturing plant, the map itself has tubes full of lekgolo worms waiting to be put into the hull of the scarabs
Not really user.
It's just a war games simulation

Guess they forgot about it, then

No they wised up to the fact that the codes didn't actually make more people watch the stream because people would just check websites every 30 mins for the new one

So now they tease us with only 1 or maybe 2 easily missable codes per day

Stop posting this shit faggot.

Halo e sports is truly dead

It's not doing that badly for a niche console shooter.

It's being shilled and forced simply to exist.
It's a set up event. It exists because Microsoft organizes it. No independent organization would pick it up.

It's pulling viewers, though.

>niche console shooter

I hate the fact that this is accurate now.

The only viewers are people who are interested in Halo to begin with. ESL is a shit host; the only indication of this tournament was an in-game announcement and a twitter post the day of. MLG promoted the fuck out of Halo, drawing in far more viewers.

Sci-fi wasn't going to last forever. Even if the games were good.

I'm actually surprised at how many viewers there are

This is being shilled everywhere. The stream even shows up on Twitter.

I don't, it means most of the normies and dudebros are gone

Its bad because we don't have a big population which means M$ won't put as much budget into future games. We need the dudebros you fuck. We shouldn't pander though.

True, now people want old war shooters again

Same desu

Next COD is confirmed Vietnam again

>18 followers
what a shame

He does have a point. Next to nobody cares about the Halo e sports scene. Might as well use the money to help people.

What obligation does Ms have to pay for public parks

They have no obligation.
They don't have to do it but it would be a good cause.

This.
I don't expect it.
But I would respect it.

And even less people care about you. Might as well sell all your possesions to donate charity for a good cause

See how stupid that logic is

Lets play H5 Action Sack, you homos.

I give all my old clothes to charity instead of throwing them out.
I donate roughly half my required federal tax index to charities of my choosing.
I also donated $100 to the city of flint last year so that water bottles could be made available for people. Not so they could drink, so that they can take baths. Think about that.

I'm not telling M$ what to do. If they want to waste time and money promoting a dead e-sports scene for Halo that hasn't existed for over 6 years, then by all means. As is their right. Yet you seem triggered.

Nah

>/hg/ playing Halo 5

Preach, my nigga.
I always funny that /pol/tards claim to be representing freedom of speech, yet they Spurgeon out everytime someone suggests (not even demands, but suggests) something that isn't in line with their specific way of thinking.

What's the concensus?

You have the right to say MS should donate their $1 million ESPORTS thing to charity just as I have the right to say that's a stupid idea

I don't even like esports, I just think it's a dumb thing to say. It applies to any large pool of money anywhere in the world.

You think the money generated by reqs is better spent going to a dozen people that spend all their time playing video games rather then providing for hundreds or even thousands of people so they can have something you take for granted like toilet paper or window blinds made more easily available?

Well, I guess as the old saying goes, to each his own.

i think it's bizarre to look around for business efforts you don't like in order to suggest they be shuttered and the money spent on charity. it must be hard to get through the day

The problem is conservashits are so scared of people telling them what to do that they lash out at everything that spends money on the poor, even when it's coming from completely intentional and non-governmental supliers.
>inb4 CTR
Please. Liberals are just as much a center of society.

FINALS2017

FINALS2017
halo.gg

CODE DROPPED: FINALS2017

>i think it's bizarre to look around for business efforts you don't like in order to suggest they be shuttered and the money spent on charity.
It's just a suggestion. Nobody is forcing anyone. Why you're so triggered by it is beyond me.

>center
Meant cancer

Again, you could say the exact same thing about every large pool of money in the world. It boggles my mind that you are thinking this.

Just throwing in my 2 cents.

I don't care how Microsoft spends their money, but yeah it would be much better spent on people than need it rather than people that spend their life playing videogames.

>Again, you could say the exact same thing about every large pool of money in the world.
Well sure. Decent people should, ideally, help other people that are less fortunate.
Forcing them to do that is wrong though. True grace shows when it's done out of generosity, not law.

It would be much better spent on the MCC :^)

Yea and trump should donate all his money too because he doesn't need it

That would also be better

>Trump
What a surprise.

Again, nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. Donald Trump donates millions in taxes. So he does his part.

>far right people are this triggered by the concept of charity. So my h so that they immidiately assume someone is forcing them to give up their funds

Yeah he's the most media present richman I could think of as an example, no wonder. Don't get all political on me.

I would have said bill gates but he actually DOES donate his money

Yeah, you can see the proof right on his tax retur—wait a minute

This is a ad false flag. Everyone and their mother knows trump pays his taxes. He's not a bad man. But people that shit on other people that voluntarily give to charity, yeah that's pretty scummy.

>you should give away your money to what I deem deserves it!
Nah, fuck you.
Go ahead, try and force me to, last time people got fed up with that kind of shit we threw some tea into a harbor and crippled an empire for independence,

MS pays taxes too. The people who bought REQ packs bought them knowingly that they would be funding a prize pool.

Again, I just think it's absurd to say "They should give it to charity instead" out of nowhere, it makes no sense to me.

>>you should give away your money to what I deem deserves it!
Literally nobody has suggested or said that. Nice projecting.

If all is gravy, then why doesn't he release them like every president before him? Both Clintons did, Obama did, both Bushes did, Reagan did.

People voicing opinions makes no sense to you? Damn son.

Conservatives give more money on average to charities and do more charitable work than liberals.
Makes you think, huh? It's almost like we dislike when people say that someone HAS to do something, so fuck off.
If Microshit wants to give to charity, great, but if they don't you have no right to force them to.

I'm allowed to say that i think it's a stupid opinion.

>you should give away your money to what I deem deserves it!
Who are you quoting? I specifically said facing anyone to do anything is low tier and shouldn't be allowed.

see where it started

>force
Its starting to get sad how often people like you resort to this. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything.

>Conservatives give more money on average to charities and do more charitable work than liberals.
source?

Well he's a dumb liberal.
He's not in this thread.
I'm not a liberal. I've voted Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney, and abstained from 2016.
Forcing people to give to charity is wrong. But there's no need to be triggered by someone voicing their opinion that charity might be a better destination for req funds than the HWC.

rt.com/usa/193952-charity-conservatives-religion-utah/
mrc.org/articles/liberal-kristof-admits-conservatives-more-generous-liberals
nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html

>Counting church donations as charity in religious states
I wonder why they give so much

So you're saying people shouldn't voice their own opinion if they disagree with somebody else?

Lets play action Sack.
2/4

>didn't even read after the first source
Don't worry, your meme arrows and Costanza image will surely prove you right!

>basing it on someone's opinion
Please go on about how o so generous conservatards are

Except that they already said REQ pack funds would go to the prize pool. Regardless of anyone's opinion, they can't change course now.

How does Naded's team always get to the finals and then just get shit on?

This is what Str8 Rippin looks like now? Isn't that the team Tsquared used to be on?

That was a lifetime ago.

I still don't understand how a Ghost in the Shell movie tie-in with Halo makes any sense.

Nier: Automata is a thing.

>choking with the rockets in what could have been an easy triple
This is really painful to watch

Yeah I'm not sure why that team doesn't have a different name. Pretty lame to use Str8 Rippin when there's literally no original members

I gave you the sources, user.
The studies are in there.
Or is this a case of "feels before reals" and because Liberals cry about everything, surely they must DO something about it, right?

Maybe the lifetime of most of nu /hg/.

I'm old.

I'm not the one who requested the sources you fuck. Now get politics out of my /hg/