WOAH! Civic bros btfo

2018 Camry is better in every way. True dual exhaust, and 10/10 aesthetic appeal.

car of a lifetime!

Why is it that when I see these pictures of new cars online, they look amazing.

Then when I see them in real life. In front of me, they look like dogshit.

Marketing, fucking hell.

I see they are incorporating Lexus design language into the lower cars.

The front in would look nice if it weren't for the beak but then all there would be left is the black under grill which would probably make it look like a Lexus with a Toyota badge.

Nope. The appeal is real. These cars look bad ass albeit with a lackluster interior.

Dangerous looking

because they always take 3/4ths view pictures which will make most cars look at least decent.

i always look for the straight front, side, and rear views. that will give you a legitimate impression of how the car looks.

Its the other way around for me lel

whats up with those back vents?

they are there to piss off autistic people

I was wondering that too but they look cool

Reminder that Honda always wins in this segment.

Honda is GOAT and Toyota has no answer to pic related yet.

The camry gets btfo by the accord and the corrolla gets btfo by the civic
Deal with it

That was a very late answer to the LFA

Does it have a sport version?

4 exhaust pipes are embarrassing on a 150hp shitbox.

The LFA wasn't mass produced.

Wasn't very prevalent in Motorsports.

Costed nearly more than double to produce and wasn't even powered by Toyota's own engine plus...
>11 mpg
Only the Supra can have the possibility of being Toyota's staple performance flagship.

scratch that, LFA's gas mileage was around 14 but yea you get the point.

I like the Camry, Toyota never tries to make it something that it's not. Unlike Honda with their Accord "sport" editions

The front looks like shit. The back is pretty nice. The car would look better if not for the front. Also when you see the new civics, lexus, and camrys in real life, you will notice that the front is actually fat and looks really stupid. New jap cars overall look very stupid, but generally all new cars look stupid to me. The design is just too aggressive with too many lines. What is the point? I don't want to drive a gundam, I want to drive a car.

Front end
>Acura finally stopped using the beak, now's are chance!

Back End
>Just add those tear drop things to the tail lights, like the new SC has! Those young kids will love it!

Is that the new Subaru WRX?

Ass looks alright, front looks like shit. But still 100x better than the flaming bag of dogshit that is the civic.

damn thats ugly

from the thumbnail I thought it was a Giulia

>camry

what a gay ass name

>look at this 40k up optioned trim variant of an economy box that will look nothing like the one you'll actually purchase for 20k goys!
fuck off.

>that disgusting Lexus grille

Why did they do this

>True dual exhaus
proofs pls

>itt Toyota marketing dep so desperate to shill they compare their new shitbox to a car from the lower category

Yes, new cars remind of a nissan juke. What happened to sleek bodies like the panther platform?

M A L I B U

A

L

I

B

U

I can tell you right now it's fucking working. At least on the front you can pretend it's for the engine. This isn't close to the wheel wells, so what the fuck is it pretending to vent? The trunk?

REEEEEEEEE

Such a shame they won't offer it in manual.

>his trunk doesn't have vents for removing noxious delivery pizza fumes
My miats smelled of turbo crust for damn near a month after picking up Jets pizza just once
>never again

I'm so glad I decided not to do that with my car. I was considering being a delivery driver a while back in between jobs since I enjoy driving, but ended up getting something else. Only afterwards did I take a ride in a friends car who delivers chinese food and I thought I was going to puke after 20 minutes. I had no idea the bullet I dodged.

i have this as a rental because people like to hit my honda s2k and i have to say I really like this car the only thing that sucks that the rental has no rear view camera

That's only on 2016 model year cars. It was an option. In 2017, due to federal law, they come standard with backup cameras now.

Still don't like the front end.

Why would they style it so aggressively when the average Camry driver is elderly

>pointless vents
>fake diffuser
>fake grill
>melty creases everywhere
I don't have an image but you can imagine what I would use if I did

The Accord Sport is pointless with the Civic Si and V6 Accord on the market. Idk what Honda is thinking

No manufacturer has made a true dual exhaust for decades.

It's a good handling, fuel efficient mid-sized sedan. That's what Honda is thinking. Are you retarded?

It does nothing the SI or even the regular Accord hasn't already covered. Its ok to admit you made the mistake of getting the Sport.

>bigger and comfier than the SI
>less expensive and less gas-guzzly than the V6 while having better handling than the normal Accord
I don't see the problem, it's a middle-ground choice

What the fuck are you taking about?

Plenty of performance cars have dual exhausts, it's not uncommon.

But it's also
>heavier and slower than an Si
>less comfy and more expensive than a regular accord
>less power than the v6

It's just a crappy compromise that doesn't really do anything well. Not even the guy you were talking to.

You basically described the criteria of a good daily car.
By middle ground you mean it performs objectively worse than the other offerings? Its largely the same as the LX Accords with slightly modified suspension, engine (up to 189 hp from 185 wew) , and larger tires. You can spend about $1K more on the EX and have way more comfort without a thirstier V6. The Sport is just a gimmick for young buyers who thinks the name will equal more speed.

my 2008 camry has true dual exhaust, looks decent (though I'll admit feminine) and is pretty quick with 268 hp and short-geared transmission

Lc500

We don't get the camry where I live,
>implying the european caliphate ever gets fun stuff
Anyone care to elaborate why it's not rwd?