/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

WARNING: DLC2 HAS BEEN DATAMINED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, GO AWAY

>Tricked the cleric again:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okKJN-PNjx0
pastebin.com/S1dJjeE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch gael just be an npc and the second phase be a pus of man enemy

>spoiler image for an OP
well done!

>Artorias of the Abyss. Kalameet's, Chester's and the Sanctuary Guardian's early models were already in the game
Is this true? I don't remember ever seeing them before the DLC launched.

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

Given what the WA on his boss weapon is, he'll at very least be friede-tier anime battle

Nth for robbed of alternative Lord of Cinder.

youtube.com/watch?v=okKJN-PNjx0

Yep. Chester and Arty even had artwork

I've seen chester's and the sanctuary guardian's, and I remember reading in some really old interview that AotA was about a plotline they'd dropped because they couldn't finish it by the deadline.

>3 bosses, one is npc
>most spells are confirmed shit
>From already pleasing redditors with le epic plume xD and powerstanced greatmemes

At least we expected AoA to be average/shit, but this garbage is a kick in the gut

How do you feel about the new patch?

We already knew that he was going to be Patches weeks ago when we translated his name. Pretty sure we also already knew from previous leaks that he shared the same VA with Patches.

dlc weapons fc?

DS2 still sucks my friend.

Load up some spares so you can drop them for participants.

>3 bosses
Four bosses, one is a giant. Doesn't drop a soul, but he's still a boss.

You've seen two out of six spells, and both were miracles.

All the weapons look pretty good so far, except maybe for the Aquamarine Dagger.

We still don't know what happens when you give the loli her paint.

You can go home now.

Where can I get the ID's for DLC2's items?

>Chester and Arty even had artwork
I know that they're in the design works, but didn't that come out post-DLC?

>(possible The Ringed City DLC OST)

Why did this guy add this to every cut song title? What a retard.

You see this? The top one is a character with 7 luck and the bottom is one with 45 luck.

Both were done with a single r1 from a +9 poison infused Rotten Ghru Curved Sword.

My luck build is worthless.

Any webms of the new spells? Wondering how Great Soul Dregs looks.

Have the dataminers found out why there's two bonfires in Friede's boss room in the trailer yet?

I'll drop some when I get my character up and running, haven't played in ages

Post your favourite boss from the game. This is mine haha :) I cant wait to fight Gael, I'm really excited for him. Fuck the lore fags xD this is the best FROM game, Demon Souls is 10 years old and looks like shit LOL

What sort of build is Ringed Knight Straight Sword for?

he will repeat his post after some time again dude

WAIFUFAGS HEAR MY CALL!

Ideal body sliders for maximum slut souls?

People who still think mixed damage is acceptable three games in.

Anyone got Gael's greatsword stats?

You guys just don't understand. Gael isn't a literally who and a complete disappointment as the final boss of the series because he'll have a phase that copies some assets from Manus.

dammit

Does the sword strap to the hip like a straight sword or on your back like a great sword?

Because the 2nd DLC has two possible entrances.
The intended entrance is in front of snek in Friede's boss room, and is that second bonfire you see there. The two DLCs are directly linked like that.

The alternate entrance is in the kiln and is for players that didn't buy AoA

>he's a boss but he's not a boss
>so what if 1/3 of the spells are garbage? the rest is surely good
>all the weapons look good besides powerstaced shit, reused content number 5697, useless bow, infinite throwing (reused) knife and whatever
>we still don't know what happens if you do X but it's sure good

kys

It mainly scales with STR but also has D scaling in DEX.
So below 100 it's a strength weapon
At 120 it's quality.

care to post a webm ? p pls

>Fuck the lore fags
>Demon Souls looks like shit LOL
Ironic shitposting doesn't make it any less true.

It's probably like the darksword and gets stored on the back.

Anyone know the stats on this thing?

>steam deletes my game folder and starts downloading everything
well fuck me

19/13 C/D str/dex

There are early versions of Kalameet, Chester, and the Sanctuary Guardian, but not Artorias.

Finally you can frosbite things my love

It's B/D, so primarily strength. 15 dex requirement, though.

It has 20 fire AR, user. That's just there for the 'sealed by fire' flavour text.

Good stuff. Thanks, user.

>Stage 1 is a crazed and powered up Gael with a little shit coming out of his back like Gundyr
>Stage 2 is a super powered, unique Pus of Man coming out of his back
>Phase 3We fight a completely unleashed, super powered, and complete Pus of Man, finally seeing what it would look like if it came out, but still incomplete.
>Phase 4 it matures fully into a Dark/Light Angel

Also, anyone notice that Gael is in the vast ash desert, and possibly directly until the focal point of the leaking Sun?

luck is only good for luck mages anyway

the new INT scaling throwing knife thing better be a decent replacement for great farron dart. it'll probably throw that the kukris though and end up being trash

seconding this

Looks like a beat up Executioner's Greatsword

Identical to the normal exec greatsword.
It has the claymore's moveset with a unique WA though.

>tfw I have to beat Friede a second time in order to get into the DLC from the "normal" route

I mean, I was going to do it anyways to get muh flayul, but I'm not good at fighting that boss.

>not using 110 frostbite Vordt's greathammer

You only need two hits.

Anyone else take a performance hit since the patch?

pastebin.com/S1dJjeE8

"Split damage is bad" is a meme. Gargoyle Flame Spear has split damage and it was meta. It varies from weapon to weapon. In the case of the Ringed Knight SS most of the damage comes from physical so the Fire is just there to help in PvE against things like Pus of Man or the Birch Men in AoA. It will still do good damage in PvP.

These

>kalameet didn't drop a boss soul, therefore he isn't a boss
>sanctuary guardian's soul didn't make anything, therefore it isn't a boss
>"all the weapons look pretty good so far except for one" suddenly becomes "lel evertyying is shitd lelxd"
>we still don't know what happens if you do X but it's sure bad

You first.

Zullie can you tell me how to override player animations.

There are actually several variations of Chester. His black Zwei has a model for the player also.

27/40 is 504AR.

>multiple phases
This meme needs to die.

>Improved motion of normal attack for Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers and Curved Great Swords.

They made them faster or... ?

>luck is only good for luck mages anyway
The fuck? I thought using the luck scaling staff was weaker than just plain int.
>it'll probably throw that the kukris though and end up being trash
It doesn't dude! It throws like normal throwing daggers, I just saw a CE wizard showing stuff off ingame just a few minutes ago.

>the focal point

Stop.

Post staff stats with 60int

I don't think the giant is the boss, I think he simply summons a player and its an old monk scenario.

Multiple phases has been a thing since DS1.

Why do you bother play this game? If you want a nice looking 2 dimensional flashy game, others do it way better than FROM

Is this user still here ?
Could you transfer stuff with someone else or do you still need help to do so ?
Sorry it took so long

Stop being so fast /DSG/.

>I thought using the luck scaling staff was weaker than just plain int
Yes.

That thing is just a staff with a crazy weapon art, right? Not a weapon that casts spells? Can you post the stats at +5 or whatever it upgrades to?

>The fuck? I thought using the luck scaling staff was weaker than just plain int.
It's is. Luck staff is utter garbage. Will be better if they fix spell power and buffs

>Final boss of the find Dark Souls DLC where Miyazaki said he wanted this to be a big challenge won't have multiple phases, even though all the other known DLC bosses do.

Get over it. The meme is real and we didn't make it up.

Isn't Manus and Orstein/Smough the only one with multiple phases?

So what weapons are now /dex/ and benefit from going sharp 60 instead of 40/40?

>Stop enjoying the game on an additional level REEEEE

Great hammer 1hr1 is way faster at least.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

There's a function called SpStayControl in DaS1 Debug. What I did was find that same function in DaS3. It'd be kind of hard to describe how to find it if you're not intimately familiar with the similarities between the games.

The WA has no range. It's 229 Spellbuff at 60.

Then what is the point of a luck mage? Luck is all around worse than everything else now.

I've got somebody else on their way. Thanks anyway though.

Because I like the gameplay. What makes it two dimensional? The lack of pretend lore? Please.

I'm sorry ;-;
Forgive me

There's no focal point for a point source ya dingus.

Gargoyles, BoC, O&S, and Manus all had more than one phase.

I don't really know what the complaint over multiple phases is. The whole multi-phase thing has been ramping up since DS1 anyway so it's not really exclusive to DS3. Hell, most bosses in BB usually had 2 phases.

>229 Spellbuff at 60.
Woah. I hear this staff buffs dark spells. New one spell

The purpose of luck is to suck.

Bed of Chaos

I was asking for a picture of the stat screen. As in, requirements, scaling, etc. Just INT scaling or both INT and FTH? You know, the things that actually matter.

There is no point of a luck mage, and luck has always been all around worse. The whole reason Man-Grub Staff exists is so your Anri's Straight Sword character can cast Great Heavy Soul Arrow or Snap Freeze.

So, you're thinking of the Murky Longstaff. This one just stabs things with magic chopsticks.

>Of all the Fingers, he alone was embraced by the Abyss.
>For he was human, and ne'er a grub.

Would "???" (I'm assuming from a locust NPC), be referring to Gwyn, Nito, Witch and Daughter, and the furtive pygmy as the fingers?

No worries. I forgive you, user.

>Sharp Crow Quills (12 str 40 dex) - 364 AR (down from 389)
The DLC pay-to-win is real. Now that the new DLC2 is coming they made it standard just like other weapons.

>"buy the season pass, goyim, i know you want the upcoming super amazing weapons"

no nigger he's talking about in-game NPCs, that's Leonhard

it is, but you can pair it with anri's and a hollow infused parry tool

the mix ups available are great, staff weapon art for increased spell damage, fire/lighting bundles for anri's as man-grub's luck scaling doesn't affect weapon buffs.

performs very well around SL100-150

going higher than SL120 just opens up more spell variety, but you also have to be wary of the extra VIG and AR people closer to SL150 will have.

I think it's the most satisfying spellsword build available

Rosarias' Fingers user.
He is talking about Leonhard.

>fingers
>grub

Fingers of Rosaria, you dummy. He's talking about Leonard.

No, that line is specifically about Leonhard. All of the lines are about the people from Firelink Shrine.

T-thank you

>Sharp
>40 dex
lmao
Quills are not even strong