The 2017 Veeky Forums Census

Where are you br/o/s located?
Where are our populations the most dense?

just post "City, State"

if international, do your thing

Alexandria, VA here

(also, any NoVAfags here?)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739#
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15463224/
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15897356/
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15682555/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Culpeper, Virginia
Plenty of opportunity for rallying, touge, drag, road course, and unfortunately circle track.

Tonganoxie, ks

Estonia, Tallinn.

Ashland, Oregon

Santee, California

Altoona, PA

Lynden, Washington

Melbourne, Australia.

Seattle, Washington
The rainy season from September 2016 is almost over now, so it's time for another WA Meet.

Northumberland, UK

Hello fellow washington man, I'm the guy from a couple posts up. I don't currently have a car worthy of a meet... Sad

Regensburg, Germany

Αthens, Greece

North Yorkshire, UK

Some people come on motorcycles. And there are all kinds of cars that show up. Look up the past Washington Meet threads at 4plebs.org and you'll see.

Picture is from last years May 2016 Meet on the twisty Mount Rainier roads.

That looks like lots of fun. I'll have to keep my eye out for a meet thread. Chances are it'll be too far away to justify me going... But we'll see

Fort Walton Beach, FL
I'm 99.9% positive I'm alone

Here's the cart/o/graphy link.

ROFL I feel for you

how do you add yourself to this?

Phoenix, AZ

Feels nice to run summer tires year round

Houston, TX

Wellington, New Zealand.
I am yet to see a fellow Veeky Forumstist but there are lots of fart cannons here

New Providence, The Bahamas
I want off this ride

a couple months ago I was in a parade and the bahamas all state marching band was there. I went to the bathroom and the entire band cut me in line.

Bozeman, Montana

ahahaha btfo

yee boi

>mfw one of you chucklefucks is right down the God damn road from me
I bet it's that dude with the Supreme sticker.

I like. Torrance, CA

I'm not going to say town name because it's ultra small Wisconsin

Massachusetts

Topeka, KS reporting. There are a number of guys I work with who live in Tongie, I half wonder if you're one of them.

wtf 2 people are in Fort Walton Beach and another is in Pensacola, and neither respond to my post, cool.

We probably already know each other.

Same, Swansea here

>Tfw no other fagg/o/ts in charleston, WV to hoon with

I was just there a few months back to see my grandmother.

What kind of car? I saw quite a few Nissan 370s and stuff like that, some S2000s as well

I drive a 14 Fiesta ST I actually just added my place on the map, apparently there's an 09 STI and 99 Silverado around to hoon with if they reply

Denver Colorado

Fort Polk, Louisiana
Someone save me from the bayou.

Wollongong, Australia

Port Arthur, TX

Charlotte, NC

eyy

Detroit, MI

Ironically, our roads are ABSOLUTE SHIT.

Everyone drives brand new unreliable American shitboxes, even poor people seem to drive new cars, just shitty ones. Lots of Dads driving company Corvettes, too.

If you have taste and can afford new, you drive a FiST or FoST, usually

Fruita, Colorado

Hope you ride mountain bikes, great trails out there

Santa Clara, CA

Eva plz go.

Okanagan, BC

Starkville, MS

buttfuck, oregon, home of the shittiest dicks on earth

Griffith, IN. Everything here is boomer.
>tfw the north is a hellhole

Las Vegas, NV

Sup?
Kelowna, BC

Renton, Washington here. Searching 4plebs, I found these past WA meets:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15463224/

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15897356/

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15682555/

Even if you don't plan on going to WA Veeky Forums Meets, at least read those WA threads above for OTHER general car meets in the area. Some of the major ones are mentioned along with how to get to them. So if you like the idea of non-driving meets where people park and look at each other's cars, then those other meets are described. So if you are a passive type, you can go to the non Veeky Forums meets. I like how the threads aren't jealous about not mentioning the existence of other car events to go to. If Veeky Forums is not for you, then at least you can still go to the non /o ones described.

But the WA Veeky Forums group likes to have a good twisty drive in scenic areas that is then combined with either an adventure or an event. Past meets had scenic twisty driving along with shooting at a gun range, the MR2 adventure that took the place of the scenic trail exploration, and the ice cave exploration hike which also took place across a really nice boardwalk across a marsh with actual clean icey springs bubbling up out of the ground.

same

Russia, Mytishchi

The Mile High City!

Denver, Colorado

>Where are you br/o/s located?
>Where are our populations the most dense?

What was that mapping tool URL that displayed a heat map of previous Veeky Forums users? It already had a partial database of Veeky Forums users.

Zee maps.

Atlanta, GA

Tovarisch
Russia, Reutov

The Washingt/o/n meets sound like a lot of fun. I might be to embarrassed because I'm currently driving my mom's autotragic Passat. I'm looking for a new car though.

Hello fellow WA boys. I'd love to go to a meet this summer.

What day of the week are they usually on?

>also, any NoVAfags here?
Ayyyyy Fairfax here. Get me the fuck outta this shit state pls

Someone should start a thread or something

>What day of the week are they usually on?
The WA ones have always been on Saturday. The driving part starts at 10AM and people gather together at a common point before then. Some times the driving starts late since people like to wait in case of a 15 minute late straggler.

The meeting place seems to be thoughtfully done. It's always got plenty of parking. There's gasoline nearby and restaurant that is open for those who want breakfast before driving. And there has always been a nearby open grocery store or supermarket for those who want to pick up snacks.

Yeah, someone needs to start up a WA Meet thread to gather the people together. Or else summer will pass by and the famous WA rainy season starts up again!

Monterrey, Mexico
Megane 2005
Bonus shitty $500 USD Yamaha bike.

Iowa City, Iowa

I added myself I guess the last time I did it got deleted

Another Seattle bro here. It would be rad to go to a meet. I've wanted to since I moved here but there's never been a thread up for it. Also I have like one car friend in real life so getting some connections would be really cool as well. Maybe someone will be based enough to know of a good place to work on my car since
>Seattle

Inverness, FL

I didn't start browsing Veeky Forums until 6 or 7 months ago so I've never done any meet type of things. I would love to go to a meet though. None of my good friends like cars much. A roomates are really into trucks but they are really dumb about it and know nothing.
Will everyone at the meet make fun of me for driving an autotragic? I'm working on getting a new car

Sunshine Coast Australia checking in

Thats fucking beautfi. I've always wanted to live innawoods without being to far from a city.

Vancouver, BC

I can smoke the fuck out of any of you fags ITT in my 2000 EK hatch with a couple of simple mods.

Los Angeles, CA.
2001 nissan frontier
2006 honda rebel
1988 Honda xr600r

lmao what's it like down there with the coonasses? i assume your a military brat though.

then take a trip south and live in the land of the free

Warren, Vermont

Parrish, Florida
>tfw oldpeopleland

Snowy Mountains, NSW, Australia
there's no car scene here cause it's mostly farmers and their families. fucking can't wait to move.

>Here's the cart/o/graphy link.

Thanks. I had forgotten there was such a mapping tool.

Me too

Kissimmee, FL
Lots of assholes hooning their shitboxes between me and Orlando
>tfw I do in my autotragic Mazda as well

Liverpool, England

I've seen a lot of wrx's up in Cooma and Jindy. Least there's some good driving roads in the mountains I guess.

>no other jew yorkers
okay i guess

based

Columbus, Ohio

Another WA br/o/ here, would love to come to a meet.

Chicago, Illinois

Salt lake, Utah.
No I'm not Mormon nor Mexican.

Same here