Thoughts on Taurus SHO?

Thoughts on Taurus SHO?

Just buy a Mustang instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakersfield.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=mustang gt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

personally, I like the way the new Taurus looks. Can't speak to performance

everyone will think you are a cop most likely, since Tauruses are the new Crown Vic

>memewheeldrive
>pigfat
>zero steering feel
>automatic
>tiny back seat
>shit visibility
Yes you should just get a mustang. or a used g8 gxp or SS

depends on if you want fun or fast.

If you want fun, Mustang.
If you want fast, Taurus SHO
If you want fun AND fast, Camaro

It's still a FUCKING TAURUS

cool company car bro, our field sales guys get tauruses too

In what world? I always see Chargers.

What if you already have a mustang, and you need a sedan to drive to work and do fambly shit?

3k civic

S L E E P E R
L
E
E
P
E
R

Since this is kindle turning into an American muscle thread, what car should I get with manual rwd to have fun in, that's around 10 to 12k?

I was thinking a used mustang or camero in the 13 to 15 year range.

Any better recommendations? I want something that's easy to bolt power on to. If I got the mustang it has to be a gt. If its the camero its gotta be v8 or a v6 turbo or turbo compatible

Unrelated, I saw a little souped up miata do a drift at a stop light today. I almost chased him down to see if you browsed Veeky Forums but decided against autism today.

No if you want a fast sedan get a Chevy SS with a 6 spd.

>memewheeldrive

????

arent these rwd?

this, literally ever American sport sedan is better than a SHO, including chargers, cadillac Vs, etc

4th gen camaros are pretty good, but interior is trash and most cars have been beat to shit, nice condition ones are starting to rise in price. Mustang GTs are cheaper and much easier to find, at least where i live. for 10-12k you could probably get a 2005-2009 GT or even a pontiac gto

Yeah I've been leaning towards the mustang. What's a good year? Obviously I want newer rather than older, but were there any model years that stood out with exceptional reliability and performance?

This is my local Craigslist.
bakersfield.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=mustang gt

2011+

2015+
Older mustangs are butt ugly in comparison and the price difference is so minute that there's no reason to buy an older one

Tauruses are AWD now.

Yeah I was just going to mention the prices to 23k for a 2011 is exorbitant to me. I'm thinking about sucking it up and going for a 2014.

the solid rear axle is better for drag racing if that's what they're after. And the parking brake on the 2015+ is electronic. If I was getting a mustang I'd get 2011-2014 for the parking brake alone

>transverse AWD
>good

I got a ride in one of the cheap ones. Quite comfy inside. Lots of room. Nice interiors. Its fast enough.

Quite good for an American car.

I live in NY, and I've been seeing a lot of taurus cop cars, especially as unmarked cop vehicles

Looks like a Chrysler 300 with an extra chromosome.

I'd rather have a Fusion Sport. Lighter, nicer interior, basically as spacious inside despite the crossover-like proportions of the Taurus.

this is the correct answer. the current MKS/Taurus is about 600 pounds heavier than it could ever need to be and rear headroom isn't very good for reasons unbeknownst to man.

the new generation, IE: the continental, is already riding on a new Fusion XL frame that drops the weight significantly. a SHO is an unfortunate 4400 pounds.

bump

I cringe everytime i see those desu
>v6
>but but its turboed

>implying a SHO is faster than a Mustang