I just remembered that I accidentally left my dog in the car for about six hours. What can I expect?

I just remembered that I accidentally left my dog in the car for about six hours. What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/username/legasay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A happy doggo, and piss-stained seats

Your window broken, doge gone, and an angry tumblrina's message keyed into your paint

Literally 0 fucks given.

A ready to eat dog

> WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
> OMFG ITS YOU
> IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU

Or sad puppy eyes.

Expect to see pic related when you come back out...

A dead, overheated and dehydrated dog. You will never forgive yourself this horrible mistake. You don't deserve to have children. You will sell your car because everytime you look at it you're reminded that you let your best friend die in there. The image of your passed out dog on the passenger seat will haunt you for the rest of your life.

You loved that dog.

Pretty much this.

Can't be much of a dog owner if you forget to get him out of the car...

Nah, she was a right cunt anyway

Worst tripfaggot on this board. I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

>a pack
What, are they all gonna get on a bus in Oslo and go all the way over to my municipiality just to rape me? I feel flattered

After all, I don't think there are enough actual black people where I live to form a pack

hey benz, word on the street is you have a carfax membership. any chance you could hop over to that vin thread and help out?

>literally the nicest guy on the board
>go-to winter tire guy
>go to 190 guy
>worst trip fag
Are you confusing him with prez or mrcummy?

Put your trip back on, Benz. You fat kike.

Say whatnow?
legasay is the guy doing checks every now and then. I'm afraid I haven't run any since the Autocheck subscription change in November

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/username/legasay/

Oy vey, you figured me out

Benz is alright
Cummy has his moments
KitKat is alright
Everyone in /tfg/ is alright
/ccg/ is ok too I guess
Every other trip day needs to die
Especially
Taxi, alphonse, prez/o/, cancer, and newfags from r/Veeky Forums

>dogs
But cats are better.

I think taxi is soviet. I could be wrong.

I think he was taxi first. But I'm pretty sure they are the same person as well.

fug.

yeah i just saw where legasy namedropped you as someone who did vin check threads at one point. so sorry to bother you, have a great night

I understand cats, I really do. A pet that is not as dependant on you the owner, that can be left alone for hours upon hours, and that can just be let out without really having to worry

Still; I don't think I'd ever be able to bond with one like I do with my dogs

>racist dog
wtf I hate dogs now