/rsg/ - RuneScape General

Kalphite Queen edition
Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)
Discord: discord.gg/WKsfd4e

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=12/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,542,65890651
>Previous week Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,574,65888302
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c42SDC1w_N0
youtube.com/watch?v=T6a1oiT6Uf8
imgur.com/SLdlZBr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for standing still in at priff loadstone while being maxed

Thanks for the new thread user, I appreciate you~

3rd for still shitting up Wbongs with your nox cancer when maxed

4th for how the fuck do I get better at DPSing

Cookie cutter rotations from the wiki, Junesong and Boss School just aren't enough anymore

Maybe you're just really bad?

use the strongest abilities before the weaker ones

If your mechanical skills are already top notch (they probably aren't, but benefit of the doubt), then it means your gear isn't optimized if your dps is bad.

Better DPS where exactly? Youre not one of those guys that uses DS/SS at the end of a kill are you? Everywhere you go you need to know when to use thresholds, have the right rotations.
Also post your bar.

What boss?

Apparently I am, that's why I want to do something about it

I've been relying on basic rotations like the ones provided by the resources I mentioned yet I still find myself dealing less damage than some of the friends I do group bosses with even though we all use the exact same gear.

Considering all of us have the supposedly best perks and equipment (AS3/P5, Cr3/Imp3/Biting) I still find myself being outperformed by my friends. Some of them are incredibly skilled people that normally hang out with all the ''''''''''''''pvm''''''''''''''' faggots but there evidently is something lacking from my side. I have a feeling that I truly have no idea what to aim for once damage boosting ultimates like zerk/ds/sunshine run out and end up using random abilities. I just don't know

Posting my bar is pointless since I have access to all the abilities and don't use revolution/use the abilities in the order they're listed on the bar t b h

Generally any high level boss that stays alive for an extended amount of time. Aod, vorago, random challenge gem/runemetrics comparisons at raids and other bosses etc

sunshine auto walk combust cb wm db asphyx sonic guthix
for telos at least

0w0 hows it hanging rsg lol

>I truly have no idea what to aim for once damage boosting ultimates like zerk/ds/sunshine run out
That's when you onslaught.
Also you're probably eating/brewing too much or at bad times, that really tanks your dps.

>12m for an ability

yeah nah

Corruption shot/blast and onslaught are actually worth it though

Bets on who the next big bad will be?

@171985038
>12m for the 2nd best abilities in the game
senpai i paid 35m you dont deserve a you

Even if the good abilities become available again? I'm already somewhat saving up for onslaught but by the time I use it the other players have already surpassed me in damage

Ignore the other poster by the way

>39m just in abilities

what a waste

Post your actual gear, if you won't spend 12m on onslaught I have my doubts that you're truly using best in slot gear.

Wait you can buy abilities now? Yet they won't let me sell a combat bracelet used once

39m is nothing. Acceptable non-maxed endgame gear is several hundred mil in the first place. Maxed gear is in the billions.

Okay something has gone majorly wrong if you can buy abilities I thought the cosmetics on the g/e were bad enough such as the walks and such. But fuck paying for an ability the actual fuck.

Xau-tak or the queen of ashes

It's to help people who don't have a lot of friends to raid with still have access to the content. Telos' codex is an exception to that.

Xau-tak. Which I'm hoping will just be Aku.

The items you use to learn buyable abilities is are boss drops you dumb nigger, it's not MTX shit.

Mod mark.

Is it gonna be staged at McDonalds?

I'm not the guy you're replying to originally but I do high level pvm all the time decently. I'm not maxed combat but I still do decent without spending a fuck load of money on abilities.

>FOORISH WORRD GUARDIAN

>It's to help people who don't have a lot of friends
Fine......................
Oh sorry I forget most of you like boss camping for the profit. My bad. Didn't realize this has become the majority of the game. Boy have times have sure changed.

The guy we're replying to claims to be endgame but doesn't have endgame abilities, it's fishy.

And no offence, but if mazcab codexes are fuck loads of money to you, I'm going to guess your gear isn't really doing 'decent' at high level pvm.

The happy meal will be a Salad and the Toy will cost you over 500 rune coins. Or one Key for Treasure hunter.

>like
No, the economy is fucked up to the point where bossing is the only option because jews, bots, lack of balance, and power creep.

Most skilling beyond very high level shit isn't even close to 10% of the money bossing is.

I can CONSISTENTLY kill qbd in 3 minutes flat. I'd say that's pretty decent.

dont reply to him
just lmao

>The guy we're replying to claims to be endgame
If he is endgame then he has 200m in every skill and comp trim to boot. Or is he doing the endgame quest?

He got there yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=c42SDC1w_N0

Good job friend! :)

Oh really I would not have known that from all the youtube videos telling me every mechanic to every boss. With every recommended gear to add. So you can camp bosses for days. I must be slow at this game or something. Not noticing every boss pet that goes by me. And everyone getting skill pets within said skill only having 5m under. Wow thanks for the information i can pass it on to my bossing clans. They will be most grateful.

I think you misunderstood - What he meant is that the person you replied to in isn't me ( )

I'm not going to take screenshots of every single equipment piece's perks, but I do have the raid abilities (obviously)

As it should be. Skillers have no risk. Runecrafting is still 6m+/hr. I'm sure there are other viable money making methods for stupid plebs who can't invest in the gear and skills needed to pvm.

Who the fuck thought the fishing cape having a TWO percent bonus to catching fish was a good idea? By my math this saves you a whole 36 seconds emptying a wobbegong node, which takes 30 minutes to deplete.

Oh yeah I gave that guy boobs for that. He deserved it for suffering that long. Hope he can enjoy having a life for abit. Until new content drags him back into the eternal grind once more.

Not sure if sarcastic but I'm just pointing out the fact that you don't need to waste 39m on abilities when the current ones you have are just fine.

>I'm sure there are other viable money making methods
Could just buy bonds. Like normal people.

No you pointed out what everyone else can literally do anyway. That what he was getting at.

>augmented decimation

Mein nigger. Why don't more people use this?

Saying something is fine when better alternatives exist doesn't make it so.

Why buy nox weapons when sunspear is fine?

>normal people
Go back to /rs07g/ and stop false flagging, literally no one approves of mtx, or the jewish/chink practices in play these days besides delusional furfags.

That's probably why bonds are so cheap. Stupid noobs can't get good enough to earn money so they buy it. Thanks for the free membership plebs ;)

>Why don't more people use this?
The choice is there.
>Why buy nox weapons when sunspear is fine?
I like my Nox weapons. So preferences are different to everyone.

>Seren godbow
>Ascensions
>Decimation
>Nox bow
for what purpose

It's not fucking preferences, it's optimization.
Efficiency autism gets retarded at a point, but that point is past buying corruption shot/blast and onslaught.
The amount of damage they help with is insane, plus they help a lot to redeem range and mage from being so shit on revo.

Found the 07 fag.
Meh easier way to get money. But that choice is there. If you hate it so much you can always ring Jagex customer service and hear Mod Mark breath deeply down the phone as he blows his loads to the amount of income cumming in from these options.

I meant, his justification for not buying the mazcab abilities is because he already has weaker ones.

That's like leaving your scythe in the bank and using a rune 2hander instead, just cuz.

Upgrading from my crystal bow to a rcb only cut my kill times by less then 30 seconds. It's definitely not worth upgrading if the difference is so miniscule.

>amerifats waking up
>thread quality going down
really makes you think

How much do the chinks pay you, I can't imagine a failing chinese mining company can pay too much to shills on an obscure cambodian flute carving forum.

>Only the t4 luck ring affects everything in the tiers below it

JAGEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So from that rambling you like T90 equipment or are just pissed at not being able to optimize T90 equipment more. I think when they started separating damage and accuracy on tiers that's how it has become so confusing now. Like its a T80 weapon with T90 accuracy. It is all become abit to much.

I like to think that Sliske used to tell stories along these lines to Relomia just because of how much he disliked the WG for playing with his toys.
youtube.com/watch?v=T6a1oiT6Uf8

>waking up
>at 7-9 at night

Okay.

is there a good bot for rs3?

Should I use the strength cape over melee kiln cape for general melee bossing? I don't have a lunging switch if that matters. Looking through google it seems like strength is better? But you are forced to change your rotation a bit? Is that right or am I missing something? Cause if is a hassle for something like 0.5% damage increase then I might as well use Kiln.

Well here we are. Where we can buy abilities, shitty walks shitty cosmetics from the g/e itself. We have come along way from everyone
bundling in a bank caps locking buying and selling stuff.
Sounds like someone didn't get enough chicken in their chow mien.

Kiln cape and swap before you dismember.

Yeah there is.

Ok thanks I'm going to start botting RS3 to earn me some bonds.

That sounds like a pain in the ass for a tiny dps increase especially since I am camping gwd2 where it doesn't matter that much.

Don't post here again you fucking casual

Hey, if the other, much better drawfag is around, could you offer some criticism on this piece? I feel like the proportions are completely whack.
Even if you're not the other drawfag, feel free to offer criticism.

imgur.com/SLdlZBr

This is either bait or you think people wake up late in the evening.

>start botting RS3 to earn me some bonds.
I'm going to guess you are no way the levels to make 20m a day in RS3 then. And you fun out of pocket money.

I love you too user-kun.

which one then?

I don't need to earn 20m in a day. I just need 12m in 14 days.

Got to throw this out there. When camping bosses. It is just you and boss now. No one can come in and crash you?
I just love how my laptop clock tells me that clocks go forward an hour on Sunday at 01:00.

Feathers, Broads, and rune shop runs should do the trick.

Well there is this one.
Sucking cock is a good profit boost. Bonus xp activates after the first 5.

Excellent, thanks.

Most bosses are instanced now yea, though some require payment like Araxxor and some require killcount like gwd2.

It's shit kys

If it is just you and the boss tho. At least it gives you a personal feel to it.

I guess? Is just you and your shitty spider parts weapon with soda made of weed and spider eggs against a gigantic spider.

Though bosses are getting more and more complicated these days that I can't imagine how obvious crashing can be.

Do not pursue Art as a hobby, career or passion. If you are desperate tho. Furry Menagerie fc and Bronyville Fc need someone to draw them with extra detail on the semen. So that could be a start tho.

>An aggressive mugger near the Earth altar will be removed.

Fucking casuals.

>Though bosses are getting more and more complicated
That is most likely why they are single player with a few group ones. Because they are making more outlandish bosses for us to camp in the future. With more quick time stuff to boot. Hell would not surprise me if they do charge more people real life money as well to get the instances for majority of bosses in the future. It seems to be going that way with everything else.

It was just a rough sketch, I didn't add in the details or colour or anything?
Is it really that bad?

>knowing furshit chats
>going to furshit chats
>recommending furshit chats

Thank reddit and discord and Twitter as well. That is what jagex believe is player feedback.

Yes it is now fuck off already

I'm not going to respond to give maximum impact of how bad it is.
Well it's not like grindianfc, Furry fc and brong fc aren't all one big circle jerk anyway.

It's not bad they are just memeing you

Though the Lower Body (end of the abs to vagina) does seem a bit bigger than usual.

How is it not?

Wow. You must only have the 5 year cape then.

I honestly can't tell who's memeing and not.

Are you gonna answer or not?