Failed driving test at 22

>failed driving test at 22

So? Do another one and stop creating shit threads, stupid faggot.

Is /r9k/ leaking trying to escape?

Failed my first one at the age of twenty. Practice driving everyday for a few weeks and then try again, you'll probably pass then. Good luck boi

They probably told you why
Just dont do it next time

What'd you do wrong?

I failed my first one when I was 16

I felt like shit and the lady who tested me said I should never drive again because I was so dangerous, despite that she had been yelling instructions at me

Went back the next week, had a much nicer lady and she said I was an excellent driver and the other tester who was filling in was just a huge bitch

i didn't use a turn signal when I was backing out, and I didn't turn into the leftmost lane with one of my left turns.

Same thing happened to me except they weren't ladies.

>Car bought for you
>Hand held the entire time
>You failed the test

You're gonna be a bus rider forever, loser.

>Car bought for you
lmao no
do americans actually buy their kids cars

this is my blog, fuck off

failed 4 times at 17. it may be feel hopeless an/o/n but you'll get it

>poorfaggot tries to turn this into US vs EU thing
Everyone helps their children out according to their ability.

When you were backing out? You w0t????

I've driven so much at this point I pretty much forgot I ever had to take a test to drive.

[spoiler] I'm 21 and have had a license for 5 years [/spoiler]

I failed 1 time at 18, passed on the 2nd, failed 1st try because I didn't sleep the night before, there was shitloads of pressure because I couldn't practice on my own or with parent, it had to be a school by law and that shit was really expensive.

I know 2 people who have failed 6 or 7 times each.

I failed twice because I got the same cunt proctor who would dock for things that never happened. "You almost ran over that pedestrian!" "I could see that he was not going to cross."

Went to a different location, passed right away. I also took a test in another state and passed right away.

Yeah, I was backing out of a parking spot and I didn't use a signal when doing it

He said it was a "major error"

I passed my first test and now I have to take another one for my full license soon for highway shit.

Okay that's some stupid shit.

Seems like you got a dickhead nitpicker for a tester.

>I didn't turn into the leftmost lane with one of my left turns.
If that was at a busy intersection that's a pretty sizeable fuckup.

Exact same thing happened to me.
I had been racing since age 7 and driving to the store alone from like age 13.
Failed instantly for "speeding" even though I know 100% I didn't speed. It's because I showed up in my mom's brand new BMW and bitch was salty.

Went back with a different guy, and we finished it early and he passed me.
Then when I moved I passed it instantly in another state.

Cunt was 100% failing me on purpose.

It was not yielding to pedestrians for me.

To be fair, I yielded to the white ones that weren't hobos.

I still don't yield to blacks and hobos.

>had 6 scheduled
>missed 3
>failed first two in person attempts with female instructors
>passed 3rd in person attempt with male instructor

That's why they're testers.

They are trying. We need to be responsible drivers and make sure they know that failing the driving test doesn't really mean shit. I failed my driving test and now I'm a driver for Nurburgerking time trials

passed with 17

would probably fail it now (22)

lmao

>fuck off genuine person, you're taking space away from my corporate shillposting
suck a duck

>i didn't use a turn signal when I was backing out
I failed my test because of that. Also the woman giving the test took off points because when going in reverse "You shouldn't turn your head to see behind you, that's what mirrors are for."

People like this need to be lynched. Seriously, I wish I could be a martyr and dedicate my life to killing people like this

>no driving tests available for the next three months
>practice a lot, read the manual, hype as fuck
>day of the test
>fail in the first 60 seconds as my back tire goes over a slightly raised portion of the curb where the sidewalk dips down to meet the road
>instructor doesn't tell me until she makes me go through the entire test and back to the DMV
>get another appointment for the very next week because someone cancelled
>make sure my car can get out of the parking lot without going over a curb
>Russian instructor keeps saying things like "Park in spot and cancel engine" in a very heavy Russian accent
>pass

>your side mirrors show you the entire area behind your car :^)
She needs to be fired.

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ but with cars

>be me
>grew up on a farm driving a beat up three on a tree since I was 9 in bumfuck arkansas
>fall in love with cars, learn how to fix everything I could and drive constantly
>turn 16, moved in with my uncle in a major city because I was tired of farm work
>have to get a license because they actually care about that stuff
>fail four times
>instructor was a very angry black lady, would tell in my face for slight missteps
>fail once for slipping and driving with one hand at 12 for a minute on a highway
>fail once for honking when someone stood at a green light for about 15 seconds
>fail once for turning with one hand
>fail once for not using my blinker turning right at a green light

I got it my fifth time tho

Wrong. We have fewer girls and girls (male) here.

You Burgers have it comfy.

Each time Yuropoors have to redo the shit they have to shell out literally hundreds of euroshekles.

Lol similar thing happened to me.

First test I failed in the first minute by going in the wrong lane on a roundabout (was completely empty and was not really well marked)

Continue though whole test not making another major so would have passed first time.

Second time I just ended up chatting to the instructor most of the test and at one point indicated to go a different route until he corrected me. At the end of the test I go to park in the bay which I do but forget I have the car in gear and stall it. In the end I still passed.

>ended up chatting to the instructor most of the test

Is it ok to tell the instructor TO SHUT THE FUCK UP while the test is running?
Or is this an insta-fail too?

I mean I couldn't see why not.

At the same time helped me with nerves and while not really part of the test it does show that it doesn't distract you from driving.

Because I can't stand those who act like they're your biggest bros and then tell you "HEY, HEY, MOVE OVER THERE!!!!!!!!" and if you do so because you were dumb enough to get too comfy with them and get stunned by the sudden command you end up getting told that you just failed the test with a smile on their face.

Meh, I'm from the Netherlands. I paid 1300 for my car license. 35 written test, 15 for a training book, 230 for the final exam. The rest was for 20 lessons.

Motorcycle was 1100. 35 written test, 15 book, 200 for the vehicle control skills exam, 230 for the road exam. Rest are lessons. I only had 3 lessons for the skills exam, I've been riding dirt bikes for a long time. They ask you to do slaloms, braking, U turns and shit.

I only have my A2 bike license though, which allows for bikes up to 35 kW / 48 hp. I need to do a combination exam for my full bike license, another 230 eurobucks. It's basically the final road exam plus some slaloms and shit on a parking lot.

I have friends who needed 3 exams or even 30+ lessons for either of the licenses though. Some have paid in excess for 3000 eurobucks. One is at 6000 and counting.

I think I'll get my BE license soon, so I can tow over 750 kg / 1800 lbs-ish

>I have friends who needed 3 exams or even 30+ lessons for either of the licenses though. Some have paid in excess for 3000 eurobucks.

>One is at 6000 and counting.

omg that's insane

Well m8, our requirements to even be eligible to get a license are pretty high. Lost a finger, or even a part of a finger? Public transport for you. Rheumatoid arthritis? Don't even think about autonomy. Diabetes? You'll only ever see the passenger seat. Shit's pretty strict

> be in New Zealand
> Driving test
> Coming up to big intersection
> 'Turn left at the rights'
> what?
> 'turn left at the rights'

Fucken people that can't speak English giving out licenses...

>almost 20
>work 2 jobs
>eat for 1€ / day, only drink tap water
>brother got license paid by parents and autismbucks at 17, never drove a car since
>parents have 300+hp sports cars i could drive
>have to drive bus to uni for 55 min every morning instead of 8 minute car drive

>still cant afford license
life in germany

Get a 45 kph moped m8

that license is almost the same price where i live

That's incredibly stupid. Even assuming blind spots don't exist, your visibility and distance estimation are much worse through mirrors.

>Fucken people that can't speak English giving out licenses...

English is not my native language and I'm struggling to get what the heck "turn left at the rights" should mean. Care to elaborate? I'm really curious (no I'm not going to get a driving license in NZ ;)

Oh damn. They used to be pretty cheap in Netherlandistan. Written test only, so including the prices of the license itself it was about 65 eurobucks. Now they're trying to discourage it and have a mandatory road exam. I thought perhaps Germany used to have the same cheap license

Feels good to have nice parents.

>life in germany
>work 2 jobs
what jobs?

Dont worry. Its all about practice, no ones born a pro driver. I failed my 1st test miserably whilst parking not too deep enough in parking space. I felt so fucking disgusted, helpless and useless, almost started crying in exam car. Passed exam on my 2nd try, even tho it was shit too. Too much stress, panic and chaos on road, but after driving for several next months, I really did improve.

the price of the tests isn't too bad, the problem is that there is a mandatory amount of driving lessons and theory lessons, plus the teachers in my city are notorious for letting people fail on purpose just to earn more money. i live right at the dutch border though, as in 15 minutes walking distance. maybe i can just do it there
just part time jobs, restaurant on weekends and helping out in a factory on some days

why i'm glad that the south island has an unfounded skinhead rep, keeps the immigrants away for a couple generations

I was working part time as a software engineer, I got enough money to for a license, motorcycle, to rent a garage, pay for track days, etc.

Probably you should think about changing the job and getting something better instead

I don't think you're allowed to do lessons and shit in Netherlandistan, but I'm not sure. Have you thought about switching jobs? I got all those licenses while studying medicine, I draw blood from people at the hospital when I don't have lectures. I just imported pic related from Germany last week. Look for other jobs, before you leave to those talk with your boss for a raise. If he/she doesn't want to give you a proper raise, leave

i probably should, but it's really hard to get a job here in the first place. very small city and when you have to rely on public transportation you just cant get to most places. but my "work" is mostly very chill so i guess the amount i get is fine.

>s mostly very chill so i guess the amount i get is fine.

I see, that's reasonable. I was under hard pressure most of the time, we had aggressive schedules, some of the customers were pure faggots who require shit load of paper work, also after like 6 months I was promoted to a team leader and that meant no chilling at any time. However I was paid really well

A missing finger won't even stop you from being an astronaut in America.

>turn 18
>never touched a steering wheel in my life
>bribe a corrupt officer
>get my license
MEXICO
MEXICO
MEXICO
Almost 5 years later, never been pulled over.

They give them their shitbox and use it as an excuse to buy themselves a new car

You're a shitty son if you accept a car from your parents. I didn't accept a new car and bought a $2700 shitbox as my first car.

>be 24 and still haven't attempted to learn how to drive

>Lost a finger, or even a part of a finger?
Remind me to never move to the Netherlands if losing a fucking finger gets your license yanked.

>took test at 17
>it was female instructors first test she'd conducted

only docked points on one thing, which was not looking hard enough at a T intersection before turning.

What's it like being poor?

Enjoying your wormy apple, fox?

>tfw passed first time

There's a lot of stupid shit on the test, but half the population is also below 100iq.
So bureaucracy like this is somewhat needed.

Of course in the US you absolutely need to drive, it's not like Europe where there's good public transport.
So it makes sense that the test is easier. And driving a car isn't hard at all as long as you're paying attention so it really doesn't need to be hard anyway.

jesus christ what the fuck
I payed ~300 for the driving and 50 for written tests first aid training and another 20 to get my license delived a few days earlier
and I drove a 2011 5 Series 520d

Passed first time at 16 and again at 27 after a DUI. ezpz

>not left lane to the left
are we talking about two lanes going left and you just taking second one, or turning from lane that's only for moving forward? one is perfectly legal, one is borderline retarded

well, good luck next time. i passed through unexplainable miracle, stressed like shit i failed everything i could fail before going out on the city. i guess flawless driving in the city (after i calmed down) saved me.

>You shouldn't turn your head to see behind you, that's what mirrors are for
Wut? I loss points on mine for not physically looking behind me while reversing down a street

Got my license with 27, paid 1600 Eurodollars. Maybe it's more expensive because of higher standards, plus you don't really need to drive if you live in a city. You get your license right after the test at least, so there's no waiting time.

I knew a family with two very young kids, mother, father, nice people. Then one day a drunk driver kills the mother and the kids wonder why their mom isn't coming home anymore. I really hope you learned your lesson user.

Mfw lost license at 26

>bought a $2700 shitbox as my first car.
>$2,700
>Shitbox
Why so expensive, my dude?

>I still don't yield to blacks and hobos.
You're a real amerigan.
*salutes user*

>pay 800 eurodollars for license, written and driving exams included
>fail 1st driving exam
>have to pay 300 for 2nd exam
What a fuckin robbery dude

>16
>Get driving test, she seems like she doesn't care what i'm doing
>Gets a phone call after like 5-10 min and gets me to drive back while shes talking on the phone
>Passed