What kinda alignment you want?

What kinda alignment you want?
>youtu.be/lDSXYrbl8Zg

Yup, looks like New Jersey

fucking spics

They sound like this makes them hard.

how the fuck are people just driving into that massive fucking hole?
it's not like it's dark out or the things inconspicuous, it's a fucking huge hole protruding from a storm drain

They're not paying attention

As a eastern europeans, this is amazing that almost no one swerves to miss it. Im always on the look for shit like this, because if you're driving at high speed this is potentially deadly. These guys wouldn't last a week out here.

Dude, the traffic is so slow you could just swerve past it. I avoid a lot smaller holes and protrusions.

Roads are basically minefields here. Its getting better though. Its still patches on patches on patches though.

>america
>not 3rd world

this is Jersey alright

Now theres a reason to own a suv

you mean enduro

Filtered.

Did you watch it? Don't let their exception of SUV's to glide over it and therefore less shouting fool you, SUV's didn't fair much better.

He changes his name every few days, it's pointless.

>two TRILLION dollars behind on your infrastructure maintenance
>roads partially Russia tier
>better increase our military budget
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Mods need to hand out range bans like candy

Half the fucking country shouldn't have drivers licenses, and you're still surprised?

>mfw we raised the gas tax and voted to use the new revenue to go towards the transportation fund
>mfw either I'm stupid and the transportation fund doesn't have to do with roads or I'm stupid to think that shit will get done just because we have the money for it

The trucks and suvs (cuckovers need not apply) didnt at least scrape their shit. Wheels will also stay intact as long as they have actual sidewall, which disqualifies most modern cars.

I've heard from a few people, primarily females, that "Cars have suspension for a reason, you shouldn't swerve around everything just to baby your vehicle."

Yes, I am serious. Yes, in regards to very large pot holes and not swerving around a pebble.

They're too close to the car in front to see it. If the car in front avoids it (without obviously veering) and they are following right behind they won't know it is there.

that would be a valid point if it were true.
hell even the very first car in the vid has a completely clear road ahead of him and runs right into it

Cars have tires instead of rubber bands for a reason... oh wait

Roads aren't managed federally

WHO PUT DAT THER THO

They did scrape but the cars where going faster which made it more dramatic.

There is a huge one outside my house, last night some cunt filled it with dirt
Its alright

Aside from interstates, true, but the feds have infrastructure funds from which states can get grants. Problem is, the states and the feds need to figure out a way to raise money. Bumping the gas tax would be one way, and a per-mile usage fee (both for passenger vehicles only, don't want to fuck with commercial/farm and make food even more expensive) would be another.

I don't get it. None of the cars were damaged, that's why you have suspension.

>tire still holding air
god damn seems like the only time I get a bead leak is when nothings broken

The rim doesn't hold the air in, it just holds the actual rubber bladder in place

Are you literally still running tubes tires on your car?

Here's your (You), you fucking faggot

>The Greatest Country in the World
>Shithole

Now I know they CUV-Truck propaganda behind the muricas pothole infrastructure.

I've hit potholes deeper than that at higher speeds, my car is fine you fucking wuss

i think i saw one fucking guy have the sense to put his right wheel over the other side of the pothole in that video, what a bunch of fucking morons.

Why arent you?

lol merricunts got puss level potholes

Love the based commentary hahaha

Cars use radial tires, not tire tubes you dumb /n/igger

So this is what retarded cityfolk do for fun.

>The only guy smart enough to put the pothole between the wheels was the commercial driver
>Even the others who noticed swerved into the other lane like retards
>Most somehow didn't even notice

So this is why we don't have an American Autobahn