how do I get better when I stop improving

I've peaked but I want to keep climbing

MATING PRESS

>25 posts early

xth for Rumble and autistic thread authors

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +1
na
vidya

i want to look EXACTLY like janna! and playfully bully an adc when they miss a cs

it's outright disgusting how 9/10 losses are because of how much a bot lane got shit on, bring back 2v2s in top and bot

Kindred is so fucking broken in low elo this is fun as fuck.

It's ok, was better pre rework

thanks for your (you) on my thread :3c

this is what I live for, please be kind rumblefag

would also like to see more of genderswap rumble

Should I just stop building Titanic Hydra on Riven? I mean, yeah the extra combo damage, but at the same time, full lethality deletes and is 10x more effective than her old build and titanic hydra doesn't offer much to use besides the active. -- reposting from old thread

meta slave

literally /reddit/ the champion

thats not bard

>KEITH

>no runes or masteries
>"perfect" balance
>no feeders

into the thrash

just play renekton

I wanna you know exactly what I want for Jinx

same

This
Runes and masteries are great.

NA makes me want to kill myself.

The current rune system sucks but masteries are good because they add variety and depth to shit.

The runes that actually do something like movespeed or cdr are nice

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums bets

I want an invite

Why don't you own the best skin in the game?

I mess with my runes a bit and I appreciate it.
I think maybe they should try to find a way to make it where everyone doesn't just take armor yellows and stuff every game but I have some variation in my runes and I appreciate the choice they give me.

should i just never open these bullshit chests? They're filled with fucking trash.

If they reduced the prices of them sure

As of now it's extremely hard to get into the game

champion specific/role specific masteries would make the system way better then it is, there'd probably be an obvious meta choice but there'd be options for meme builds, not sure why they didn't expand on it after what they did with kha'zix

Froggen is the living proof that you can't carry games alone, no matter how good you are.

admit it
you get a ton of your images from this general

but i do

>Saying that like it's a bad thing

except he can't carry games because he's shit, they funnel all their resources into him so he does BIG DAMAGE MANY OUTPLAYS and he still manages to fuck up and gets caught out

Best girl.
Best butt.
Best wife.

did you save the image i just posted?
admit it nerd

But I have a lot of fun on Riven

>buffed everything around her to "smooth out" their gameplay patterns
>non stop fucking nerfs to jinx on literally every part of her kit for retarded reasons that never made sense

i dont understand riot's hateboner for jinx and I feel very strongly about this because before they gutted her, she was my fave adc to play besides MF because she was a risky pick that has the potential to hard carry the game but the trade off was she was massively weak and could be instantly deleted at any point of the game by anyone (even some supports! ever been grabbed by a blitz and watch your health bar be depleted by 80% before you can even flash?) before her late game power spike even WITH a peel support because of her lack of defenses.

her lack of defense has always been a very good balancing factor because it kept her in check from being gigacancer by virtue of her NEEDING to hit late game to do any meaningful damage. heck, before they absolutely destroyed the AS on her mini gun she was even a very good turret taker that could fall back on that win condition of an assassin was giving her hell every fight, but nope riot listened to bronze redditors crying about her and they just kept reducing her strengths and emphasizing her weaknesses until she had more weaknesses than strengths and they didn't make up for how much if a liability and team dependant she was for so many minutes in the game

i wouldn't have a single complaint if they left her power alone and maybe shifted some early and mid power to late instead of outright erasing it from the game but then in the same stroke they also buff other adcs. it never made sense to me that they justified such a hardcore dicking by saying "o-oh she's too popular thats why were nerfing her to give other adcs a chance to shine!" (then never touch bullshit like graves)

ehh it bothers me that jinx basically disappeared of the face of the rift after all the nerfs and no buffs to fix her sad state

Which League girl would be most insistent on using a condom?

Which League girl would be most insistent on NOT using a condom?

ahri

Oh shoot, I'm sorry. Let me look for a flash drive and swap it over. I'm pretty sure I finished it.

idc

Lulu after I marry her

user that's foolish, if anything I kind of hope the reverse. I get my Jinxes from Gel/Danbooru, Deviantart, tumblr, and rule34(xxx).

True nothing wrong with it.

Yeah...shit annoys me to no end. One thing that gets so annoying is when you've fallen behind with her because it takes so much time to come back meanwhile other adcs can either tolerate it or catch up quicker.

I seriously feel like the raised the odds of getting champ shards.

>still no Magma Chamber
>no lore events like Burning Tides ever again
>no map skins, minion skins, UI skins, announcer packs, music packs, lore faction inspired rotating game modes or cross faction inspired skins

I was really hoping for a splatfest style Demacia vs Noxus event guys...

graves is a jungler not an adc

your lewds when

does taric is not like?

and you'll be more useful on renekton, you don't just play riven for the EPIC flashy plays do you?

I play her because it's the only way I have fun on this game anymore desu

Do I have to?

Does Off-Tank Diana work?

I mean, she has to go in to assassinate her targets and then she has no way to get out after she goes in. She has a stacking auto attack passive but repeatedly auto attacking the enemy is inherently counter intuitive to burst/assassinating targets, especially without an auto attack reset in her kit (maybe her W should be one?) Can a Sorc shoes/Void staff/tank build work? I've always hated the alternative Nashor's build because it's neither tanky nor burst oriented. DPS on a glass cannon/full damage melee doesn't really work.

My only complaint is that I find the champion stressful to play. I have to take a break when I play her a lot even though I have a high winrate on the champion.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>Shen starts getting picked in esports
>Singed starts getting picked more and more as a result

Every. Time.

that's impossible as ive scoured all those websites and more for my jinxes and last thread i saw you post a jinx i found on some korean forum and posted here a while back i feel like you're lying to me and thats a shame as ive grown a liking to you and think you're a good natured fellow

okay so I know battle bunny rivens are stereotypically trash
but what's the stereotype for arcade rivens?

DISDAIN FOR PLEBS

Don't you mean on Lulu?

I need some bot lane match ups to abuse with a friend to get to atleast gold with. PLZ give me selections. The best example I guess would be Ashe/Zyra

noob drawfag here say something easy to draw(league related) and l'll do my best in the next 15-30 min

rumble with a gun looking ANGERY

They're probably bad at her and don't know much about her aa animation cancels, otherwise they'd choose a skin that benefitted animation cancelling and not that man-face trash.
t. Ribbon main

Source?

Keith Ezreal

I don't know but I do know project Yasuo's are trash.

Pregnant Lulu wearing a wedding ring

Kog Lulu
Lucian Thresh if you're both decent
Hypercarry plus Lulu

Place bets on how much Keith feeds this game.

The gum one, or the comfy sweater one? user I promise you on everything the majority of my Jinxes don't come from here. I actually like giving new Jinxes to the board rather than recycling the same stuff.

Her bases aren't really good enough for an off-tank build. In fact, her AP ratios are so low that full AP barely works on her either UNLESS she uses both ult charges on the same enemy. She's just generally weak.

You can't even do a good splitpush build because you don't have low enough cooldowns to efficiently proc lich bane off cooldown to take towers.

the invite one

Me with a big dick and taller

Jax trying to buy a weapon from Mundo.

Fiora in a cute sundress

and its so easy to fall behind on her in this current state because 4-5 man dives on bot lane before 10 mins is commonplace even if you don't make any mistakes in lane you have to run for you life and give up all kinds of cs or get killed on addition to losing tower levels dragon control AND vs exponentially putting her behind compared to other adcs

it's like dude no one will pick this champ outside of extremely dedicated and very highly skilled jinx mains because she's a high risk zero reward champion its literally like purposely handicapping yourself and praying for a God tier support or hoping the enemy bot lane are retarded (or auto filled shit even some auto fills can wreck an experienced jinx of a blitz / thresh lands a lucky hook and she instantly dies).

its just her kit is so binary and stat check-y that there isn't all that much mastery expression with her because you'll either have to damage to kill someone or you don't and they blow you up that's very binary and not very fun for either person. and as an added bonus even if you're ahead, she's by far the easiest adc to kill at all stages of the game. you know you have some serous problems when vayne and kog maw are harder to kill than you but with equal or greater damage

im hoping they take a serous look at her sorry state when they do a pass on crit items soon because she needs some serious love or a kit rework atm

it got so bad i had a jinx only account to learn the fundamentals of adc but she was so terrible I just dropped her entirely

a picture of what Steel is doin in that "farm up in the sky"

;_;

the bubblegum one. ok so you do admit you get a few from here. ill continue posting rare jinxes and hope you enjoy them!

>shen into singed
just like my solo queue games, so fucking anti fun

>Playing Singed
>Stacking Seals
>"YHOUU KNOW THE DARK SHEEALL PASSIVE DOESN'T STACK RIGHT?????"

Yeah no shit RETARD

draw an angry looking janna holding a small fan threateningly like a gun with a caption that says "delet this"

plz and ty drawfriend!

Why is MagikarpUsedFly such a faggot?
I don't care how self aware you are and how much you hate the game but still play it because "revenue xddd"

Sky is also shit now. Nobody cares about your self diagnosis shit and problems, play the fucking game. You're actually good when you're not being a faggot.

because judgement is an ok recolour and base kayle feels wonky as shit.

>child watches child youtube channels
>grows up slightly
>"why isn't this funny anymore"

congrats on developing brain cells retard

I feel kind of bad for Altec and Moon cause it seems like they've really improved.

Sky is still funny. MagikarpUsedFly is still funny. They're just in a "self aware" phase that's not enjoyable to watch at all when they sit there and bash on the game that gives their fat ass a living.

>a free skin from season 2 is the best skin in the game

>implying I don't

Too bad I have no interest in playing Kayle, ever.

>Mordekaiser shitty rework into tank

innate:
Children of the Grave
Upon the death of an enemy champ or minion, they drop a tombstone marker that lasts for 30 seconds. If Mordekaiser is within a certain range of a tombstone marker, he gains MR and armor

>q
Metal Daze
Mordekaiser is immune to all CC for a short duration. Within said duration, his next autoattack will heal Mordekaiser and silence the enemy

>w
The Oath
Passive: Whenever Mordekaiser kills an enemy champion that is marked with an oath, they rush to one of their nearest allies and explodes, dealing magic damage in a small range
Active:
Target enemy champion is marked with an unholy oath and is taunted for a short duration.

>e
Mace of Spades
Mordekaiser slams his mace down, stunning people in area around him and dealing physical. Can be cast again as Maces High.

Maces High
Mordekaiser summons shadow maces from the ground, removing all enemy CC , dragging people toward him, and dealing magic damage

>r
Cemetery Gates
Target champion tombstone marker gets transformed into a controllable ghost of said champion with all abilities and a percentage of health, AD, and AP

>no Iron Man
Out

>getting rid of his passive shield

I'm not even gonna read the rest of your shitty rework.

>another gook toplane singed that goes full retard
Shouda learned from Shy's mistakes.

>looper not stopping the moment he saw shen ulting ori

>its a warwick episode
>its a gaylio episode
i swear i would quit this show if not for the lack of a good GPU

>Looper literally baiting his team

Just like the singed's in my solo q.

Honestly Jinx needs a lot of love, she's in a poor taste. I can make her work but that's just because I'm a complete waifufag that will make her work, but for someone that's picking her up or non bias she's very unforgiving and can even be unforgiving to things that aren't your fault. I love Jinx's kit I really do but I see potential in it and honestly a rework that keeps her fundamentals but expands to her kit would be a dream come true.

Just because I'm obsessed with setting the record straight the gum Jinx wasn't from here. Do please though rare Jinxpost when you can, I like it.

im on a 80 percent winrate smurf with 40 games, what do i do to have fun
should i spam based nunu