/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

WARNING: DLC2 HAS BEEN DATAMINED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, GO AWAY

>Taxidermied by Miyazaki:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope you guys like the look of lothric knight and lapp's armor because they're going to be meta as fuck with their defense + poise ratios

Is abaddon a real thing in the npc id's or have i been goofed?

I just realized that all the tendrils on its ass are its legs.

it's also incredibly similar to sulyvahn artistically, they have the same face and the wings are made from the same branch substance.

I have a question

What happens if you kill Gael and get the dark soul, but instead of transposing it you eat it like he did?

>Great Soul Dregs is literally Dark Orb from DS2
Nice, I finished DS2 just using that shit.

It's the Pain of Ages

>Defense
>Mattering
I hope they like the look of Sunlight Spears because its a crusading time

This post is for the Cute Seath user.

Is Radical Islam the same guy from these general threads? I just invaded him.

defense matters when lapp's set gets you 35% physical absorption

shit's more than havels used to be

Leveling a new PvE build for Ringed City.

I've never done pure int or pure faith before. Which should I do?

Explain

>Oh no, I need more white.
>Ashen one, would you mind?
>I've kept you locked up for a week and teased you daily so you should have plenty in there.
>Do my feet feel that good, Ashen one? You're shaking.
>Mmm, you're so big I can't even get my whole hand around it!
>Are you close?
>Let it out, Ashen one, paint me a masterpiece!
>Oh my, you let out so much! It's like freshly fallen snow on a cold winter day.
>I'll let you know if I need more 'paint', Ashen one. *kiss*

they're both trash

You don't get the Dark Soul, only his original soul to make into his weapons. You take his blood which now has the dark soul's pigment and give it to painter loli.

You can't paint with semen dumb bitch

So?

pure /int/ if you want to cheese pve
pure faith if you're a masochist.

The character I have readied for the dlc is a pyro, but I'm thinking of respecing to quality so I can use all the cool new weapons. Are there any cool pyro stuff besides the 2 new spells?

>kill painter and link the fire
Feels good

Curved sword that casts pyros

That's a fucking little girl you pedo.

Faith still that bad?

What about a hybrid faith build? Is that better or worse than pure faith?

filanore's rest is at the end of time

that's her skeleton

Technically, you can. But it fades like invisible ink and you can make it appear again if you run a match under it. Real spies did this back before cryptography became a hard science.

Sure.
Remember when Aldia talked about the first Sin? He of course meant the linking of the fire by Gwyn. This sin caused untold suffering throughout the ages. All that pain and suffering manifests as the Pain of Ages. Think of it as some kind of antromorphic personification of the pain and anguish caused by the legacy of the flame. If Dark and Fire are two sides of the same coin, then the Pain of Ages is the shadow cast by both.

proofs?

Demons scar is looking good. I'll probably still cast with the pyro flame but having a quick r1 to spam that's pure fire is fantastic.

Also why does this keep happening
>other player is blocking with any shield other than greatshield
>cast black serpent
>they try and block
>guard broken

That and black serpent into black flame/chaos bed is great.

Literal autism

>Use Rose of Ariandel WA
>Use Lothric War Banner WA
>Point-blank Sunlight Spear
Figure itll one-shot people?

We now know that Aldia's dialogue was obviously referring to Gwyn;s betrayal of the pygmies.
"Men assumed a fleeting form" when they were sealed by fire. Unsealed, pygmies are immortal, like the Mad King.

The only thing I am Anti is Anti-Thot, Anti-Cuck, Anti-Loli, Anti-Hentai, Anti-Trap and Ant-Terrorist. Any other label is Crooked MSM!

What level are you guys going into the DLC with?

How's Gaels greatsword?

It sounds very poetic to be phony... so The Pain lf Ages is an NPC or a boss?

Thanks you... it means a lot to me, whoever you are. There used to be more Seath Anons than me, I don't know if the other/s are still around, but I will accept the gift. Thanks you, again.

Anime as fuck. Reminds me a lot of Guts Berserk Armor moves, especially in the fight with Grunbeld.

I'm sl 35 with +2 weapons. should I just go to a higher bracket if I haven't gotten any blue summons in like 2 hours.

>Anti-Loli, Anti-Hentai, Anti-Trap

What are you doing on a Saturday Morning on Veeky Forums then? The entire board is centered around loli hentai and grown up men who want to be lolis.

Yeah but if someone's jerking off to their character model for long enough to allow you to do that then they probably deserve it.

I drowned the Heide's knight in the sinner's rise, how do I get heide's spear now? Halp.

We don't know yet, we only have the Name and dialogue.
We do not have a boss soul or weapon referencing it though. So mayhaps it's the boss of that supposed "secret area" reddit is on about.

Who are the mad king and the Pain of ages?

WE
WUZ
HUMANS
N SHEET

That's Velka right?

Mad King was some crazy immortal dude that the head knight of Filianore's covenant attempted to kill. According to his weapon's description, she stabbed him with her personal spear, but could not kill him, so she basically pinned him to the thing for all eternity.

If you're in the Farron area, embered and wearing the Farron covenant item, can you still be invaded by other Watchdogs?

The same applies to Ledo and Mad king i guess...

>that gwyn to human size ratio

"gwyn shrank in the kiln" fags BTFO eternally

Can anyone tell me the stats and max upgades for the mad king halberd?

it's clearly allfather lloyd AND velka

So can someone please spoil all of it for me now I'm dying to know

yes
and you get nothing for killing them

Mad King is a dude that got crucified on a halberd you can get by killing a waifu.
Pretty shill dude, he hands out buffs when you WA. However the good man also has a mischievous side so he sometimes blows you up instead.
What a guy!

Pain of Ages is a rumored NPC/Boss that we do not know much about besides its role as being created by the cycle of age yet trapped outside of it. Beyond the disparity in the grey unknown.

This forehead amulet is amazing for fashion. It's the smallest headgear afaik and looks like it could fit on any set.

Did Perseverance get changed?

unfortunatly your character looks like a tranny.

Lasts a few seconds longer

Here: pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

Dialogues, item descriptions, image gallery of items, souls, weapons, armors, etc. Everything you need. Now fuck off.

That's a good thing though

>get executioners gs to +10
>at 35/27 it has 489 AR 2h
>swap knight ring for hunters ring to get 30/32
>490 AR
I dislike quality so much

Does anyone know how the WA of the Preacher's right arm scales?

Can someone drop me a heide's spear on PC ds 2 sotfs?

Can anyone here reliably parry the Spear Lothric Knights?

Not mine, it's the character of the dataminer. Mine is obviously cute thanks to some wizardry with the sliders.

Is it any good heavy after the changes? It was like A/E before.

>tfw your ping is so horrible you get only matched with japs and huezillians

executioners GS isn't infusable.

Okay, I think I've nearly gotten there with this build.

I took the time to do some research, and apparently Great Magic Shield lasts only half as long as regular Magic Shield. Since the doors get a massive boost in elemental defenses during the WA, the important thing here is the stability and staying power, so casting regular Magic Shield with Lingering +2 should still be very effective (against physical threats the elemental weaknesses don't matter).

I decided to switch to the new banner/spear, since the WA is apparently all-around better than Sacred Oath and even Sunlight Straight Sword, so I don't have to dick around putting points into Faith. The banner buff combined with Snap Freeze should be good for making bosses a lot easier. Putting Faith to 10 lets me strap on Priestess Ring and gain access to Blessed Weapon (if I want to go offensive with the doors), Caressing Tears (remove poison/toxic from the host), Med Heal (if I do need some minor healing) and Force (if I need to knock things off of ledges). It also gives access to Poison Mist without Priestess, Toxic Mist with Priestess, and the 18 Int gives access to Rapport as well. Basically, the idea is that I want access to buffs/utility spells that don't scale, and also wield the doors at the same time.

Any critiques/suggestions? Only Havel's and FaP are hard-locked to the build, otherwise I can swap around for Darkmoon for more utility spells, Chloranthy for better recovery between blocking, Sun Princess to recover from chip damage, Skull for better aggro retention, etc. And worst case, it's still decent for turning into a regular Str utility build.

pain of ages was a name used in fake prerelease boss lists though.

That does look a lot more fucked than the grassy overgrown screenshots and footage we've seen of it thus far

I'm guessing you go there, get the cutscene where you touch the egg, then get transported forwards in time

You stay in the same spot and the bonfire spawns here, you walk out and the ringed city is now totally fucked. You then have I would imagine a small area walk until you get to the pre rendered cutscene intro for Gael, then the fight

>you get only matched with huezillians
We can play together :3

git gud, criança.

Anyone know the weight of the Harald Knight set?

There's no ping filtering. You get nips and BRs because the game's population is overwhelming nip and BR.

BIG
RED

Get a tanky armor, it looks better with that setup

well basically

the first lord of cinder was the pygmy lord. gwyn granting the pygmies lordship is specifically referencing the creation of the first flame.

ah because of the fp absorb. What a wate.

why would you need to? sprint to their left and you get a guaranteed backstab.

This patch has really fucked up the balance between infusable and non-infusable weapons.

I want to be a parry king like in DaS.

>2K17
>people still try to parry Dark Flame

I've already stretched this build pretty much to the limit, is the problem, and that Vitality is all I can spare if I want to keep everything else. If I don't equip a Talisman for using miracles, it only allows for around 22 units of armor, so I couldn't even wear the stock K***ht armor. Best I could probably do is Nameless K***ht, or just barely Alva depending on the loadout.

Good pyro weapons other than Onyx Blade and Chaos Longsword?

Once we finish The ringed city wnd travell back to ariandel, it will be ruined and burned, only the painter remains, an old woman, you give her the blood of the dark soul and she paints the last world, when everything fades, even time, that painying will be a safe haven for last individuals of the age of fire, when you enter there, the whole place is greg and mist covers all the place, the place looks like the world of the ancients, but enemies aren't dragons, but things like hollows, some even talk, familiar voices and places start appearong the far you go, till you met The pain of ages, a being created by the first sin, who resides within the dark soul hoping for the end of this vicious cycle, and we have to end its existence to end tge age of fire.

Anything is better than herald armor famalan, do your best

Witch's Locks.

Thrall axe, either chaos or dark. No, seriously. It's surprisingly good and versatile.

It's still slightly better or as good as my refined +10 claymore.
I just started testing it out in duels and it's kinda fun.
>mfw I parry kill a dual bleed shitter

bls resbond

They said Faith builds didn't get anything.

Oh boy were they wrong, this weapon is an absolute beast

Admittedly, it's STR + FAI, but still

A new one?

>people complained about 2 bosses in AoA
>from says they've made changes accordingly
>trailer has a fight with an npc with a fog gate in the background

this better not be what i think it is

Witch's Locks
Immolation Tinder (has only int scaling though)

Both are asshat-tier in pvp :^)

How far in the vanilla game do you need to be to access the dlc? got some extra twink characters that i wanna do it with and wanna know how far i should push them.

I'm very interested in this weapon. Do you have more webms?

old monk
with PC hackers
yes, it's mandatory.

it's just going to be a 3 v 1 gangrape of sun summons

When you get invaded, fog gates appear behind you, dummy.

>autists are already using dlc weapons in invasions

i hope all of you get banned