Why are woman-only parking spots still so rare?

It is 2017

What the fuck? I think it's a great idea, I bet it saves a whole lot of parking lot type damage to men's cars. But who's idea was this?

I wonder if the slot on which the Twingo is parking also a designated poon spot since that Twingo is sitting snug, perfectly inside the boarders while the others completely failed lol

fucking germany..

>both womens and mens rooms in the uni building I am always at
>people complain about gender nonsense
>campus makes "gender neutral" restrooms
>what they really do is remove the sign from the mens room
nothing at all to do with the thread I just thought id let you all know

so women can use the men's restroom but they didn't do anything with the woman's?

>college is renovating
>lets pretend that we are progressive by making a unisex restroom

Probably so they have a floor to not get raped

A safe parking space, if you will

>women only

I wonder if feminists are against women-only parking spots

Those loudmouths are NEVER against anything that gives them an advance, even if it's actually against their principles (this applies to most similar groups)

IKEA has plenty of those. They are actually meant for people with a stroller or some shit and a baby, so they have an easier time manuevering and shit. They're also placed closer to the entrance, alledgedly(?) to prevent rape

We have family spots, for people with kids. They are closer to the entrance for obvious reasons, similar to spots for retards.

Old shit. Are actually for families.

But they should already have handicap restrooms

Yeah they're for families. Whenever my niece is with me I use them liberally, or when Ikea's about to close and the parking lot is empty no one gives a fuck then

The real crime are the Teslas double parking at the only 2 charging stations and then not actually charging while the little Nissan Leaf parks as close at it can to get to a charger before coming to the conclusion that it's a waste of time

The Teslas are doing God's work. Anyone who drives an electric car deserves all the automotive misfortune the universe can heap on them.

They are, actually, because they imply that women can't park worth shit. Male-only parking spaces are ones tucked into corners, next to pillars, and the like, that women can't get into.

Totally unenforceable. If it weren't for the clusterfuck of taxis and mummies around them, I'd use them regularly, and just back out without warning to teach people road safety.

Someone needs to teach the mainstream consumers about battery life and range anxiety.
If you have to rely on charging at the store to be able to get to the store and back, then you've bought the wrong car.

because there is no point, they wouldn't be legal
trying to punish dudes parked in them would have huge backlash and a visit from equal rights inspectors

Tell that to Elon Fraudsk

Shoppers only plz.

Just park and identify as a strong precious womyn (with a beard. Should work in germany.

But that's what he's DOING, by making electric cars that have a range that's actually viable for day to day use.

Those are for the people who order their groceries online and have the wagies bring them out to the car. You're not ever meant to leave the car in those spots when you go in the store

Could cities and insurance companies push for people to buy small cars to take up less space things could be a little easier? For example, maybe instead of buying SUV's they could recommend hatchbacks and offer a cheaper rate. Then the city could put more compact/sub-compact parking only zones on streets with cheaper rates and in public ramps closer to the bottom.

Could it work?

> Having parking spaces for that
Where I work, there's a little canopy with a van parked onto it. The idiot in it hands you your shopping, you load the car, sign the machine, and off you go.

> Wagies
Go back to Veeky Forums, NEET.

So, by taxing bigger cars progressively more, and making it more expensive to insure them?
Not gonna happen in america.

It already does. SUVs are more expensive to insure because women keep rolling them or causing pileups. The rollovers are becoming less common thanks to ESC though.

It certainly won't work in Texas, but it might work in more liberal states. They don't have to go with cheaper fill-ups because gas is cheaper than bottled water, but they could pull it off by talking about easier to maneuver.

Why

Go back to Tumblr you communist

t. Arlene Quinn, tumblr blogger

This, big cities are universally liberal, and new gas guzzling SUV's don't appeal to the new age leftist as much as a subcompact does.

These spots are usually in Parking houses wheres like enough light (first and second floor not in the cellar), so that they dont need to go to a dark spot. To make it safer for them.

but then the rapists have all the women cornered in one parking floor

Same thing happened to me but in our case they relabled the disabled toilets.

That's actually what my university did hilariously. Me and my friends had a bit of a joke about it at the time regarding how if installing steel pull-up bars and other handicap shit is a pain, turning them into padded rooms for mental handicaps must be hellish.

>That twongi staring menacingly in the back

>They're also placed closer to the entrance, alledgedly(?) to prevent rape
I'm guessing it had the opposite effect.

>See Abdul, when you wait in this spot, the women hunt YOU down!

Gender identity is an Anglo/US thing, doesn't work here. Yet.

> Took the time to reverse in
> Still do it shitty

You forget that these people don't buy cars altogether, I'm 21 and live in NYC and I'm the only person my age I know that has a car. Combine this with the fact that middle-aged women buy crossovers when they never have anyone else in the car. Pretty much the only cars I see are crossovers and sedans.

>not get raped

>Laws against rape
no effect
>Parking regulations
better not violate those

One time I parked in a small parking lot. I paid for it and everything. I came back to find a Nissan with a big fuzzy steering wheel cover and a "baby on board" sticker on the bumper haphazardly parked in the middle of the parking lot, outside of any parking space and without having paid the toll. The car had nearly boxed me in and I ended up scratching my car on the illegally parked car while trying to reverse out.

Women have absolutely no consideration for others.

>what they really do is remove the sign from the mens room

Wait until they disable the urinals. Because unisex. Then, if you stand up in a stall, women see the feet pointing the wrong way under the door and start pounding on it/screaming at you to sit down.

In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks

gender is a social construct

>Does this look like the face of merci

lol kys desu senpai

That's the problem this idea would try to solve. Give the customers an incentive to buy a smaller vehicle with discounts and perks such as cheaper parking and parking that's much easier to access.

>PLAYTIME'S OVER, MOTHERFUCKER