Is this a good car to shoot for owning before 30?

Is this a good car to shoot for owning before 30?

>3,516 lbs
>540 hp
>$162,850

Or should I just get an S197 and pour in mods like my friends?

Are you fucking stupid. If you lived in a box, ate rice and beans, and made 70k a year, you'd hardly be able to save the money to purchase it. And you definitely wouldn't be able to afford maintaining it afterward.

>991
>worth it
No. Get a 997 instead.

>t. poorfag

t. bus rider

Getting a used one is best, saves you 20-30k which is a big deal

inb4 "wah inspect element"

What do you sell? I was trying to get into RC cars but the brands themselves are too active in selling direct.

I looked into flip flops but eBay fees eat my profit margins.

Cheers. I made a little bit more than that in the last month on a couple of investments, but nothing compares to the haul I made on AMD options last year.

yes, the cayman gt4 is also good
>op doesnt mention his income
>"you can't afford this"

Nice, it makes me happy knowing this board isn't actually ALL busriders

I would tell you but I'd have to kill you ;)

Typical Veeky Forums response. I respect that.

Let me ask something more general purpose; what's your per-good average cost?

Mustang a shit

Get the Porsche, OP
But if you're looking in that price range just keep in mind that you could get a couple of cars for the same price. You could either have 1 amazing car or several great cars. For the same price you could get an E Class, an M4, and a Maserati Ghibli, for example (all 1-2 years pre owned)

>make ~120k
>still drive my 2002 Civic
>BMW-owning coworker cracks jokes
>his BMW spontaneously bursts into flames
>I have to give him a ride to work

Per-Good average cost now would probably be around $3-7. As a rule of thumb I don't buy anything unless I can sell it for ~3 times what I paid for it. I won't say exactly what I'm selling now but I will tell you how to get started on eBay.

Just get a smart phone and start going to yard sales, flea markets, estate sales, etc, look shit up on the completed listings on eBay and if you can sell it for ~3 times what their asking for it then get it. Reinvest all your returns for about a year and you'll have a stable above average income.

Your success will vary greatly depending on where you live though as I'm not sure how good the yard sales are outside of the tri-state.

>tfw 120k base ~50k bonuses and drove 2005 LeSabre

That's just unacceptable unless you're a crackwhore.
At least a '02 Civic runs well.

The Buick runs as well as any civic, I assure you.

sure if you;re a pro athlete making over a million a year
or are a math major 250k/year starting

>what is financing
>what is a lease

>paying 1500$ a month to not own a car.

>implying its a great idea to buy a car that's well over your yearly income
>long term rental

>Implying it's a great idea to rent a car you'll never own because you can't afford the sticker price

never mentioned how much you earn

This sounds like really hard work...

Porsche's are actually very maintainable for a reasonable price.

seeing that kind of income he probably parts cars out.

probably BMW's. they make extreme money.

>t. crypto kiddie

>Your success will vary greatly depending on where you live though as I'm not sure how good the yard sales are outside of the tri-state.
Ok user but if you walk up to yard-sales in a porsche they might add in a porsche tax.

>tri-state
That's where I live. You seriously just hustle yard sale items? Awesome dude.
ヽ(〃^-^)/

Here's a porsche outside an nyc tuning shop

>Not sacrificing a mere $1500 a month to always drive the best & newest model while simultaneously never having to pay for maintenance/repairs

It is, for the first year I worked for 60-80 hours a week, had no sex at all, and saw my best friends maybe once every other month.

Also, get a used Turbo/Turbo S.

I hate that I gave up on working out the kinks in dropshipping bath balls and other related supplies years ago. I might try it again, actually.

Get a used 997, truly a fun car.

Wtf is a crypto kiddie?

MKIV supra

People that made their fortune purchasing BTC and other cryptocurrencies.

I made a shitload going long on AMD and my other money maker was AAPL. That's hardly cryptocurrency. The rest of my shit is in growth mutuals. I've got enough money in there now that if apple tanks, but my mutuals hold at the average growth rate of the S&P for the last 100 years, I'll have 15 mil by retirement. Making money in the markets is about the long game. I got lucky on AMD, but I only sank 10k into the options. That was literally 2% of my money.